Darkstorm34

The Radiant Prophecy OOC

(Ahhh one day late! Hope I got the other right!)

Dragon's Name: Shockwake

Dragon's Species: Thunder

Appearance: His primary scales are a thunder-cloud grey, and his underscales are a rain blue. His eyes are lightning gold, and his horns are shaped like lightning bolts. He has large wings and a long tail, and he has a pointy snout.

Personality: He is curious, and loves to go exploring. He is bold, and wanders often, which can get him in trouble. He loves to fly, especially in clouds. He is partially loyal, and can get a little snobby when bossed around. He hates water, because not only does it shock him, it can shock others and get them mad. When he produces lightning, there might be excess lightning who can hit and shock others.

Backstory: When he was a hatchling, he was curious and loved to investigate things. However, soon he had explored everything in his cave, and he decided to explore outside of his cave. At first, his owner was fine with this, but when he began to wander out of sight, his owner would punish him. However, he still went exploring, despite how much he explored. His personality was kept all the way to adulthood, and he still has it now.

Other:

-He is an explorer

-This dragon likes key lime pie

Added you! Welcome!

Question, where are we starting, and what time of day is it? Early morning, noon? xd.png

Arcana Forest? I don;'t see any other forests, anyway.

Edited by Brotato

Question, where are we starting, and what time of day is it? Early morning, noon? xd.png

Arcana Forest? I don;'t see any other forests, anyway.

You start wherever your dragon would be, and it's early morning. Tomi and her friends are in the Forest of Lilliana, but it's different for each dragon. Just start out by introducing your surroundings.

You start wherever your dragon would be, and it's early morning. Tomi and her friends are in the Forest of Lilliana, but it's different for each dragon. Just start out by introducing your surroundings.

Sod it, I started both my characters near the place where Kumii and Amuna crashed into one another.

Should I edit?

Sod it, I started both my characters near the place where Kumii and Amuna crashed into one another.

Should I edit?

No, that's fine, no need to edit.

No, that's fine, no need to edit.

Harr, I would have a hard time to move either of them to the action anyway. xd.png

Heads up: I'll be gone tomorrow and am leaving soon today.

Alright, no problem! ^^

Okay, try not to die!~ Dying is bad! tongue.gif

I added the egg type of each dragon next to their character! Do you guys think it looks good?

I added the egg type of each dragon next to their character! Do you guys think it looks good?

Aye! Looks good to me.

*cracks knuckles* haven't done a dragon roleplay in a while. C:

Dragon's Name: Drachma

Dragon's Species: Magi

Appearance: Drachma's scales are a vibrant shade of orange, a shocking and strong contrast to the deep blue irises of his eyes. His wings are bigger than most of his kind and underneath his coloured scales is slender muscle. His tail has dark orange scars that are from burns from a few years back.

Personality: Drachma is an irritable and bitter dragon to say the least. He isn't capable of holding in his own feelings and emotions and usually when they surface, they come out as anger. He usually stays quiet and only throws in his own opinion when he feels necessary. When he does, he will quickly defend himself which then leads to anger most of the time. Although he is also hard to impress and judging (and first impressions are literally everything to him), he is actually kind of tolerable. Well, sometimes.

Backstory: Envied as a hatchling for his ability to be the first one to control his flight and magic, Drachma had always been in the spotlight when growing up. He grew up in a clan mainly of magi dragons and some other dragon breeds that they managed to adapt and grow with. Drachma had been one of the strongest dragons in the clan, despite his temper. However when the attack from the Avatar of Destruction came, he remained back to save the non-magi and younger dragons with a handful of others before getting burnt on his tail. He managed to flee to the Forest of Liliana where he currently resides.

Other:

-He doesn't want company and he prefers to be alone.

-He doesn't really care about what happened to the surviving members of his former clan.

-Chocolate Cake <:

Dragon's Name: Lush

Main Species: Magelight Pygmy Wyvern

Appearance: She is a normal Magelight Pygmy Wyvern with blue eyes.

Personality: Lush is a very sociable dragon who constantly seeks out new friends. She is sweet, loyal and a very likeable character. She always has a way with words and others and believes that everyone gets a second chance. Lush accepts everyone the way they are meaning that many seek out her attention. She is a social butterfly and almost knows everyone to avoid and greet.

Backstory: Lush was born in a clan of Magelight Pygmy Wyverns that inhabited the outer edges of Mt. Mykara. The destruction of the Guardians of Nature went unknown to the clan until refugees began to appear in their territory. Her clan let some dragons stay with them, mainly the smaller, pygmy dragons and helped the larger dragons before they left. Lush had left that group in favour of exploring the land around her and meeting new dragons and terrains, but always pays visits back to her old life.

All right, actually joining now. tongue.gif I think his history will work...

Dragon's Name: Nyroc (pronounced N-eye-rock)

Dragon's Species: Guardian

Appearance: Nyroc is a rather beat-up Guardian, not what one would usually call beautiful unless you like battle scars. His most notable scars are one going across is face and over his muzzle, a deep gash in his side, and a row of small divets in his tail as though someone tried to bite it off. The edges of his wings are tattered from use, and the metal scaling on his face, chest, wings and tail are covered in innumerable scratches, chips, and dents. His scales are a deeper blue that has faded to almost a grey color, and the metal scales have lost their shine-despite this, his eyes retain a sharp, vigilant, yellow intensity.

Personality: Nyroc has a deep voice that is usually laced with caution and judgment, though he isn't afraid to get loud and vicious when provoked. Although he prefers to be reticent, when prompted to he speaks in a blunt manner not unlike those who have been through war, even including splashes of humor should he find them appropriate. He isn't very stealthy and doesn't care if he accidentally offends someone, preferring to believe that if they didn't like it, they didn't have to get involved with it-at the same time, he is surprisingly courteous, and simply observes other dragons for information so he knows how to behave around them, especially when it comes to touchy topics. Nyroc is a very faithful and loyal dragon to those he deems worthy of his time, defending them even until the most vicious fights can break out. Being so exceedingly protective, it's no wonder how he has so many scars.

Backstory: Nyroc wasn't always a stolid dragon, as he is now. He used to be a very wistful hatchling, envisioning-get this-mechanical contraptions. He aspired to be a forger, making simple machinery to make dragon lives easier. While life has always been hard in the Barren Lands, things only got worse, when one day several catastrophic eruptions occurred and wiped out Nyroc's home, taking almost his entire family with it. Unbeknownst to him, a Guardian of Nature had caused the destruction, but Nyroc and several other dragon families suffering from the casualties simply assumed that the earth was particularly volatile that time of year. With only his father to take care of him, the remaining Guardians left the crumbling land and traveled further south, toward the Sesshou Jungles, and established a new home in the less active volcanic lands near the border.

But things didn't lead to a happy ending after all. Completely heartbroken from losing his mate and two children, Nyroc's father passed away early, leaving the fledgling Guardian to defend himself. Before the passing, Nyroc was taught to guard himself closely, to let dragons earn his trust rather than have it be given away for free. While not the best survival advice, Nyroc retains a reserved attitude when around strange dragons, watching them closely and calculating in his mind how dangerous they might be. Since his teen years Nyroc has become nomadic, wandering the Barren Lands in search of food and occupations, fighting off hostile dragons whom he accidentally wandered into the territories of-thus gaining his many scars and some valuable battle experience. Though Nyroc has never ventured near Mt. Xalaxia(thank goodness for that), he has an eye on the Barrier Peaks in the distance, wondering what the mountains might hold for him.

Other:

-Nyroc is fond of chocolate cake-weird, for a volcano dragon. tongue.gif

-You can always try to win Nyroc's trust with lots of meat, weapons, and gemstones. He likes weaponry the most.

-Nyroc is painfully honest. He can't keep a secret for his life, because as soon as someone asks about it, it slips right from his mouth. But if you count on no one asking about the secret, it'll stay hidden forever.

-Before his encounter with Tomi(which may or may not happen) Nyroc had never heard of the Radiant Prophecy, leaving him lost in the dark concerning the destruction of his home for many years.

-Vengeance is a strong motivator for Nyroc, but even stronger is the urge to defend what he believes is right.

-When pulled right into a social situation that he didn't ask for, conversations with the Guardian can get awkward. He is especially awkward and aloof when it comes to romance. *Cue blank stare and a long " Uhhhhhh..."*

-Nyroc doesn't specialize in anything when it comes to combat, though his reflexes are quick, and when particularly angry he uses melee tactics. Though if he can remain calm and focused long enough, he may be able to cast a spell from his measly arsenal of magic.

EDIT: 10/13/15, finally made that other character like I said I would. tongue.gif

Dragon's Name: Karnia Induus(Car-knee-ah In-dous, with a little more "o" pronunciation than "u". Heh, I like fancy pronunciations.)

Dragon's Species: Tri-Horn Wyvern

Appearance: Typical Tri-Horn wyvern. Slight differences include a smaller form built for speed and a black metal choker around her neck. Her only visible scar is located on her left leg, which obviously didn't heal very well; she insists she's fine though.

Personality: Karnia's still on the young side so she has much to learn, and it doesn't help that she's sheltered-one of her quirks that gives this away is the accidental mispronunciation of words she doesn't hear often. She doesn't mind strangers too much as she prefers to hide or flee rather than fight, though she only reacts as such when the opponent in question is clearly threatening her. While curious, she gets frustrated when her words or ideas aren't being understood-a flaw of her character, allowing her to give up information easily-and she is cautiously optimistic when chatting with others. While Karnia aspires to be an infamous rogue or thief, she still needs to work out the kinks in her behavior, including her very telling expressions and willingness to teach others just for the sake of proper conversation. She thinks Nyroc is amusing in that he dislikes the cold or gives her a stony look whenever something slips out of her mouth, though she's a bit on the small side for rough play. Nevertheless, she prods him for his "war stories" when she's bored and enjoys the exercises he grudgingly agrees to give her. She is very active and is the kind of dragon to run circles around the kind of dragon Nyroc is.

Backstory: Karnia's background remains cryptic, though very slowly she's letting pieces of it slip out. Among the few facts known is that she used to be part of a small clan, and as part of the "adult trials" the clan has for proving individual worthiness to the clan's well-being, one must survive out in the wilderness for several days. She had left as per usual for the trial, but became lost; as such, she never found her clan again. For whatever reason, she's very hesitant to talk about her clan, as though there's some hidden detail she doesn't like, but so far no one knows what exactly this tiny detail is. Instead, she would rather redirect the topic to how she survived so well for so long by choosing a nice home cave with a spring in the back and a lovely forest not too far from there, with plenty of prey to last her through a (bitter) winter.

Other:

- Her black metal choker was the first thing she successfully stole. She's still conflicted about whether or not she should be proud of it, but she wears it around the base of her neck anyway. When prodded for details, she then grudgingly adds that " Well... technically it wasn't stolen... I scavenged it from some creature's hoard".

-She's still not too good at lying, though she's better at it than bluntly-honest Nyroc. She boasts that the visible scar on her left leg was from a fight with a grizzly bear, but in reality it was from some fussy raccoon prey. But don't tell her I told you that.

-When forced into a fighting situation, her tactics rely on speed more than anything else, including still trying to escape; although she is slowly learning magic due to her high aspirations.

-Karnia likes shiny things, though she loves being taught how to be the "mysterious, powerful rogue" even more. Magic has become a newfound hobby of hers, although she's not very good at some of the trickier arts... more than once has she accidentally broken an object she tried to teleport or creat a time-bubble around.

-Karnia is stuck in a perpetual state when it comes to strangers-she's neutral toward anyone she doesn't know, and if they happen to be better than her in almost any field she gains a sort of respect for them. But then at the same time, some features can cause her to instantly retract that respect, and she becomes scornful of the person in question. She's a bit of a tricky being to deal with.

Edited by skwerl56767

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't had the time to write another post!

I'll get one down by tomorrow, and I'll add both of you! I'm so sorry about the delay! ^^;;

((I posted!! In other news, though, it's Windra's birthday! Be sure to wish her a happy birthday! (I'm sure she'd love it if you sent her a PM~)))

No worries, I'm pretty patient. And happy birthday Windra! biggrin.gif I'd draw a birthday cake, but I might not finish it today, hah hah.

I just returned from a massage! I'll add you both, now!~

Edit: Added both of you! Welcome to the rp!

Edited by Darkstorm34

Esko_the_Wolf has new characters! Welcome Kajoroo and Irgim, two servants to the GoNs!

Posting now. Happy Birthday Windra!

Now I am confused and need clarification.

From what I remember, the dragons were in the middle of the after two of them crashed into one another. When did they move and where? xd.png

I'm not really sure I understand your question completely. Unless I'm answering the question completely, I think it was implied that they landed, but I may be wrong. They're on a hill surrounded by trees, I believe.