TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Thank you for the new dragon eggs. They look to be quite interesting. And best of all, I've caught my first two with ease. biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh, I just about had a heart attack this morning when I realized a new release was underway! Only figured it out when I saw a trade offer with one. Thanks for the new release; I've caught one, but a sneaky Ember egg appeared in the Volcano and tricked me into catching it. sad.gif

Such pretty eggs and cute hatchies! Already managed to egglock myself with seven of these biggrin.gif

I've finally caught my 3 eggs from alpine and 3 eggs from forest. I am very excited to see how these turn out! Thank you spriters and TJ09! wink.gif

love the eggs but hard to get. over 40 user watching forest and alpine for the eggs and you have to wait for the eggs to show but when they do they go so quickly =(

Uuuh...is the flood over? I misclicked and got a deep sea....and didn't see any new release... ._.

Never mind. I'm still half asleep xd.png

I got locked

Edited by BlightWyvern

oooh, two of my favourite spriters! Thanks for the dragon, guys! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the mature hatchlings!

Thanks, TJ & Spriters! Despite the LARGE number of peeps this morning in the Alpine & Forest, these were easier to catch than the Xenos were! And I grabbed mine all at the top of the hour with a ton of lag!! Which is unbelievable!! *hopes they stay easy to catch* Thank you, thank you, thank you!! biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

Finally I got some new releases on the day! hahaha (completely missed last release TT) Thanks a ton! ^^

Is the flood already over? People are locked with these, but I can't even catch one. ;;

As far as I know, it's not. Lurk the alpine and the forest at the five minute drops, I could easily catch five during a single one! biggrin.gif

I had no trouble filling my slots by madly click/refreshing. Got 3 at the 8:55 drop and 4 at the hourly in spite of some lag (not as bad as I've normally been experiencing lately, though!).

Thanks TJ for the sneaky surprise. I was expecting a release, but the timing caught me off guard. And thanks to the spriters. These dragons sound intriguing and I can't wait to see what they will grow into!

It's times like these that I wish for that extra egg slot, though. The odd number is driving me crazy right now!

Edited by purplehaze

I was barely awake, so I missed the initial flood. I managed to grab a few and one wayward skywing.

I'm hoping these look nice with Nebulas. I just managed to catch four, but somehow ended up with a Tsunami egg too? xd.png

Well, that was easy - 9:15 drop and I mastered to snag two of them. They are now happily influenced and incubated.

Can't wait to see the adults on these little ones - they look intriguing.

Just woke up and check and found release... Now we'll see... lol

I had no trouble filling my slots by madly click/refreshing. Got 3 at the 8:55 drop and 4 at the hourly in spite of some lag (not as bad as I've normally been experiencing lately, though!).

Thanks TJ for the sneaky surprise. I was expecting a release, but the timing caught me off guard. And thanks to the spriters. These dragons sound intriguing and I can't wait to see what they will grow into!

It's times like these that I wish for that extra egg slot, though. The odd number is driving me crazy right now!

I get you - why don't we have eight egg slots? :'(

There are only 4 eggs: 2 adults, male and female and 2 hatchies, male and female. If the biome would made any difference, it would be more eggs like when the Xenos were released.

Not if there's no gender dimorphism, unless I'm mistaken. That would make one adult of each kind and one hatchling of each kind, or two adults of each kind like this release or the Frostbite.

(That said, I'm thinking there'll be gender dimorphism and no differences between the Forest and Alpine dragons.)