SockPuppet Strangler

Tiny Little Questions

9,716 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Ninetails said:

Not sure if anyone knows this but....

If one releases a Guardian of Nature, does the summon option appear once again?

AFAIK, yes if you release, no if you kill.

Hi, just, I can't see my dragons!! if I go to the link of my scroll I can, but when I go to the link https://dragcave.net/dragons   then it doesn't work!!!

It says "An error has occurred" rip

What's going on?? Be well, Monica

EDIT: I caught an egg in the abandoned and is working again, thanks

Edited by MonicaOP
New info

5 minutes ago, MonicaOP said:

Hi, just, I can't see my dragons!! if I go to the link of my scroll I can, but when I go to the link https://dragcave.net/dragons   then it doesn't work!!!

It says "An error has occurred" rip

What's going on?? Be well, Monica

I was going to make a thread about it, but it seemed to have cleared up with me. Perhaps you can now.

I was able to go to my scroll link just fine, but clicking onto the dragons link was broken for a while.

12 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

I was going to make a thread about it, but it seemed to have cleared up with me. Perhaps you can now.

I was able to go to my scroll link just fine, but clicking onto the dragons link was broken for a while.

Thanks XDLugia, yeah is better now with me as well, it cleared after I caught an egg from the abandoned page!! Thanks!! Be well

46 minutes ago, kreepers_killer said:

I made a post in the trading thread but I somehow need moderator's approval for it... any reason why?

We're trying requiring mod approval for certain DC links, which I believe flags if you just post plain DC links. It may end up being more work than it is useful (I just approved a trading post, a bingo post, and a breeding/lineages post), but with more versatility on this forum, we thought we'd look at some useful stuff.

On 20/07/2017 at 5:11 PM, quinney said:

How do we use the copy/paste function in the signature?  I don't get the picture.

Can anyone help me with this please?  What do I have to do to make the image show as it should?

Copy/paste just gives me a tiny blank box.

10 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

which I believe flags if you just post plain DC links

I posted a DC link embedded in bbcode and got that approval thing. Is it all DC links or just view links?

31 minutes ago, quinney said:

Can anyone help me with this please?  What do I have to do to make the image show as it should?

Copy/paste just gives me a tiny blank box.

Copy the image's url/location, then you can use the old image code or the updated image code, which is open bracket, img=, the image url, and ending bracket.

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I posted a DC link embedded in bbcode and got that approval thing. Is it all DC links or just view links?

I think it must be flagging all DC links to creatures, view or lineage.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Copy the image's url/location, then you can use the old image code or the updated image code, which is open bracket, img=, the image url, and ending bracket.

Thank you for this.  Is there anywhere here to tell us how to to edit the signature?  I'm trying to do different things but getting nowhere.  Sorry I'm an editing luddite.

2 hours ago, quinney said:

Thank you for this.  Is there anywhere here to tell us how to to edit the signature?  I'm trying to do different things but getting nowhere.  Sorry I'm an editing luddite.

If you have any questions, ask here or check out this thread which goes over some of the new forum stuff. I'll need to update the How to Code Signatures in the FAQ now that the forum has upgraded, but I haven't yet. =U

7 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

I think it must be flagging all DC links to creatures, view or lineage.

It should definitely only be disallowed links (view and image links)

OK - I see that does actually happen. So - why ? it will make game playing very tough. Viewing adults always used to be allowed...

1 hour ago, fuzzbucket said:

OK - I see that does actually happen. So - why ? it will make game playing very tough. Viewing adults always used to be allowed...

All view links have "always" been blocked. Linking to lineages has always been okay and should not trigger post moderation.