Dragoniclove123

WCFYD:Wilderness Caretakers For Young Dragons

I realized that in the wild, no one even cares about the status of the dragons. ohmy.gif It's awful! It also makes the ratio of the dragons out of whack! It messes up the balance of dragons, tame or wild, leaving rares rarer, uncommon rare, and common will be uncommon! So, with me as your leader, we will make this right!

How To Save Eggs and Young Dragons

Give them views, clicks, and unique views!

Don't overfeed them!

Release adult dragons into the wild!

Grab abandoned dragons! Wilderness dragons breed when the AP is low on eggs.

That's all!

I realized that in the wild, no one even cares about the status of the dragons. ohmy.gif It's awful! It also makes the ratio of the dragons out of whack! It messes up the balance of dragons, tame or wild, leaving rares rarer, uncommon rare, and common will be uncommon! So, with me as your leader, we will make this right!

How To Save Eggs and Young Dragons

Give them views, clicks, and unique views!

Don't overfeed them!

Release adult dragons into the wild!

Grab abandoned dragons! Wilderness dragons breed when the AP is low on eggs.

That's all!

Addressing the first part I bolded, I agree with angelicdragonpuppy... regarding the second part I bolded- where on Earth (or Valkmere) did you hear that?

Dragons in the Wilderness used to breed. There was this big thread dedicated to looking for and saving Wilderness eggs.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Dragons in the Wilderness did use to breed. There was this big thread dedicated to looking for and saving Wilderness eggs.

Really? When/why did that end?

Edited by Sylph264

Here is a link to the thread I mentioned. I don't think dragons in the Wild breed anymore, possibly because the AP is constantly full nowadays.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Here is a link to the thread I mentioned. I don't think dragons in the Wild breed anymore, possibly because the AP is constantly full nowadays.

This. After the AP stopped blocking the cave it's almost never been empty since.

There are posts in that thread dating to this year, but they were linking to CB dragons rather than actual wildbred ones. Got a bit confused about that until I checked up on the codes listed. xd.png

Adult dragons in the wild don't count for ratios. Releasing dragons doesn't help, it hurts.

Hmmmmmm? This is for hatchlings now. Or, we could basically grab some eggs for the wild Dragons. And where the valkmere did you here that release dragons hurt?

Hmmmmmm? This is for hatchlings now. Or, we could basically grab some eggs for the wild Dragons. And where the valkmere did you here that release dragons hurt?

It's hurts the ratios. So let's say user a picks up a bunch of cb neotropicals. User a raises about 100 of them to adulthood on their scroll. So now there are a 100 neotropicals counting for their caveborn ratio. But then user a decides to release about 25 of them. The 25 go off to the wild and stop counting towards the ratios. Now there's only 75 neotropicals that user a has that are counting for their ratios.

That is how releasing hurts. Because if the ratios keep being lopsided then it will be impossible to breed a different common from a brute or golds will be practically nonexistent for a good long while. The ratios affect each other.

Edited by RecycledHeart