Gruff

What eggs do you always seem to collect from AP?

Lol, I've really built up my Pygmy collection with low-time AP eggs, check a lot of Whites and Pinks for pretty lineages, (Bright Pink lineages in the latter case,) pick up various (mostly CB) Commons I wouldn't otherwise bother with, fairly often wind up with more CB Neos, when Incuhatchable, and whatever else might strike my fancy.

There really aren't any sprites that I'd pick up to keep regardless of lineage, though...

I hunt for lineages, picking up eggs that don't seem to get picked up much otherwise. Usually these are white, royal blue, or any other egg that stands out from the rest, although I will also go for dorsals and very-commons as well. Have found some very nice lineages this way.

I just pick up anything that looks like I can eat it-- Er... Low times! Yeah! Not... Because they take longer to hatch and I'll have more time to cook it--- er... Cause they hatch-- Low Times! Yeah... uh... Not because I eat Dragon Eggs or anything... Yeah, hahaha...

Usually Red dragons, since I always seem to be in need for incubating some eggs. rolleyes.gif I also really like their red color - it's not so bright red, it's more like a softer hue of red and it's one of the colors I like the most.

Soulpeaces also, their sprites (especially males) are so charming.

Falconiform wyverns. It's stronger than me, every time I see one in the AP I can't but click on it. And usually keep it. tongue.gif

I like to hunt for common x F silver commons in the AP. I've built up quite a collection of Speckle-Throated dragons in particular. Now if only my one female Silver would breed true... xd.png

Falconiform Wyvern, I don't know why but I see them I click on them, must be because I love the color combo. And pretty much every one has been a second gen. I grabbed several Nhiostrife Wyvern a while ago. I go through waves.

Edited by Alia

Almost always Royal Crimsons. I'm almost always on the lookout for nice RC checkers.

Also Prizes, just in case I become one of the lucky folks who find a low-gen shiny donated to the AP.

Sometimes Tsunamis and Nhios.

Occasionally BSAs if they're low-time enough to not lock me for long.

Otherwise there's a couple of breeds I'll check now and then, just in case someone tossed out the mate to something I need. Hey, it's happened twice in the last month. biggrin.gif

I rarely AP hunt these days, but usually when I'm there it's hard to resist Nabulas or GWs.

Oh good question. smile.gif I can never resist grabbing blacks from the AP, just to incuhatch them and see if they alt. Things I always grab to check the lineages of are flamingos, sunsongs... umm... yeah, mainly those two. I can never resist a pretty checker with those guys in it! biggrin.gif

Edited by StormWizard212