TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Caught three from the Alpine and two from the Forest... just six hours until I can grab another from the Forest. Unless this breed is different between the Forest and the Alpine, that's my three breeding pairs sorted. The eggs look amazing though, and I'm so excited to see what the adults will look like. Thanks for the release, TJ-and-artists!

I think it's like the undines - no differences, just two separate biomes. Undines are also located both in the alpine and in the forest, so this could be the case. I hope. smile.gif

As for me, I got my six, and influenced three to be male. Two days to go until my first female pink dragons are unlocked to influence, hopefully it will be enough by the time these babies are due to hatch. Not gonna incubate them (even if I could). tongue.gif

Man, if there's a unique cracking sequence I'm gonna miss it completely until my own eggs start cracking. xd.png Oh well.

Looking at the eggs does anybody else notice that little glimmer of fire at the bottom?

Yes! Almost like with Avatars of Destruction, only the greatest part of the egg is fiery purple. biggrin.gif

I just got up this morning and saw them. Not caught anything yet!

Oh It's quite late now but I'm too excited to sleep...Egg locked and hopefully will have the slots in several hours.

I think I'm going to use my extra egg slot to catch one more of these eggs to gift to my sister when she gets unlocked, just in case. Who knows how rare these turn out to be, it's best we take advantage of the egg flood. biggrin.gif

All these new pretty babies going by and I am locked for the next 11 hours. I wish 11 hours can go by faster xd.png I do not want to drop these pretty metals I have as of now lol

I caught anything yet!

I hate my slow connection. mad.gif

Officially locked by the newest eggs. Forgot to say - thank you TJ, idea creators, sketchers and spriters who brought us this release. wub.gif

Oh wow, that description... =D I am so excited to see these!

Still haven't caught any though... Will keep trying as long as I can!

Phew! Managed two at the :45 minute drop. Now to actually catch three in the Forest. I'm glad I suspected a drop this weekend and kept my scroll clear.

Phew! Managed two at the :45 minute drop. Now to actually catch three in the Forest. I'm glad I suspected a drop this weekend and kept my scroll clear.

I sure wish the biome makes no difference. After all, why only have one type of egg if the biome makes any difference? I caught all of mine in the alpine. sad.gif

And the verses on the main picture: "Late at night when spirits are at play, these eggs glow bright to keep evil away." make me believe that this is some kind of dragon that has strong magic powers and creation affinity. Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see. wink.gif

Thanks for the new release, the description is promising. Can't wait to see how they will look like.

Apparently is Alpine and Forest only.

Got a pair, I hope the biomes make no difference.

Hmm. Do I release the already influenced Electric and a perfectly nice two headed Lindwurm that will hatch in 7 and 11 hours respectively? How long do the initial mass-drops last these days?