TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Staying up late?

It's 8am in the UK, 9am in most of Europe, afternoon/evening for east Asian, Australian, Kiwi, etc players.

it was 5pm in australia when they were released. so much easier than 3am laugh.gif

i needn't have stayed up so late last night after all.

i managed to catch five eggs, even with my slow connection, but the 6th is eluding me.

it was 5pm in australia when they were released. so much easier than 3am laugh.gif

i needn't have stayed up so late last night after all.

i managed to catch five eggs, even with my slow connection, but the 6th is eluding me.

It's always the last egg that screws you over >__> always the last one. >___<

Oh look i was egg locked. *innocently drops 2 eggs with cracks* not anymore! xd.png

Woot, I knew it! Thank you!

The description sounds intriguing! Now to catch some...

Yay new baby! I am locked now though sooooo xd.png hopefully I can get some later

Why was stuff dropping that wasn't new eggs? I saw mana, the new eggs and other things. Is there a glitch or will these be like SUPER rare.

Why was stuff dropping that wasn't new eggs? I saw mana, the new eggs and other things. Is there a glitch or will these be like SUPER rare.

Well if they're super rare I'm glad I got the ones I needed.

Well if they're super rare I'm glad I got the ones I needed.

Other eggs are already mixing in. I think I saw just Gaia Xenos though, so hopefully it's just pleasing/teasing us with being really (gold) rare.

@Tehya Faye I hope it's just a glitch, but if not it's no biggy

Edited by KuroYukia

Probably just is.

Still since I got all the ones I need, if anyone needs help getting them please just let me know and I'll be happy to catch them for you.

Ok sweet, I got 2. No room for more currently.

Good luck to everyone.