Darkstorm34

The Radiant Prophecy OOC

Yes, true. No more dead RPs, please! Even the ones I put up die too quickly, I would like for this to have a good life.

((Anyone can ask questions now if they have them. Then we'll magically timeskip and be at the Wound of Iscairies. We'll sort into the groups more formally then if you can't decide now ^^))

So I have a question: since the timeskip(presumably) affects everything, will players not in the group just yet be affected as well, and treat our posts as time-skipped too? Or could we presume that our posts can be interpreted as taking place once everyone is at the Wound of Iscaries? Or, now that my tired brain is thinking about it, is literally everyone going to be there(as in, all characters will meet up there eventually, by chance or not), or just the dragons with Tomi? Also I promise I'll make that Tri-Horn's sheet soon, I just can't think up a name for her for the life of me and I figured you would appreciate a full sheet. tongue.gif

EDIT: Epiphany! Seems like a good name. All right, I PMed you the Tri-Horn's sheet Miko, though I also edited my original post with Nyroc's sheet in it in case I forget her behavioral traits. I know I'll forget something eventually. xd.png

Edited by skwerl56767

I guess I need to split up the siblings. Would probably be best anyway, I'd hate to spend the entire time RPing with myself.

Added in Karnia!

As for the timeskip and such, it's just the current dragons that were with the group, and Kyriia, if she shows up. The other ones will be taken in by the recruitiment group. In the meantime, you can try and make your dragons slowwlly inch closer to us, and hopefully in a couple of post they'll be off on their way and you won't have to be isolated from the rest of the group anymore! ^^

All right! I'll work in a post tomorrow considering it's midnight right now, hah hah; hopefully I won't have writing exhaustion from my own projects.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how dead is this?

Idk lol. Probably 5-6?

I posted like 2 days ago

Hey MC, I'm putting Maia in the Recruitment group, wanna put Gywern in the same group? I mean, she kind of finds him silly and dramatic, so she won't really want to be with him... Perfect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hm, it has been 33 days since I posted IC, hasn't it? Well, I'd better get a post crackin', then, haha. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Hey MC, I'm putting Maia in the Recruitment group, wanna put Gywern in the same group? I mean, she kind of finds him silly and dramatic, so she won't really want to be with him... Perfect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure!

Since Gywern said he loved spying and wanted to be in the information collecting group.

That would spice things up a bit and something Gywern can grumble about all day long xd.png

On a scale of 1 to 10, how dead is this?

Not dead-- just slow. I'm so sorry everyone, Miko and I have been extremely busy lately. School, events, daily drama... Well, let it suffice to say that we've been busy. We've been discussing how to move things along through texts, and I hope things will run more smoothly soon!

And of course, Esko! I'll ask Miko to add you. Welcome back, Gywern! :3

Not dead-- just slow. I'm so sorry everyone, Miko and I have been extremely busy lately. School, events, daily drama... Well, let it suffice to say that we've been busy. We've been discussing how to move things along through texts, and I hope things will run more smoothly soon!

And of course, Esko! I'll ask Miko to add you. Welcome back, Gywern! :3

Thanks!

Also, take your time. Remember, irl comes before the internet smile.gif

I hope this explains a little bit.

I'm really sorry about all of this. The problem will be solved soon, I hope, and then I can begin posting again as normal. I'm really sorry.

It's still in DC RPs, just further down. At the bottom there's a button that says "the last 25(or 30) days" If you change that, it should be there. >.<

I'm really sorry about all this stuff that's going on. It's pretty personal, heavy stuff, so I'd prefer not to talk about it here, but it's bad. I'm trying my hardest to find time to do replies, but it's just very stressful at the moment.

I hope the roleplay should be moving again at least by the time the winter holidays start. I should have some time to fix the issues then.

Hello, I was wondering if you were accepting new characters. I see that this has been... pretty inactive for a while, but I think it looks like one of the better RPs on this forum.

*Pokes* It's been pretty quiet... I know I owe a post, but my characters aren't near the others, so I figured it would just be a pointless bump. I actually need to go back and read a few pages to remember what we were doing...

Um, I don't know if the RP is open? I don't think it's publicly open, so you'll have to PM Darkstorm or Windra about a sheet. I think they're still active.

Hi guys, this is the first time I've been on here in a long time.

I'm not sure if the roleplay is going to continue, though it may if some things going on in the real world get fixed.

There have been some problems in real life that both Windra and I are facing, and it's not really allowing us to commit to leading a roleplay.

I really am sorry about all of this stuff that's happening, but it's out of our control.

Thank you guys for being so understanding. I really appreciate it.

Aw... it's fine, real life tends to take over sometimes. Hopefully things will work out for you two in the future though! I'm fine with waiting until everything clears up.

I'd also like to join if this RP ever comes back, I think it has potential, but I understand if things just aren't working out.