TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I have seven of these eggs and that's alright with me. happy.gif

We've had several recent releases where they were very hard to catch after the initial flood which turned out to be a glitch. I'm thinking these might be going the same way. As soon as TJ notices, they'll be much easier to catch I think. *fingers crossed*

Though that was early in the release for those releases. I honestly just think TJ forced the flood to last longer, so the cave needs to bounce back before these guys are back. If it is an actual glitch I won't complain, though. xd.png

We've had several recent releases where they were very hard to catch after the initial flood which turned out to be a glitch.  I'm thinking these might be going the same way.  As soon as TJ notices, they'll be much easier to catch I think.  *fingers crossed*

^ I hope so; my scroll goals require me to catch 19 CBs of each variant. My "still to catch" number just went from 12 to almost 130! o_o; *This* is why I never seem to have time for breeding projects these days...

In other news, I've been taking a closer look at the gendered hatchies and I'm completely blown away by the detail and the way each variant has different features. Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning (there's no way I can stay awake for another 4 hours now). smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I just get 4 pairs of each sort, so at least I don't need a crazy number of them. xd.png Still, I've caught 4 pairs of CB Golds on my own as 8 pairs of CB Silvers. I should be okay even if popularity forces them to be old Blusang rare for a little while.

Also haven't seen a single one since the flood stopped.

Getting a bit stressed I won't get m/f CB pairs. Very much dislike large volume releases.

TFW your Reds become usable again, you go to incubate something, and there's nothing you can incubate. xd.png

Edited by The Flash

my little ones are hatching! so cute. OwO

My first three eggs just hatched! >W<~ Rainbow noodles! :'D The Alpine, Coast and Forest look awesome! :3 Really loving that forest with the DEEP blues yessss. >W>~ My Volcano will hatch about an hour after TJ's adults will grow up so I cannot wait for what happens after the next 3 hours! >XD

Still waiting on my volcano and desert but now my scroll is unlocked and I have room for three more eggies! >.>~~~ One of those has to be a Jungle to complete the set of one each. dry.gif

Hope you're all loving the squiggles! biggrin.gif

I sure hope I will be able to get some of these eventually the offers overwhelmed me on the trading page and I broke down trading for any Alts, or Rares xd.png P.S. Last Trade just went, all 6 of my eggies got switched for Alts, or Rares...

Yay, my alpine one hatched! wub.gif

They're sooooo cute right now. I wonder what their adult sprites are like. Well, we'll find out in a few hours once TJ09's mana wyrms (what I call them) hatch. ^-^

Only need my jungle and desert to hatch, otherwise all of them have hatched! biggrin.gif

I HAVE MATURE HATCHIES

Hmm...Looks like I'm a few thousand views short of gendering then. xd.png

^ I hope so; my scroll goals require me to catch 19 CBs of each variant. My "still to catch" number just went from 12 to almost 130! o_o; *This* is why I never seem to have time for breeding projects these days...

In other news, I've been taking a closer look at the gendered hatchies and I'm completely blown away by the detail and the way each variant has different features. Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning (there's no way I can stay awake for another 4 hours now). smile.gif

This. So very much :<

Though mine are not quite that extensive. It certainly added some nice new sprites to get. At least the lovelies in the AP being so low time are helping things along.

Managed to catch 2 of alpine, coast and desert and 1 from forest... But now they are nowhere in sight >< Any idea of what rarity they will be? I'm thinking they probably will be uncommon...

But Golds and Silvers have been around since pretty much the beginning of the game, so I'd say it's been a very long time since we had a purposely-rare breed released.

@Syiren

Probably both tbh. It's a cycle; people like a sprite, they catch more of them, they become less frequent in the cave. People notice how infrequently they appear and deem them "rare" which further increases user demand, and more users try to breed them as well, so the dragon continues to be sought after and subsequently appears less in the cave.

At least, that's my understanding. Just speculation really. Maybe TJ intended for them to be rare all along and he's laughing at our attempts to explain cave ratios.

Also intended to try and explain that "circle", but I had to go so I couldn't.

However, I think it also works like this : At an X number of commons there is a Y number of rares in cave drops.It's directly proportional (or something like that).

I should be sleeping,it's 2 am .-.

It's impossible to say right now. If the flood was artificial we'll need to wait for things to balance out before more Manas start showing up frequently.

My coast hatchling gendered! Yay!

Edit: For those that are wondering, her stats are 3842/961/3

Edited by Jazeki

^haha, well it is prison orange so that's something, lol

Wait I just noticed this.....that is absolutely wonderful lol. My little snake living a life of crime after eating all the pygmy eggs

They grow up so fast *wipes away tear*

...and that is exactly why while I am always happy to have a new breed, I am just as happy if we go a month or two without a new release... though my goals aren't as extensive as yours. 10 is hard enough, 19 would kill me.

I am very excited for the new babins to grow up, though. They already look interesting and I can't wait to see what the adult forms are like. Just a few hours now...

My first set of eggs hatched, though I'm having a heck of a time getting a second of each egg now. @-@

I've been hunting for hours and haven't seen a single Mana egg pop up.

Think I'm going to stop hunting and wait a week or two. Right now it seems to be an exercise in frustration. Got enough of that in RL. :-)

Looking forward to seeing what these guys grow into. That's good enough for me

Looks like I won't be able to get a second set of these, oh well :') They're gorgeous, though I wish they weren't so rare.