TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

i have 3 of each biome now so will call it a day and keep an extra slot open for hunting maybe

dropped a couple CB purples i had for a project. had been hunting xenos so had space open.

got my 7! 3 alpine and 4 forest ones just in case. i wonder if they will be like the undines and have a breedable alt.

thanks for the release!

Edited by spring_dragon

Haha cute there are still Xenowyrms xd.png

I know, right? I wonder if TJ's trying to help us out, hahah.

One stuffed into my only empty slot, gotta wait a few hours to drop a slew of eggs from Xeno filtering to grab more!

Whoa, love the eggs! Can't wait to get more! I have my first two, though. smile.gif

Got 4 (all Forest) so far, so moving onto Alpine.

Really looking forward to these ones though, love the idea of something to do with spirits!

I got six, three from both biomes.

So when they are all grown up in happy to breed them and gift them!

This is the first time I've been there for the release right at the beginning

So awesome

Can't wait to see what these little ones will be!

Such a sneaky release!! laugh.gif I got 6 and will be unlocked in a few hours for a 7th egg, hopefully they won't be too hard to catch by then.

Thanks TJ and spriter(s)! smile.gif

Laggy drops indeed. I'm still trying to catch one. I'm switching browsers because DC clearly doesn't like Chrome at all anymore. mad.gif All I'm getting is whited out screens.

Caught three from the Alpine and two from the Forest... just six hours until I can grab another from the Forest. Unless this breed is different between the Forest and the Alpine, that's my three breeding pairs sorted. The eggs look amazing though, and I'm so excited to see what the adults will look like. Thanks for the release, TJ-and-artists!

Wow, I come online this morning, and find there was a release at 8am! biggrin.gif

Thankyou!

What gorgous colours! biggrin.gif

Locked myself with 7, now to wait for TJ's to hatch 8D... Good luck to everyone hunting!

I've got six so far. smile.gif I hope TJ lowers the time on his so we don't have to wait so long to find out what they look like! I get awfully impatient when it comes to pretty new dragons. tongue.gif

I've managed one. I have a fast connection, so don't understand why the page is barely loading for me. It's going to be a long night/morning.

Tj has lowered the time of his eggies!

And there's a lag because there always is at the hour mark and there was when I was searching 100 plus odd people on at once

xd.png TJ's eggs are at 3 days and 11 hours. Now to wait for them to hatch

Oh yas no sleep for me. Forgot to say, thanks tj and spriter(s), and conceptor(s) for another wonderful release <3