Darkstorm34

The Radiant Prophecy OOC

It'll be open, we just want some people to have time to put in some characters while they have time. For the rules, it's based on you userne ;3

Edited. tongue.gif

Whoops!

So what? Do I have to post the code here or edit my post?

Just edit your post, please~ :3

I'll add you guys in once I'm on my computer, as I'm out at the moment. Thank you!

Edited by Darkstorm34

Dragon's Name: Sebastian (Calvery)

Dragon's Species: Albino Dragon

Appearance: Sebastian is like any other Albino: thin and pale skinned, bony form, and round bellied. His eyes are a little sunken, bright pink and solid colored (no pupils). His mouth is pink as well, with light grey lips. The Albinos skin looks greasy, the oil that protects him from the sun picking up twigs and dirt on his limbs and belly. His wings seem a little smaller than normal, but he can still fly.

Personality: Sebastian is quiet and awkward. When he was younger, he used to stammer and trip over his words, afraid that he was saying the wrong things or speaking the pronunciations wrong. Now older, the Albino has gotten better with how he talks, trying to clamp a hold on his fear of messing up around others. While he easily bends under peer pressure, Sebastian cares most about his own life and can be selfish. He is a follower, trailing behind those who are stronger then him (both physically and in personality). Sebastian is also surprisingly passive aggressive, sometimes saying something in a hostile tone without meaning to or even noticing that he did so.

Backstory: Sebastian wanders between the Esladia Desert and Arcana Forest. No one has shown much interest in him or cares that he is around, so he hangs around the edges of other groups of dragons. Since no one has asked about his past, he isn't used to talking about it and tries to derail the conversation to something that he can easily talk about without messing up information or wording. Sebastian's past isn't the sort to turn out to be dark or depressing, but he'd rather not touch on the subject with dragons he views as strangers.

Other:

-This dragon likes chocolate cake.

-Sebastian has a small flame, something that isn't very hot. It is a little odd, looking spindly like electricity or lightning and moving around spastically, but it's mostly a heat source, not a weapon.

-Sebastian's screech, like other Albino Dragons, is high and sharp like an owl. His voice can be a little squeaky, especially if he is nervous, but his natural voice can dip a little deeper when he is calm and content.

I don't really have much access to a computer, so I'm typing this stuff on my phones notes and then pasting them here. Sorry if every once in awhile there are some spelling or grammatical errors.

Well, it's not just because other people need to put in their character sheets, it's also because of the fact that I (and Renko) have real life problems that intersect with other responsibilities until then, thus running an RP while we have three others we are participating in (two which are just us) be a little overwhelming for both of us. Thank you for understanding!

Rotbird, I will add you tomorrow. :3

I've been wanting to join a RP, but I wanted to join one that hasn't gotten too far into the story. So, this is perfect <3! Oh, and an F.Y.I: I'm probably just making this one dragon, so yeah tongue.gif

OMGoodness I wrote a lot o_o''

[i'm so sorry]

Thanks for adding me, glad to be joining <3!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragon's Name: Serena

Dragon's Species: Undine (Alternate / Yellow)

Age: 152 ( Which is still very young for a dragon, for anyone unaware ;3 )

Appearance: For the most part, Serena is just an average looking Undine, the main difference is that she's an alternate to the original green color, now, of course, being Yellowish/ Gold. One distinguishing feature though, is that she has beautiful, bright, sky blue eyes with just the lightest hint of a hue of lavender mixed within them. Other than that there is not much else besides a few scars from her many years of life, but those hold their own stories . . .

Personality: Serena had always been more of an introvert , preferring to be on her own than living in a group, which was different than her kind, them living with water spirits and what not. Even as a young hatchling she would wander away and lay in fields by herself for hours on end, lost in her own thoughts. Besides this, she is a loving and kind soul, and would never hurt another being unless it was in defense or survival/ hunting. Serena is also known for being very wise, scaring some of her peers because of her knowledge. But she intends no harm from this, she just loves learning and knowing. (She absolutely hates not knowing something) She is a dragon of a strong mind, and a pure heart and soul. But a strong mind can't defend someone from everything, and with her heart and soul being pure, she has some very weak defenses in her, in which some of the strongest and most powerful evils could easily get a hold on and control, if done just right . . . . .

Backstory: Originating from the Soime River, Serena spent her hatchling and adolescent years living with her family, friends, and the neighboring creatures. Her father and mother had been/ are one of those rare pairs of Undine that do mate for life, and this had been their seventh batch of eggs. She came along with another sister and two brothers, one being a runt. She had been the first born alternate to her parents, and they seemed to adore her over that, which she never really cared for, but they loved all their offspring just the same. Many good years were spent here, conceiving many happy memory's. But a few bad ones were created, too. If any of them left a mark it would be when she lost her brother, the runt, to a Brute dragon, but she doesn't much care to talk about it.

In later years she went on her own, though she does visit her family and the others every now and again. She traveled to the Forest of Lilliana, finding it to be a good place to reside. Not to far from the river, but far another to be alone. For the most part. She quickly learned a forest is full of other creatures that want to know your business and be up your butt all day, but she knew they meant no real harm. Just curious, she supposed. She had lived in this forest for many, many years, only traveling to other continents to gain knowledge. She currently lives there to this day, and plans to live there for the rest of her days. To her, it's the perfect place.

Little did she know that soon she would be thrown into an adventure unlike any other, testing her bounds, and her sanity. Can she help defeat this evil and bring peace back to these lands, or will her pure heart and soul fall victim to the monsters that once claimed they were the saviors of nature and all its children?

Other:

- Is not a fighter, in fight or flight, it's flight. She will defend herself if she absolutely has to. BUT, if it comes down to defending someone she cares about, she will do anything to defend them, to the point of sacrificing herself.

- Pretty quick and agile, can run and fly faster than her species is known for, and is pretty flexible. This was from her hatchling days when she wanted to get away to be alone. [ With the siblings she had, she needed to get to places they couldn't]

- Loves a good story, and telling them, too. She's not all about knowledge, she loves tales of old and any book, for that matter. [she would probably read a math book]

- But, as stated above, loves knowledge and will go through almost anything to obtain it. She loves knowing, and the things that keep her awake at night is when she doesn't know something, or if she can't figure something out.

- She doesn't really know of the problem that's occurring because of her being alone for long periods in the forest. She barely knows anything about the continents outside of the areas she has lived in, but this doesn't bother her much. [ One thing she doesn't really care about knowing for she doesn't want to leave her home ]

- She won't trust or warm up to someone right away, show that you're friendly, mean no harm, trustworthy, and smart, ( among other traits). Then a friendship should bloom, she really is a kind and caring being, she just has standards! [she can't help the way I created her >:3]

- Secretly has always wanted a partner, but being who she is, never went out for one. She never really cared to have offspring, or live among others, she just wanted someone to snuggle and quietly talk with as they watched the sunset together. ~Sighs, lost in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Cup [ This dragon doesn't like carrot cake, she likes vanilla ninja.gif ]

Edited by Cupup889

I'm considering a second character, since my other RPs are dead due to OP hiatus.

I would like to have them or my Mint be romantically involved with another character, because I don't often get to practice developing a character like that. This RP seems solid, so the odds of having someone flake out are lower. xd.png

I am also considering an evil character, as they are much like the lovebirds. I rarely get to RP as one, and they are bloody fun to RP. biggrin.gif

Sounds cool, Brotato! I myself kinda wanted another character, too. (Even though I'm most of the Avatars and the male GoN, haha~ ^v^'')

One of them is going to be a female Skywing who's rather mellow, but in a kind way. She's not a fighter, so she'll instead help the group by flying around the land of Pyradia and alerting them to important events (things like an Avatar burning down the forest, a significant rise in corrupted dragons, etc.) I was going to make her have a mate... But eh, more interesting to keep her open. :3

Edited by Windra

Wrote her sheet out! Wow, that took a while.

Name: Amuna Myeirr

Species: Skywing

Appearance: She's an odd color for a Skywing; lavender with purplish-blue scales scattered across her hide. In addition, her eyes are a solid light blue, almost always looking perfectly serene.

Personality: Amuna is a carefree dragon who is very easy to get along with. Mellow to the core, nothing seems to bother her too much-- aside from serious dangers or dire situations. It takes a lot to get her truly motivated with a task, but once she is, Amuna will carry it out to the finish. She's not quite a pacifist, but she prefers not to fight or get involved too much, thinking that meddling in the natural proceedings of things never leads to anything good.

Backstory: Amuna comes from the Lonely Isles-- a place where few dragons choose to dwell. The entire area is enveloped in a deep fog that makes navigation difficult. In other words, a perfect place for dragons on the run to hide... if they can stand the loneliness.

She was born out of the unlikely union of her mother, a slender Skywing; and her father, a timid Purple. Growing up in such a lonely place didn't make her bitter, though. It made her further appreciate the friends she did make. As such, she travelled between the scattered islands often to visit the dragons and strike up conversations with them. Amuna was very pleasant to be around, and perhaps even filled the broken souls with a little bit of hope.

Years passed until Amuna even thought to explore the rest of Pyradia. She wanted to know what lied beyond the thick fog of her home. So she sadly bid farewell to her parents, then ventured outside to explore. She was filled with wonder at the gorgeous sights. Never before had she seen such variety in a landscape. Thus, she decided to stay, living her life in the air... and vowing to do all she could to preserve her new home.

Others: - Like the others of her breed, she only lands to rest or to speak with other dragons.

- When she absolutely has to fight, she always incapacitates the opponent; never kills.

- I don't think I hafta say it again, but this dragon DOES enjoy chocolate cake.

Edited by Windra

I really like the ideas about the island. What I don't like is the fact she's a constant flier though. xd.png I usually ground my characters because that's where all the action happens, so I don't....

...Hey, yeah. I've never really RPed out a character who's mostly airborne, primarily because I never had a reason to. But, but now I do! Hmm, still... I need to consider things, find a way to have him be flexible enough to be both viable on ground and in the air, without being a Stu.

Well, I'm currently taking my courses in emergency medical aid, so I'll be busy for a long while (by which I mean I'll be trying not to fall asleep in the gigantic free periods of watching my colleagues perform medical procedures on a dummy until me and my bro get a turn), which gives me plenty of time to think about it and put it to writing once I get home. I am considering a daydream dragon, since they're rather flamboyant and fit the boll for air-oriented, along with well, being flamboyant (another thing I've rarely ever RPed. xd.png )

...is what you would have been able to read if my tablet hadn't suddenly decided to be a sunovabish. -.-

I've got a clear idea, writing it now. tongue.gif Done. laugh.gif

Name: Symaro Deslothian

Species: Daydream

Appearance: Symaro started out looking like any other daydream dragon, with a healthy light blue coloration of his scales, a long flowing purple mane and peerless purple irises. This has, however, started to gradually change due to his recurring nightmares. Strands of crimson red have started to grow among the rest of the hairs upon his mane, in such thickness that at its base, it is unmistakable pure crimson red, thinning out into the characteristic purple as it goes further from its base. He's grown a pair of small but quite real fangs where a carnivorous dragon would have them, betraying the characteristic apparel of his species even further. Lastly, he has noticed his irises change color after he awakens from a particularly restless sleep. This remains so until he gets a nightmare-free nap, and accentuates his deteriorating mental state.

Personality: Due to his condition, Symaro's mental state varies. At his best, when he finds a way to keep his nightmares in check, he is his usual calm, talkative and often overly curious self. It would take a lot to rattle his cage, and even if someone manages to do so, he is armed with a wide array of snappy comebacks for most any occasion. Much like most daydreams, he values his neutrality, preferring to keep on the outskirts of a conflict, and avoiding any conflicts of his own.

At his worst, when the nightmares keep coming, and Symaro can not hold them at bay, he becomes everything he would generally dislike in another. Depression and anger become commonplace, and he feels as though the very world has turned against him. In such times, his mental angst is only supplemented by his constant headaches and frequent hallucinations, driving him into paranoia, making him rash and very irritable. Although such behavior is uncommon for him, and it takes multiple days of constant mental bombardment by his recurring nightmares to trigger this, there is nothing that can be done for him other than try not to trigger him, and wait for a peaceful night's rest to purge him of his metaphorical demons.

Backstory: Once part of a nomadic clan of daydream dragons, Symaro's upbringing was actually quite uneventful. He got along just fine with the other hatchlings during his infancy, and grew up just as strong and capable as his family could hope for. Unfortunately for him, his clan had a very strict tradition, which mandated that every daydream dragon born within their ranks is forced to leave the clan and seek their destiny until either they become an elder, or find a mate.

Their clan elders forsook their right to bare any more offspring, in order to pursue a life of wisdom, meditation and philosophy, spending every waking and maybe sleeping moment contemplating the ways of the world. It was assumed that offspring-less elders were more sagacious, for they had spent their entire adulthood roaming Pyradia, in search of wisdom.

As for those who bared offspring, they were welcomed back, but only under the condition that they took their hatchlings with them, and forsook their mate, were they not a daydream dragon. Those who refused were ceremoniously discharged from the clan, granted a blessing from the elders, and left to fend for themselves, never to rejoin the clan again.

Unfortunately for Symaro, his nightmares had started a mere year and a half before his coming of age. His easily addled clan-mates immediately saw that as a bad omen, and Symaro's life started going progressively more sour as the rumors spread, and more of his former friends started turning their backs. His weening from the clan was like a welcome relief by the time it had arrived, both for the troubled daydream dragon and his unconditionally superstitious peers.

Since then, the dragon has been seeking a cure for his ailment, which strangely enough was frequently and easily found. Even some of the tiniest of things such as watching the sun set every evening, or eating his favorite food more frequently, or even just thinking certain positive thoughts had a positive effect on his hours spent dormant. Unfortunately, the effects were even more easily lost, as every kind of stimulus that warded off his recurring nightmares seemed to have a progressively weaker effect the more he relied on it.

Constantly haunted by the threat of nightmare-induced insanity, Symaro has made it his life's goal to find a reliable remedy to his recurring nightmares, lest he is driven insane by them.

Others: Symaro's combat skills are quite limited, as his clan are rather close-minded and not accepting of new forms of magic or fighting techniques. As such, he has only his basic daydream dragon abilities, such as manifesting white cloud tufts to hover upon, and allow lightweight dragons to do so as well, or inducing a light trance-like state in unfocused victims. However, due to his moderate alterations caused by his advanced stages of nightmare-induced insanity, he has the capacity to rend enemies with tooth and claw, but due to his irrational and violent state of mind at those times, does so more often offensively, rather than in self-defense.

Edited by Brotato

I really like the ideas about the island. What I don't like is the fact she's a constant flier though.  I usually ground my characters because that's where all the action happens, so I don't....

...Hey, yeah. I've never really RPed out a character who's mostly airborne, primarily because I never had a reason to. But, but now I do! Hmm, still... I need to consider things, find a way to have him be flexible enough to be both viable on ground and in the air, without being a Stu. 

Well, I'm currently taking my courses in emergency medical aid, so I'll be busy for a long while (by which I mean I'll be trying not to fall asleep in the gigantic free periods of watching my colleagues perform medical procedures on a dummy until me and my bro get a turn), which gives me plenty of time to think about it and put it to writing once I get home. I am considering a daydream dragon, since they're rather flamboyant and fit the boll for air-oriented, along with well, being flamboyant (another thing I've rarely ever RPed.  )

Haha, I don't usually do characters who live their lives in the air, either! That's probably why I did it. The second I saw the description for Skywings, I was hooked.

Your daydream is really cool! (Actually, I feel sorry for the poor dear.) It'll be fun to see how the characters interact. Congrats on getting out of your comfort zone, as well.~ :3

*FLURRIES IN* OH MY GOSH, I HAD MY EYE ON THIS WHEN IT WAS IN THE UNAPPROVED RPS SECTION (」゚ロ゚)」 I didn't realise it had been approved until yesterday. xd.png

I'll put up my character sheet tomorrow, though; I'm still working it out. ^w^

*FLURRIES IN* OH MY GOSH, I HAD MY EYE ON THIS WHEN IT WAS IN THE UNAPPROVED RPS SECTION (」゚ロ゚)」 I didn't realise it had been approved until yesterday. xd.png

I'll put up my character sheet tomorrow, though; I'm still working it out. ^w^

Awesome! Welcome!~ The rp starts in two days.~

Their opinions on this changed when Marailis sent an Avatar of Destruction to destroy a forest home to many peaceful dragons and other creatures.

Which forest was it - or does the area go by a different name now?

*crashes through the window* Welp, time to get on my forms before the roleplay goes too far xd.png

Edit: Have some Shimmer sibs

Dragon's Name:

Mekin (Wayward)

Dragon's Species:

Shimmerscale (Gold)

Male

Appearance:

Normal Gold Shimmerscale

Personality:

For the oldest sibling, he's pretty immature. He tends to play tricks on EVERYBODY and get a laugh out of himself. Whenever he is (or was) supposed to be the mature one, he utterly fails and earns disapproval. Not like he cares, anyway.

He is very carefree and laid back, at least whenever he's not laughing his lungs out. He's unreliable and a bit selfish, but cares about his siblings nothenless. He is just bad at his role of oldest sibling.

Backstory:

The three Shimmerscales were born from a strange Shimmerscale, one that was not gold, silver, or bronze, but rather a purplelish blue. So it was no surprise that the three eggs were one of each variety.

They had lived in the forest surrounding Mount Mikaya, and they thought that everything would be just fine. Yet one day, when Mekin was roughhousing with other dragons, the Avatar of Destruction attacked and burned the forest. The three siblings were one of the few to make it out alive.

Other:

Haha that stunk, didn't it |D

Dragon's Name:

Wezan (Wayward)

Dragon's Species:

Shimmerscale (Silver)

Male

Appearance:

Normal, except for the large amount of fat he has.

Personality:

He is a generally cheery dragon, with a large appetite and a habit to impulsively eat. While he is not as carefree as his oldest brother, he is easygoing as long as food is not involved.

If there is food, he will try every way to get to it. No matter how you hide it or where, he will find it and eat it. He will try his absolute hardest to find food, even if it means breaking into an emergency food storage and emptying it out.

Backstory:

{See Mekin}

Other:

Also bad |D

Dragon's Name:

Maia (Wayward)

Dragon's Species:

Shimmerscale (Bronze)

Female

Appearance:

She does not have whiskers. Otherwise normal

Personality:

She is paranoid and strategic, making plans and reviewing them over and over. She is nitpicky and fussy, always scolding Mekin for being lazy or Wezan for eating too much. She has a habit of worrying too much, and can be frantic about things.

She sometimes overreacts, and feels ashamed whenever she is reminded of it. If she makes a mistake, she will be sullen for the next half hour or so. Despite all this, she is dedicated to whatever cause she supports.

Backstory:

{See Mekin}

Other:

They were already recruited by Tomi, right?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Which forest was it - or does the area go by a different name now?

That forest was destroyed-- it was on part of the coastline-- what surrounded Mount Mykara. If you go there, you'll find burned down trees-- though the mountain stands just fine.

Edit: ^u^ Alrighty, Esko!~

Edited by Darkstorm34

(Ahhh one day late! Hope I got the other right!)

Dragon's Name: Shockwake

Dragon's Species: Thunder

Appearance: His primary scales are a thunder-cloud grey, and his underscales are a rain blue. His eyes are lightning gold, and his horns are shaped like lightning bolts. He has large wings and a long tail, and he has a pointy snout.

Personality: He is curious, and loves to go exploring. He is bold, and wanders often, which can get him in trouble. He loves to fly, especially in clouds. He is partially loyal, and can get a little snobby when bossed around. He hates water, because not only does it shock him, it can shock others and get them mad. When he produces lightning, there might be excess lightning who can hit and shock others.

Backstory: When he was a hatchling, he was curious and loved to investigate things. However, soon he had explored everything in his cave, and he decided to explore outside of his cave. At first, his owner was fine with this, but when he began to wander out of sight, his owner would punish him. However, he still went exploring, despite how much he explored. His personality was kept all the way to adulthood, and he still has it now.

Other:

-He is an explorer

-This dragon likes key lime pie