Twyro

Songs that make you happy

just uplifts me every time, and Its very hard not to cry when I hear it. It's just so powerful for me.

I like a lot of songs, but there's this one remix of the song Who will find me, by admin van buuren that makes me relaxed and serene, no matter what mood I am in.

Also, don't you forget about me, by the simple minds. I always felt like I belonged to a different decade...so that song really makes me feel as though I am in a different place, or a different time altogether.

Edited by andromedae

I think that songs I used to listen to when I was 12-14 make me happy. They were there for me back then, even if they're really cheesy now. But they still have that soothing ability for me when I listen to them.

I listened to Ed Sheeran's song "Thinking Out Loud," for the first time a few days ago, and since then, I've been listening to it a lot. I wish I had checked it out sooner, because singing along to it makes me happy. happy.gif

"All Will Be Well" by the Gabe Dixon Band. I first heard this on Parks and Rec. It isn't my typical music taste but something about it makes me feel better every time I listen to it. The lyrics are very reassuring.

Just found a new one not long ago. smile.gif

- "Feel Better When I'm Dancing" by Meghan Trainor.

never fails to draw at least one smirk from me.

just an all round warm, cozy, content feeling.

and

Ngl most all of his songs make me sing along, but it's hard to beat the joy in these two.

I think it's typical for people to listen to music depending on the mood they're in, instead of to change their state of mind. As such, I wouldn't say these songs would 'bring me up no matter how blue I am', because I wouldn't listen to them if I'm down.

Edited by Redds

Toto - Africa. Pretty much everyone's heard it, and it makes me happy for no apparent reason. Usually "upbeat" music doesn't do that for me, but this is an exception.

Men at Work - Land Down Under. Same as above.

Jin Hashimoto - Stand Proud. It's incredibly energetic and hype, and I can't help but feel the same.

Hang Loose by Alabama Shakes

Hold On by Alabama Shakes

Blastoff by Reptar

Natural Bridge by Reptar

Houseboat Babies by Reptar

Sleepyhead by Passion Pit

...also a lil bit of Tchaikovsky thrown in. Nutcracker hype. tongue.gif

These are songs from the summer break. reminds me of some great timesss

Reminder by the Weeknd

Magnolia by Playboi Carti 

Madiba Riddim by Drake

Can't get enough by J Cole.

Ultimate feel good song, U Sure Do - Strike 7" Mix.... 

Though another one for me is I Wanna Love My Life Away - Gene Pitney.

Not sure how badly I've aged myself here... But I recommend people look those up! 

At the moment, the entire soundtrack from The Greatest Showman.

Literally nothing makes me happier than boppy One Direction songs. :P There are so many on my drive to work playlist to wake me up in the morning and put me in a good mood. 

I put up some vids, but will list instead.

Happy by Pharrell

Rebel, Rebel by Bowie

Sorted This Way (parody of Lady Gaga)

the Beatles' cover of Twist and Shout

Uptown Funk as danced by old movie stars

anything by Weird Al

the Stars Wars theme

Little Duece Coupe by the Beach Boys

All I Want to Do by Sheryl Crow

Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid

All can be found on youtube. :)

Well, when you're someone like me then you don't have many "happy songs". XD But some songs makes me feel powerful or happy. Here some of them:

Enjoy. ^_^

certain video game music.

Keywords in Youtube search:

"Danmaku Death OST"

"VVVVVV music"

I think I'm pretty much happy with any good music (sometimes, songs too)

These are the two songs I always listen to when I'm feeling down, so I guess they are the main ones that make me 'happy'. 

I have a bunch of songs that make me happy, but if I was to choose the most energizing one, this one would take the cake.

Edited by Nagapie