TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

The eggs are beautiful but that description in the first post makes me think of night lights.

They're night light dragons.

Sweet, new babies! Now I get to hunt for only one since I have 5 eggs already I refuse to drop xd.png Are they dropping everywhere?

edit: Got one yay!

Edited by dragontamer44722

Yay! But at the same time, I am nearly full with dragons that were gifts so I can't drop them, so the timing is a bit rough for me. Oh well, caught the three that I can for now.

Loving the description, not so much the colors, but I still snagged two pairs to egglock myself, because I'm so excited for a release. I do hope the hatchlings and adults are prettier, although, as a completionist, I really only need two adults and their frozen offspring.

Ooo, twilight colored eggs! Pretty, pretty~

thanks TJ and artist(s)! 3 AM release seems a lil' odd, though...

Got my three pairs =3 Apparently they are in Alpine and Forest only, or at least I didn't see any in other biomes. =) Can't wait to see what they become wink.gif

Is it me or do I see an eye looking at us from the one egg? If so, thats pretty cool

Easily menaged to catch three eggs, and now I'm unsure if drop the cb magma and ice I cought yesterday to try get two more new eggs or not unsure.gif

My sister just locked herself with new eggs, hooray! Well, in that case, I'll see what I'm gonna do with the extra egg that I caught.

We have a hatchie!

Edit: Aaaaaand it's a weird one! tongue.gif My only surprise is that the other eggs don't have a single crack on them yet. blink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Aha! One more egg is cracking! Can't wait to see them all hatched. biggrin.gif And to make sure that it's all the same dragon species regardless of the biome. The more time passes, the more I'm afraid that I made a mistake for hunting all of mine in the alpine. sad.gif

Cute hatchling. I love it.

Aha! One more egg is cracking! Can't wait to see them all hatched. biggrin.gif And to make sure that it's all the same dragon species regardless of the biome. The more time passes, the more I'm afraid that I made a mistake for hunting all of mine in the alpine. sad.gif

There are only 4 eggs: 2 adults, male and female and 2 hatchies, male and female. If the biome would made any difference, it would be more eggs like when the Xenos were released.

Halloween in July xd.png

Hahaha, you're right! It reminds me partly of cavern lurkers with the body color. biggrin.gif

Managed to catch 7 new eggs, thank you Fiona BlueFire and Verridith for those beauties! smile.gif

So far both hatchlings have come out and look exactly alike. If those two that are still eggs hatch the same way, I'll be slightly relieved. Unless the difference is noticed only when they gender... Oh, my, so much to wait on that. sad.gif