TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

My hatchies should be gendering soon & then I can influence my second set accordingly. *pokes genderless ampersands*

One hour until TJ's worm babies turn into...bigger worm babies

My squiggle wyrms are taking their sweet time about gendering, but I'm not too fussed about it. I'll see them in time to influence eggs properly, so they can take as long as they need.

I'm still annoyed that I wasn't able to find a green one. Oh well, whatever. Not like they're holidays and I'll never see them again.

I'm still annoyed that I wasn't able to find a green one. Oh well, whatever. Not like they're holidays and I'll never see them again.

Same one im hunting for.. I saw one..and then I missed it. tongue.gif

Edit: Saw another one... and I missed it..

Edited by majors

HhhhhhhHHHH I'm riding the hype train and I am ready.

//holds face\\

ADULT ALREADYYYY. I CAN'T TAKE THIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE ANYMORE. ;-----; I'm so excited I can barely breathe.

I'm going to take a step out before I explode or something. Hhhhghhghghg.

Welp, I'm late to the party and can't seem to catch anything. Except for something from the last release because I haven't memorized the description yet. Oops.

Ahaha xd.png

I'm going to name all of my squigglebabies after their colors. Or close enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

//holds face\\

ADULT ALREADYYYY. I CAN'T TAKE THIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE ANYMORE. ;-----; I'm so excited I can barely breathe.

Breathe in, breathe out. Breath innnnnn, breathe out. BREATHE INNNN, BREATHE OUUU--I'M HYPE TOO BIRBFACE! They start to adult in the next 15 minutes 8D

//holds face\\

haha well when the spriter is this excited for the adults I know they are going to be beyond awesome!!! biggrin.gif I am in love with the desert one and have big plans for that color if they can breed with other dragons. biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

//holds face\\

Don't die on us birdzy lul

//holds face\\

your level of excitement is giving me life right now. i just might survive another half hour to see the adults

wait yo what someone said 15 minutes

?? i dont understand time but i am eXCITED STILL

Edited by glamoursea2

Breathe in, breathe out. Breath innnnnn, breathe out. BREATHE INNNN, BREATHE OUUU--I'M HYPE TOO BIRBFACE! They start to adult in the next 15 minutes 8D

You guys have me way too excited ._.

I NEED TO GO TO BED I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY

BUT I MUST SEE THEM

Edited by Areous

Birdz, will you be giving us extra information after they grow up? I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE THINGS <3 *cheers for squiggles to grow up*

I am literally staying awake till a ridiculous time in the morning to see what glorious creatures my hoards of wormy dragons are going to grow into! laugh.gif

Birdz, will you be giving us extra information after they grow up? I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE THINGS <3 *cheers for squiggles to grow up*

I'll be posting a little bit of art (didn't have the time to do full reference sheets because of life) and I'll also post a little bit of info and if anyone has any questions for me, I'll answer them and update my post as I go too. Quite a bit of info will be withheld for the eventual Encyclopedia entries, but I'll still do my best to answer what I can, from concept to just general questions about them/the process of making them/whatever.

Also, I'm pretty sure what I'm feeling right now is the feeling of death by hype quickly approaching.

Edited by birdzgoboom

I have to be up in 4 hours but this is too important to miss. :u

I feel you. It's four in the morning here and I need to get up at ten, and I am terrible at dealing with less than nine hours sleep. That train departed long ago. xd.png

I'll be posting a little bit of art (didn't have the time to do full reference sheets because of life) and I'll also post a little bit of info and if anyone has any questions for me, I'll answer them and update my post as I go too. Quite a bit of info will be withheld for the eventual Encyclopedia entries, but I'll still do my best to answer what I can, from concept to just general questions about them/the process/whatever.

Also, I'm pretty sure what I'm feeling right now is the feeling of death by hype quickly approaching.

Did you know they were being released or was it a surprise?

Getting so close

Holy buckets! Looks like I logged back on just in time to see them grow up! G'ah! Cannot contain my excitement!

....meep. ^w^