Dragoniclove123

Desserts And Dragons!

Hello! Desserts and Dragons is a project for any type of Dragon! However, the dragon must be named dessert related name that links to what I call them. This will continue until you reach your limit. Then, you will send the dragons to a person in the project with less dragons. We will continue forever!

Rules!

One dragon has to have a cake related name! This dragon will be the leader of your group. Cakes will be mated with only Candies! They are the Queens. Both leaders rule equally.

Candies must be mated only with Cakes to make Brownie Princes or Blondie Princesses. Put that in there names! If the Candy mates with another dragon, the egg, if not the Candy's type, will be a Muffin. If the Candy's type, it will be a Cupcake if female, or Pancake if male. Put Pancake in a princes name, or cupcake in a princess's name

People

None yet

The Graveyard. unmarried males

When Candies mate with Tarts, the Tart will be killed or transfered to someone outside the Project. The wifes of Tarts, Pies will be moved to a different kingdom of someone in the challenge. This will add the dead dragons to the Sweetlands Graveyards.

MOST OF ALL..... Have Fun!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an interesting idea, but due to the complexity, might I suggest some form of organization like a list or chart? smile.gif Would you like some help? I do believe this is a cute idea. Feel free to PM me.

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Sure! This is harder to type because Im on my phone.

Form

King Cake:

Queen Candy:

Pies, Tarts and Chocolates:

Kingdom name:

Jelly Beans:

Taffies:

Taffies are older dragons. Chocolates are normal hatchlings. Jelly Beans are eggs. Ice creams are lords. Cookies are ladies.

Waffles are dead dragons.

Hmm, I'll go through your topic post and organize it real fast.

Derp. May I take a few liberties? I think I came up with a neat system off the top of my head. I'll post it here:

Base pair ie 1st generation:

Queen~ 'Cakes'

King~ 'Candies'

2nd generation:

Prince~ 'Brownie'

Princess~ 'Blondie

3rd generation:

Lord~ 'Ice Cream'

Lady~ 'Cookies'

If you take a look at my vampire dragons, they go through the entire rank system of royalty which would be neater and easier to follow.

Muffins are royal children who aren't royally accepted. Ice creams are lords. Cookies are ladies. Cupcakes are royal female children from a Tart and a Candy. Cookies and ice creams aren't related to the royals.

Edited by Dragoniclove123

The thing is you run the risk of overcomplicating the name scheme if you work it like that. One of the rules on my project is that if the egg doesn't fit the lineage, the owner can do whatever they want with it. Essentially it becomes void. Another option is to have one name for any progeny that doesn't fit the lineage but is still descended from lineage dragons.

Unless I misread it. Which is entirely possible rolleyes.gifxd.png

Hm is it okay if I post a draft of an idea for this project? It'll be somewhat different but I've worked with name schemes before and I have an idea.

I know it's yours that's why I say I'm only offering ideas. It's up to you if you want to use them smile.gif

The thing is you run the risk of overcomplicating the name scheme if you work it like that. One of the rules on my project is that if the egg doesn't fit the lineage, the owner can do whatever they want with it. Essentially it becomes void. Another option is to have one name for any progeny that doesn't fit the lineage but is still descended from lineage dragons.

Unless I misread it. Which is entirely possible rolleyes.gifxd.png

This is not lineage. The owners can do what they want with the ithers

Sorry my mind tends to run a mile a minute :3 Ideas and thoughts abound. Also I edit my posts so refresh a bit because I may elaborate on what I say :3 Please forgive me :blush:

So the project is based on a name scheme and a very neat one at that. But something to consider is picking out certain pairs of dragons to make it unique. Anyone can throw candy names on any ol' dragon but if the name scheme is paired with a couple of special pairings with sweet themes it would make the whole thing more appealing and unique :3

Again, mere suggestion and experience. Not trying to dictate what to do :3 and like I said. Tons of ideas in this brain. When I come across a really cool idea, my mind runs with it lol.

Heres my thought on this Dragoniclove123, LoveOfTheMoonChild is completely right you have made it entirely too complicated for people to read and understand and like. Granted this is a good idea and I think if you sat down and organized it a little bit and with help from others this could turn into a really good idea. Yes I understand this is your idea and you would make the final decision on everything but moon is trying to help you and I think that with her help and some organization this could turn into a really cool lineage or whatever your trying to make it to be. But that's just my opinion and if you think that it should be left like this then that's all you.

Heres my thought on this Dragoniclove123, LoveOfTheMoonChild is completely right you have made it entirely too complicated for people to read and understand and like. Granted this is a good idea and I think if you sat down and organized it a little bit and with help from others this could turn into a really good idea. Yes I understand this is your idea and you would make the final decision on everything but moon is trying to help you and I think that with her help and some organization this could turn into a really cool lineage or whatever your trying to make it to be. But that's just my opinion and if you think that it should be left like this then that's all you.

Umm, I ended this. I don't care about this any more.