Ansela Jonla

Xenowyrm breeding plans

user posted image x user posted image

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure something will come across my line of vision that I must. Carry. On.

Edited by blackdragon71

BIRB DOES WHAT SHE WANTS.

...and in this case, yes, this is what I want to do. So I'll do it.

Also this.

That. Is. Perfect. smile.gif

BIRB DOES WHAT SHE WANTS.

...and in this case, yes, this is what I want to do. So I'll do it.

Also this.

That begs the question- did you plan your color palette intentionally to make such gorgeous combos or was it a hapy accident? Like, did you think to yourself "I want to do this pretty aqua color because it will perfectly match my Radient Angel"?

That begs the question- did you plan your color palette intentionally to make such gorgeous combos or was it a hapy accident? Like, did you think to yourself "I want to do this pretty aqua color because it will perfectly match my Radient Angel"?

It was a total accident, rofl. I don't make my dragons based around whether or not they look good with my alts. x'D So it was definitely a happy accident.

All the combos that have already been posted are all so beautiful. I came up with a few more that I quite like.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image IF I ONLY HAD A CB ;_;

Edited by glamoursea2

You know my only problem with a lot of these pairings is... well... the obvious difference in sprite quality. >.> A lot of the recent dragons have such incredibly detailed amazing sprites that IMO the older ones, though they may be good matches otherwise, just don't compare. Makes me wish some of the older ones were done to the same standard, like the silvers.

With that said I am currently planning a lot of Halloween-related crosses involving the Volcano and Magi Wyrms, and Valentine's pairings with the Coast Wyrm. Other stuff will have to wait until mine grow up and I can check them out against specific dragons I own. I do like the Anagallis pairings some have posted though - and those spriter's alt combos! To die for! I also wish I had a CB gold (preferably female) - I think female gold x male Alpine Wyrm would be incredibly sexy.

Edited by Lurhstaap

You know my only problem with a lot of these pairings is... well... the obvious difference in sprite quality. >.> A lot of the recent dragons have such incredibly detailed amazing sprites that IMO the older ones, though they may be good matches otherwise, just don't compare. Makes me wish some of the older ones were done to the same standard, like the silvers.

This has been my struggle for a long time, honestly. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

For me, it's not so much the quality of the sprite - I almost always prefer simple sprites over incredibly intricate sprites - it's just that these are, well, intricate. They're serpentine compared to a lot of fairly compact sprites we already have. They're very detailed, very ornate, whereas the majority of current dragon breeds are less so. It's not a very aesthetically pleasing juxtaposition, putting solid colored, simplistic sprites next to these glittery spiky glow worms.

On another note, I have to say my favorite pair atm is Mageia x Ember, which I posted earlier. The Mageia is like my 4th favorite Wyrm and orange is my least favorite color, but something about that pairing..

Obviously

line dancing, at the dragon bar, lol

I'd sell my soul and my first born child for this.

Pardon me while I cultivate an unhealthy obsession with this pairing.

So many great ideas! But, I'm going to hold off lineage plans until I know how they breed - I don't want to fall in love with a certain combination only to find it is not possible. I hope it is not tied to the elemental affinity of the other parent. If the affinities were evenly distributed sure, but there are hardly any lightning or time affinities.

since there are different sprites and colors of them, i will probably be breeding them together and hoarding every 2nd gen from holiday i can find

Edited by djengis

Thing is... Birdz has hinted that there MIGHT be something different about how these lovelies breed.

I'm holding off on cementing my plans for them until I know for sure whether or not there is and f so what it might be.

I must trythis pairing with my CB boy, it's quite fetching

Also:

Obviously

I love this one!

With that said I am currently planning a lot of Halloween-related crosses involving the Volcano and Magi Wyrms, and Valentine's pairings with the Coast Wyrm. Other stuff will have to wait until mine grow up and I can check them out against specific dragons I own. I do like the Anagallis pairings some have posted though - and those spriter's alt combos! To die for! I also wish I had a CB gold (preferably female) - I think female gold x male Alpine Wyrm would be incredibly sexy.

Since lineage views don't show very much anyway, this has never bothered me too much. Case in point: the silver sprites are pretty ugly and outdated but I still enjoy lots of lineages with them because at that size all you really see is "squiggly silver dragon."

Atm liking volcano x seragamma and desert x heartstealer a lot. Want to try forest x terrae too.

I'm gonna go PB first to see how the colors will work out (like if I breed Forest to Volcano will it be one of them or different) though I'm assuming that since they have their own names it will work like normal breeding.

user posted imagex user posted image |||OR||| user posted imagex user posted image

user posted imagex user posted image |||OR||| user posted imagex user posted image

These are my plans. A female of each variant will be pat of his ever growing harem Muwahahahaha~!