Darkstorm34

The Radiant Prophecy OOC

I have no idea, honestly. I think, between confusion of having so many people rping, it just kinda... Happened. ^^;;

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't been as active, since I've got limited internet and only a Phone to write this on, I apologise in advanced for not being able to change any text that concerns talking to it's appropriate color and if my writing seems sloppy, rushed, or anything like that.

I hope anything I do post on the rp is sufficient for now until I get the computer hooked up again. Then I can go back and change them to how they should be. (Unless you guys don't care, then I'll leave them be) That's all for now, hopefully I can be back to normal soon. happy.gif

Oh, and happy late Birthday Windra! I hope you had a marvelous bday and have many wonderful years to come! <3

~Cup

Oh, you don't have to change the previous ones! I totally understand by the way, I have to do a lot of RPing on my phone, because my computer pretty much dies whenever I use the internet. It's so sloooow... So it's no problem at all!

Quick question:

When did our dragons know each others' names? Like out of the blue, Luka already knew Gywern's name.

(This question excludes Kumii, for she had already intoduced herself)

...Huh? N-No, Luka doesn't know Gywern's name. I mentioned it once in my post, but it never appeared in his dialogue, as far as I can tell. Sorry if there's a misunderstanding!

...Huh? N-No, Luka doesn't know Gywern's name. I mentioned it once in my post, but it never appeared in his dialogue, as far as I can tell. Sorry if there's a misunderstanding!

Oh, thanks! I guess I got caught in the confusion too. smile.gif

I'm still wondering how we'll keep the gang together. They're all mostly strangers, and now they're going at each other. xd.png

Haha yeah xd.png And Maia will probably scold both Kumii and Gywern for their utter lack of strategy when they just charged at each other xd.png

But quick question; is anybody supposed to know the past of the GoNs?

Well, my Gywern said all about the Trio, the GoNs, the Radiant Prophecy and blah blah blah. So yeah, and Gywern said that he knows all about this because his master, who is a human, had told him about all that stuff.

So I guess what is said is said?

Edit: Oh, and Maia did anger Gywern. Luckily, he did not, uh, like destroy the forest or something. Lol

Edited by ForNarniaMC

I'm still wondering how we'll keep the gang together. They're all mostly strangers, and now they're going at each other.

Y-Yeah, I've noticed... It's probably time to unite them, no? I'll make my post soon!

But quick question; is anybody supposed to know the past of the GoNs?

Hm... Depends on how much lore they've heard. Only the older dragons know the legend/backstory surrounding them. So it's entirely possible they could or could not have heard of it. :3

Hm... Depends on how much lore they've heard. Only the older dragons know the legend/backstory surrounding them. So it's entirely possible they could or could not have heard of it. :3

Oh. Well that makes sense.

Oh, and Maia did anger Gywern. Luckily, he did not, uh, like destroy the forest or something. Lol

Like she cares, haha. "It's just somebody getting angry at somebody else for what THEY did wrong" haha.

And he shouldn't be able to destroy the forest. While GWs are big, they're not as powerful as the AoDs haha.

This looks really good, and active too!

I read through most of the posts, and am working on a character sheet.

I should post it here, right?

It's nice to see your interest!~ The more the merrier here! :3

And yes, they should be posted here. As long as you've read the guidelines, you should be good to go.

Haha! Hey bro! Guys, Alex is my big bro. We live right across one another. Share the same WiFi and everything.

I know it's weird to be talking to you like this, but I'm glad you decided to join in. biggrin.gif

I'll be right over with two beers!

Edited by Brotato

Haha! Hey bro! Guys, Alex is my big bro. We live right across one another. Share the same WiFi and everything.

I know it's weird to be talking to you like this, but I'm glad you decided to join in. biggrin.gif

I'll be right over with two beers!

Dammit Tato, you just had to tell, didn't you?

Well, hi everyone. I'm Tato's big bro.

He's the one who told me about this.

I initially said I wouldn't be coming back to DCF, but I guess it's too late to turn back now. (ツ)

It's nice to see your interest!~ The more the merrier here! :3

The more the merry-er, am I right?

I'm so sorry. We both know I'm not sorry.

Also, welcome Ælex! You seem like a pretty cool guy, it'll be great to have you~

((Thanks OP, and thanks Tato for helping with the sheets. (ツ)d ))

Dragon's Name: Ashur Cymberlon

Dragon's Species: Anagallis Dragon

Appearance: Ashur bares the characteristic vibrant colors of the Anagallis genus, including the bright red coloration located upon the facial features, wing membrane, forelimbs and tip of his tail. His eyes are a deep purple and their irises are vertically dilated. He bares very few scars detailing past aggression, and has a more regal appearance than his brutish sister, with smaller fangs making for a charismatic smile, and smaller claws suited for fiddling with small objects, or casting spells. He is usually seen carrying a large and rather fat tome on a sturdy sling over his left shoulder, the contents of which he refuses to reveal to anyone, other than his twin sister.

Personality: Ashur is most notably curious and adventurous. His passion is finding answers to any and all questions that have ever perplexed him on a deep intellectual level. Ironically, he is somewhat absent-minded, and tends to easily forget things ,or get distracted. While he certainly isn't the brightest bulb in the drawer, he attempts to compensate for it by recording his findings in his journal, which he constantly carries with himself. Socially, he is warm and welcoming, almost to the point of being obnoxious. He enjoys making new connections, and thrives on the friendships he establishes. As such, he is not easily angered, and usually attempts to avoid confrontation by proposing compromises or just backing off if the loss is not too significant. His hard-headed sister usually hates this in him more than anything, considering it the primary trait of a coward.

Backstory: Ashur Cymberlon and his sister were both hatched from the same egg, a very very unlikely event, and one his parents weren't very thrilled about. Regardless, he and his sibling were granted a peaceful upbringing, with plenty of room to develop on their own, rather than conforming to the expectations of others. Unlike his sister, Ashur grew up to seek solace in the embrace of others, constantly on the lookout for new stories to hear, new friends to make and new connections to establish. His adventurous nature was further accentuated by his tendency to question nearly anything he was ever told, and then often put the things he'd heard to the test. This gullibility had gotten him in trouble multiple times, and it didn't take long for his hard-headed sister to have to step in, and act as his guardian in his compulsive quests for answers. Their childhoods passed them by as Ashur pulled the leash, and Solla followed reluctantly. While the brother amassed a wealth of knowledge in his journal, his sister amassed a wealth of combat experience saving his hide from danger. And so it would come to pass, that even as weened adults, they remained inseparable.

Other: Ashur has been a practitioner of telekinesis since early youth. While he doesn't employ it so frequently for combat, he uses it practically to manipulate small objects and perform finicky tasks, like using a quill to write in his journal. If he is indeed forced to take part in a fight, he can manifest barriers to protect himself, but they are easily breakable by his more physically gifted attackers. Otherwise, he fights with tooth and claw, but is not quite proficient at it. He also is quite fond of carrot cake.

Dragon's Name: Solla Cymberlon

Dragon's Species: Anagallis Dragon

Appearance: Solla bares the characteristic vibrant colors of the Anagallis genus, including the bright blue coloration located upon the facial features, wing membrane, forelimbs and tip of her tail. She is well built with a sturdy posture, exhibiting both confidence and physical prowess. Her eyes, just like her brother's, are a deep purple with vertically dilated irises. She bares many scars detailing past aggression and possesses a maw of sharp fangs and deadly looking claws upon her forelimbs. Unlike her brother's her horns are straight and very pointy, caked in dried blood that has never really washed out.

Personality: Solla is most notably aggressive and skeptical. Her passion is overcoming any limit and destroying anything that might stand in her way. Like her brother, she certainly isn't the brightest bulb in the drawer, but she has never found that to be a hindrance, as she primarily relies on her brother's expertise to get around obstacles her brute strength and ferocity can't handle. Socially, she can be abrasive and hotheaded, but mostly manages to keep her temper in check. She enjoys conquering beasts and slaying opponents, and thrives on pushing her limits above and beyond that which her kin are supposedly capable of. As such, she never backs down, and more often than not has the final say on things, or takes the argument to an outright fight. Her mellow brother usually hates this in her more than anything, considering it the primary trait of a tyrant.

Backstory: Solla Cymberlon and her brother were both hatched from the same egg, a very very unlikely event, and one her parents weren't very thrilled about. Regardless, she and her sibling were granted a peaceful upbringing, with plenty of room to develop on their own, rather than conforming to the expectations of others. Unlike her brother, Solla grew up to seek ways to better herself physically, in order to resist those who would otherwise try and take advantage of her or her family's weaknesses. Her aggressive nature was further accentuated by her tendency to pick fights that would have otherwise been unnecessary, and then refuse to seek pardon when confronted by her elders about it. This volatile nature had gotten her to the point of becoming a social pariah among the other dragons in the area, and it didn't take long for her beloved by many brother to have to step in, and act as a buffer between her and the community. Their childhoods passed them by as Ashur pulled the leash, and Solla followed reluctantly. While the brother amassed a wealth of knowledge in his journal, the sister amassed a wealth of combat experience saving his hide from danger. And so it would come to pass, that even as weened adults, they remained inseparable.

Other: Solla is a self-trained brawler through and through. She has amassed plenty of combat experience, but has devoted little to no time into understanding magic, or how to deal with magic users most effectively. Much like her brother, she also is quite fond of carrot cake.

Edited by Ælex

((Thanks OP, and thanks Tato for helping with the sheets. (ツ)d  ))

-snip-

Lmao, you and your twins. Always twins. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

Hi! Ælex, even though I haven't added you to the list yet, feel free to start RPing. I've suddenly been met with a ton of issues irl and I just haven't found the time to sort it out yet. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

Thank you for tolerating me~ ^^;;

Edit: Nevermind, I added you. Welcome!

Edited by Darkstorm34

Hi! Ælex, even though I haven't added you to the list yet, feel free to start RPing. I've suddenly been met with a ton of issues irl and I just haven't found the time to sort it out yet. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

Thank you for tolerating me~ ^^;;

Edit: Nevermind, I added you. Welcome!

Looks like my little bro really is cursed then.

He complained recently that every RP he ever joins on DCF ends up with the OP going on hiatus due to being too busy.

This is his sixth one in a row where this has happened apparently.

Anyway, thanks for the approve. Posting now. ^^

Edited by Ælex

Looks like my little bro really is cursed then.

He complained recently that every RP he ever joins on DCF ends up with the OP going on hiatus due to being too busy.

This is his sixth one in a row where this has happened apparently.

Anyway, thanks for the approve. Posting now. ^^

Not just the OP xd.png

If you all are still accepting, these dragons like carrot cake. xd.png

Dragon's Name: Eswyn

Dragon's Species: Soulpeace

Appearance: Large in stature for a Soulpeace but slim, Eswyn carries herself with a quite confidence. A swipe of violet marks her otherwise pearly-white face from snout to forehead between violet eyes flecked heavily with silver. Her left arm ends in a stump at the wrist.

Personality: Confident, but not boastful. Not scholarly, per say, but intelligent nonetheless. Kind but not matronly, Eswyn is typically a strict taskmistress. Despite constantly admonishing others for being foolish, she is the first to put herself in harm's way to aid another. She is a stubborn and temperamental dragon, and she can be quite petty if she perceives a slight to her person. She becomes quite irritable if someone points out her negative qualities. 

Backstory: Eswyn was born into a mixed-breed clan which makes its home in the cliff-caves of the Hasarr desert. Her upbringing was a quite one, if somewhat strict, and it was only her own curiosity and desire to see the world that caused her to leave her desert home. She's wandered the world for a couple of centuries now, and though she is still well within her prime she has begun to get that mid-life itch for excitement. Perhaps something will come along to alleviate that itch...

Other:

- Her mother is a Soulpeace, and her father a Magi, and as such Eswyn is very magically inclined, esspecially in light and healing magics, and in the expunging of dark magic.

- She combines her healing magic with knowledge of healing with plants and minerals for utmost effect.

- Eswyn is missing her left hand from an accident as a hatchling, but can still use that arm to brace objects against her body for manipulation with her right hand.

- Her temper frequently gets the better of her.

---

Dragon's Name: Sonne

Dragon's Species: Sunrise

Appearance: Sonne is your typical Sunrise, with a lithe form clad in scales the colors of the rising sun. A splotch of dark purple blossoms from the center of her chest. Her eyes are a deep, fiery orange.

Personality: Bright and bubbly with a positive and outgoing demeanor, Sonne is all that a Sunset dragon is expected to be. She is a very patient, compassionate girl who is quick to make friends. She is perhaps a bit too trusting. Her brother is her best friend and she loves him deeply. Despite her typical good nature she will fight fiercely for the things she believes in and the people she cares for.

Backstory: Sonne and Monds' eggs were laid roughly thirteen hours apart, their mother having had a rough delivery, and they have always shared a special bond despite differing habits and personalities. Their family was part of a small group of sunrise and sunset dragons living, working, and playing together. The two of them lived a primarily crepuscular life, compromising between their preferred lifestyles. Their community found their bond of, though, and they were frequently bullied and looked down upon. Once they were old enough they left home to find someplace where they would not be seen as freaks.

Other:

- They each always know in what direction the other may be found and they always know one another's intentions and emotions despite lacking true telepathy.

- Sonne uses dark magic.

- Each uses their magic to make the other more comfortable in their less-favored times of day.

---

Dragon's Name: Mond

Dragon's Species: Sunset

Appearance: Mond has a more robust frame than some Sunsets, with scales the shades of a setting sun. A splotch of pale orange blooms in the center of his chest. His eyes are a pale lavender.

Personality: Though usually a calm individual, Mond can be cantankerous at times. Looking after his sister is always his first priority, and he's trends to be distrustful of strangers, especially other males. On the other claw, he tends to be awkward around women who are not his sister, so he puts up a polite but brusque front around them. He would do literally anything to defend his sister, regardless of right or wrong.

Backstory: Sonne and Monds' eggs were laid roughly thirteen hours apart, their mother having had a rough delivery, and they have always shared a special bond despite differing habits and personalities. Their family was part of a small group of sunrise and sunset dragons living, working, and playing together. The two of them lived a primarily crepuscular life, compromising between their preferred lifestyles. Their community found their bond of, though, and they were frequently bullied and looked down upon. Once they were old enough they left home to find someplace where they would not be seen as freaks.

Other:

- They each always know in what direction the other may be found and they always know one another's intentions and emotions despite lacking true telepathy.

- Mond uses light magic.

- Each uses their magic to make the other more comfortable in their less-favored times of day.

Edited by Darklithe

Hope Storm comes back soon. =\

Okay i have to make a quick entrance to say this:

Darklithe, I have no access to a computer until this weekend, so you'll have to wait until this weekend for the list to update. However, you can start rping now. Sorry for the delay!

I'll try to make a post today, but it's uncertain if I'll be able to. I'm doing volunteer stuff ^v^

((Also call me Merry or Miko please ^^))

Edit: Darklithe- I added you, finally. Sorry for the delay, again!

Edited by Darkstorm34