cyradis4

Split BSA sub forum, or Suggestions Forum

Refusals in general went up at about that time.

Also, Fertility was NOT meant to decrease refusals, and is said to have no effect on it.

However, I strongly doubt that Fertility increased chances of an egg by 50%. The most I ever heard was about 10%. Regardless, I've never seen a post by TJ that suggested the percentage itself, and anything else is heresay, which in DC means "false until you can find the post by TJ that started the rumor". I remember many, many "rumors" that were proven false by finding what he really did say. >.<

Though really I only ever use Fertility on a stubborn pair.

And yea, if we could get more attention drawn to BSAs that affect game play, the mistaken ones wouldn't be such a big deal.

Cheers!

C4.

I will search. As I recall, it was Socky..

ETA here.

She doesn't usually post unless she knows what she saith.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I will search. As I recall, it was Socky..

ETA here.

She doesn't usually post unless she knows what she saith.

Fertility, I apologize. I bred 32 Autumn CBs to Halloween CBs. The results:

Without Fertility:

8 Winter eggs, 2 no-eggs, 4 no-interests, 2 refusals (without Influence)

With Fertility:

15 Winter eggs, 1 refusal

The refusals can go one way or another, but what's interesting is that the no-eggs and no-interests all turned into eggs. Its not statistically significant, but.... pretty glaring, none-the-less. I may have to start using Fertility more for my uncommon pairings....

Cheers!

C4.

Fertility, I apologize. I bred 32 Autumn CBs to Halloween CBs. The results:

Without Fertility:

8 Winter eggs, 2 no-eggs, 4 no-interests, 2 refusals (without Influence)

With Fertility:

15 Winter eggs, 1 refusal

The refusals can go one way or another, but what's interesting is that the no-eggs and no-interests all turned into eggs. Its not statistically significant, but.... pretty glaring, none-the-less. I may have to start using Fertility more for my uncommon pairings....

Cheers!

C4.

That's the kind of thing I've been finding, too. Especially for the ones who yawn and roll over ! It seems to act like an aphrodisiac - the ones who tried and failed may need such things less !!!!

I would love to see more BSAs in game, and if you think this would help get the discussions going more, which it does seem like, then I support it smile.gif