TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Omg they change. They change! What the heck? Wow. Didn't expect that. That's cool. So the adults will change too, I'm assuming. I wonder just how *much* the adults will change. Hmmmm. *pokes TJ's hatchies to adult already dangit*

All my friends are grabbing incuhatchable Flamingos and I'm all egglocked with new eggs ;.; MIXED FEELS

Want to say thanks to TJ, the spriters, our lovely and charmng mods and everyone involved in the Release of this amazing dragon.

I'm just getting to watch the beginning of the hatching process on mine, although I expect to just barely miss a lot of any more interesting bits over the next 9 hours.

But if they're going to be hard to see/catch for the average player in future, I really hope that I don't much care for the adults, because I suspect that if the adults are half as cool as the young 'uns are, we're all going to want an awful lot of them, lol.

(Dragon-greed is my favorite sin, and that involves gluttony! lol.)

One of mine has a little hole in it now. I like how the inside of the egg looks. happy.gif

One of mine has a little hole in it now. I like how the inside of the egg looks. happy.gif

Oh I know right? There's like a little fire inside the eggs~

My eggs are going to hatch 6 hours~

Edited by RecycledHeart

Exactly~ mine are gonna be hatching in about 7 hours. Just need to grab one more and I'll be set. happy.gif

Alas I caught all mine late so I have to wait a while to get hatchies, and until then, locked like heck. *flails*

To avoid going insane I and a few friends bred 2nd gen nhiostrifes from various Halloweens to the AP to try and perhaps start some new holiday lineages. wink.gif

Nhios look pretty good with CLs, SWs, and Desis. To a lesser extent they look nice with marrows too but not as nice as the others.

I'm glad they're actually changing colour, I thought I was going crazy! I was showing my friend the hatchies earlier and was like.... 'I swear these things were glowing.'

Stuck myself at 4 for now, and I think when I've hatched everything I'll go on an AP rampage. All these delicious lowtime eggs that crazy people like me dumped just to grab the new ones. laugh.gif

Are people finding them hard to catch? I caught one when they first dropped and have been hatchie locked ever since.

Are people finding them hard to catch? I caught one when they first dropped and have been hatchie locked ever since.

Nope they're still dropping pretty nicely

I don't think people are finding them hard to catch. I checked out the Alpine just to see how things were going and one of the eggs stuck there for several refreshes. I even checked the code to see if it was literally the same egg or if a new one was popping up in its place, and it was indeed the same egg.

Omg they change. They change! What the heck? Wow. Didn't expect that. That's cool. So the adults will change too, I'm assuming. I wonder just how *much* the adults will change. Hmmmm. *pokes TJ's hatchies to adult already dangit*

What do you mean they change? TJ's hatchlings look the same as normal..

They have day and night differences.

Edit: here's the graphic someone in the thread posted earlier.

user posted image

Edited by Tehya Faye

Yes, both hatchies and adults will have dimorphism

They change colors like Nocturne. Completely dark during the day, and showing flashes of red or purple at night. I can't wait to see the adults! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

I think they'll look amazing with Cavern Lurkers. biggrin.gif

Actually because of their dark color, I can't think of ANY dragon pairing that wouldn't look good.

I reallly like the hatchies AND that they can change colors! I'm really excited to see the adults!

They have day and night differences.

Edit: here's the graphic someone in the thread posted earlier.

user posted image

ohmy.gif I thought they'd looked less plain than I remembered! biggrin.gif