Sketch

HopSketch's Doodle-Sketch Thread

Welcome to HopSketch's Doodle-Sketch Thread

For some time, I have enjoyed the art of sketching and have been making significant improves in my work. I wanted to make a thread where I displayed my best and favorite work from throughout my days. I currently have over 50 Deviations on my Deviantart and I post daily.

I'm open to accepting requests on what I draw and will gladly fulfill them. So ask away!

My Best Sketches/Drawings

Awestruck Baby Dragon

Mother Aquatic Dragon Defense

Ice VS Fire Dragon Fight

Dragon Fight

Shallow Water Couple

Super Blue Dragon

My Best Dragon Request Sketches

Adult Topaz Sketch

Adult Alexandrite Sketch

Sapphire Amphiptere Sketch

Adult Alexandrite Sketch

Baby Insanity Dragon

Baby Insanity Dragon 2

Adult Insanity Dragon

I have many more sketches done that can be seen from my Deviantart. The link is in my Profile.

Completed Requests

Noxite the Dark Angel (Request by ArchiosLukos)

Edited by HopSketch

I'm open to requests now! I also updated and added in new sketches. biggrin.gif

Do you do requests for specific dragons, as in individuals?

Sure! I'll do singulars or multiples at once, just ask.

Ah, cool happy.gif

Would you be interested in doing either one of my dragons? One is an alt Radiant Angel named Noxite and the other is a Harvest Dragon by the name of Alendor. I would of course love to see them both, but I know from experience that artists can get pretty busy.

Ah, cool happy.gif

Would you be interested in doing either one of my dragons? One is an alt Radiant Angel named Noxite and the other is a Harvest Dragon by the name of Alendor. I would of course love to see them both, but I know from experience that artists can get pretty busy.

I've got the Radiant Angel finished!

Here is an uncolored version of the original sketch before I took the work into my Paint program for color :

http://orig01.deviantart.net/d386/f/2015/1...456-d90dy1p.png

And the final version :

user posted image

(Sorry that it took a bit. I was focused on the darker outlining and tried to make it as good as I could)

I'll be getting to the Harvest dragon now. smile.gif

Edited by HopSketch

He's gorgeous, thank you :3

I can't wait to see how the next turns out

I'll have to finish it tomorrow. I've got the uncolored sketch down but the coloration will have to wait until tomorrow. (or rather later today as it's 3:55am)

You take requests? Okay, mine is complicated

I need a Chubby Winter Magi, a Female Grey, a Cassare, a female Silver, and a Green all in one. Is that possible?

Edit; and all of them are female. Even the Winter Magi. Just trust me

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

You take requests? Okay, mine is complicated

I need a Chubby Winter Magi, a Female Grey, a Cassare, a female Silver, and a Green all in one. Is that possible?

Edit; and all of them are female. Even the Winter Magi. Just trust me

I'll see what I can do. smile.gif

user posted image

How's this? Sorry for the delay, I've been spriting the Marksman Viperas all day. Also, I forgot to add their name, sorry about that. Esko_The_Wolf, I'll get to yours right away.

Edit:

Future requesters, please say if you'd like your sketch colorless or with color. It helps. wink.gif

Edited by HopSketch

Sorry I'm not able to fulfill any requests at the moment. My laptop was taken away so I cannot use either my DAmuro or my Paint program to get them done. sad.gif

Sorry I'm not able to fulfill any requests at the moment. My laptop was taken away so I cannot use either my DAmuro or my Paint program to get them done. sad.gif

Aw. Eh, I'll wait until you can possibly get them done ;D

Oh, can mine be colored? Thanks

Aw. Eh, I'll wait until you can possibly get them done ;D

Oh, can mine be colored? Thanks

Actually, if you would still like the picture done, I can hand-draw it as well as get it colored so you can have it sooner. smile.gif

Edited by HopSketch

Actually, if you would still like the picture done, I can hand-draw it as well as get it colored so you can have it sooner. smile.gif

You can? That would be amazing! I am sure you do just as well on paper :3