MoonTiger

The 100 Generations Lineage

Thank you!!

If LoveOfTheMoonChild doesn't claim it soon send it to Chibi Chan or Gruff (whoever reacts more quickly)

I'll put it into one hatchery now (valley sherwood). When it hatches, the trade will deactivate, and I'll make a two-way trade. I'll post it here and accept the first offer (just put on a dummy egg). smile.gif

Wohoo! I see LoveOfTheMoonchild managed to pick the dragon up!

Chibi Chan? Keep your scroll ready. You'll get the next shimmer dragon that LoveOfTheMoonchild produces with this dragon.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Anything happening with Coastal Waves?

@Laura Yeah it looks like more stubborn dragons -.-

@purplehaze not that I'm particularly aware of but I think that will be started up soon.

@Wolf I'm sure it could work. Keep going with it and if you find more people that want to do that lineage and it stays neat, let me know and I will register it. Think of it as a trial run if you will to make sure it'll be successful.

If I could find the appropriate Trios, I'd be happy to join in!

I think I have a CB of one of them - I don't remember which, though.

I haven't heard anything new yet Chibi Chan, sorry. LoveOfTheMoonChild is going to send you the next lineage egg though, so you'll probably be the first to know if things start to move again.

I haven't heard anything new yet Chibi Chan, sorry. LoveOfTheMoonChild is going to send you the next lineage egg though, so you'll probably be the first to know if things start to move again.

Okay, good!

Sorry for my bad timing, but can anyone do a female influence on the current egg for me? Mine will only come off cooldown right before the egg would hatch sad.gif

Sorry for MY bad timing. I didn't have had enough time for DC lately - but I can do the influence if it's still relevant.

Influence wears off on eggs when traded.

I'm going to be inactive for most of this year, as I'm focusing on both the Olive Apocalypse that is the Holly Contest, and my personal goal of 10G PB Olives - where I own every dragon.

I'll notify you when I'm back wink.gif

Oi does life get busy. Finally excited to have the group function in DC so the inbreeding mistake won't happen again. Dragons are still being stubborn but I'll get it eventually. Anyone need any dragons?