TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Yay! Glad I'm a night owl laugh.gif . Caught 2 extras from Alpine... will have to trade one for another Forest when they're off cooldown.

Got a pair, I hope the biomes make no difference.

Hmm. Do I release the already influenced Electric and a perfectly nice two headed Lindwurm that will hatch in 7 and 11 hours respectively? How long do the initial mass-drops last these days?

I think not. The look and number of eggs suggest that there are no differences, because if there were any, you'd have more eggs in the first post. If there were any differences in the biome or if there happened to be alts, there would be more than just four.

Looking at the first post I think that this is a single variant breed that drops in two biomes, and that it has dimorphism, but we'll have to wait and see. wink.gif

so happy I didn't miss the release this time, am locked with 7 new eggs already xd.png

from the colors I think I am expecting something sundawn ^^

The golds finally hatched so I grabbed my last alpine and forest.

So scroll total for me is

2 alpines influenced male and female respectively, incubated and fogged.

2 forests influenced male and female respectively, incubated and fogged.

So I myself am done hunting for the morning, and getting some well needed sleep.

My two friends on the other hand......they're glutting themselves and I have no idea what they plan to do.

Anyways this has been a nice release and happy hunting to all you folks who still need to get their little eggs <3

Got a pair, I hope the biomes make no difference.

Hmm. Do I release the already influenced Electric and a perfectly nice two headed Lindwurm that will hatch in 7 and 11 hours respectively? How long do the initial mass-drops last these days?

. . . Blast from the past! Welcome back, Carthasis. Great to see you!

Anyway, I would personally keep those, particularly if you're going to be on around when they hatch and you've got a pair of these. Are they incubated yet? If not, you could also incubate (if you have any off cooldown) and be free right now. =o

Initial drops an vary, but since xenos are so hard to find, my gut instinct is that these guys should be more common. BUT it is totally up to you and if you're worried, drop them. =p

~

I unlocked, but grabbed some eggs from the AP since I've got some room. I'll catch mine tomorrow (hopefully anyway). It's 3 am here, and I should really get to bed. The AP eggus will hatch while I'm asleep. o3o

Congrats to everyone who has nabbed some already!

I got 6, with my internet it's really amazing achievement biggrin.gif I hope we'll see hatchlings soon.

Yay, I got a pair from the forest!

I have a feeling this is going to be another breed I'll want to 'hoard'. =P

I wish TJ's eggs would hatch, I'm impatient to see the new release! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thanks so much - this just made my night! wub.gif

I knew it was obviously stupid and pointless to check, lol, and it wasn't -and such cool eggs, too! smile.gif

Yay new eggs! And I got all of mine, so I can go have my birthday without worrying about grabbing new eggs. Woot! Thank you TJ and everyone who worked on these new babies! laugh.gif

I wonder what the description means? If they will change colors with the time like limestones or maybe with the day like sunrise/sunset and glory drakes... so many questions.. tongue.gif

Took a couple hours, since I'm on my tablet, but got my 7. Been quite a few months since I've been around for a drop 😛

That reminds me....must be on the look out for the Mana Dragons, lol.

Snagged 6, gendered and incubated two of them for myself, will be trading the other 4. Already had a 2nd gen Thuwed eggie, so could only get 6, but that's ok. Whew!! That was some intense clicking, lol.

I love the look and egg message, have a hunch these might end up rare, maybe.

Edited by Riverwillows

Exciting! Thanks TJ and spriters ... and happy hunting everyone :-).

Wow, what a surprise to wake up to. And only 88 UVs on the first egg after more than 3 hours? tongue.gif Good luck hunting, I already have 2.

ETA: 7 eggs now. That was quick.

Edited by olympe

I dont know why but for me they are very hard to catch ! Normally it works on the first drop immidiately !

Took a couple hours, since I'm on my tablet, but got my 7. Been quite a few months since I've been around for a drop 😛

That reminds me....must be on the look out for the Mana Dragons, lol.

Welcome back!! laugh.gif Good to see the moose quit nibbling the cables and you are back around.

I'm talking about five minute drops. I haven't seen it this laggy in forever.

I was talking bout the 5min drops also; was very laggy; but now the lags seems gone; so good luck everyone with hunting!

Lol, I haven't even caught all of the previous release eggs.

But I snatched one of the new ones :3 seems like we're getting something creepy this time