TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Whew. Tough getting the last one as I had a busy morning (kitty to vet for shots) But got pairs of all now and drooling over the AP. I am so out of incubates.

8 hours. 8 hours until TJ's can adult. *WAITS*

Which, for me, means they'll grow up at 4 am...

just two left to catch for my pairs

managed to snatch up a green copper with internet that isnt highspeed (surprised the heck out of me and made me worried i wouldnt have room for the rest)

I love hunting for OTHER things right after a release. xd.png The ratios tend to be a bit better, and everyone's eyes are on the lookout for the new release description.

I have names all ready to go, but I think I'm going to put off naming my hatchies until I see the adults.

I'm still so *excited* about this release, I think this is my favorite in like forever.

Just missed a silver in the forest.

Gah. Spaced out and missed one in the Jungle. xd.png Congrats to whoever got it!

Edit: Missed another egg in the Jungle, though this time without spacing out. Again, congrats to the catcher! smile.gif

Edit II: OK, giving up for now. Maybe I'll have more luck sometime in the coming days. I could continue hunting, just from my schedule, but this is emotionally draining. :c *is a pushover* I'll come back to it later!

Edited by pinkgothic

I'm really...incredibly happy, and incredibly excited, and a lot of incredibly positive things right now. I hope these guys live up to your expectations, because I put a lot of hard work and a lot of heart into them, enough that I consider them the best spritework I've ever done for this site. Which makes me a little nervous too, haha.

blink.gif You serious? And here I was blown away with the Decipis. Now I'm even more excited to see these guys grow up.

Especially since one of my friends gifted me the last three eggs I was missing to complete my set of 14. wub.gif Hopefully they all gender right.

You did awesome Birdz, it's not very often that I love every stage of a dragon. The eggs are beautiful treasures, the S1 babies are so cute and adorable and the S2's are so unique and stylish. It's very hard for me to pick a favorite. biggrin.gif

...misclicked on a Pyralspite in the Volcano, now I'm locked for five hours. /grumbles. If it had been the coast or alpine I wouldn't be complaining.

*impatiently checks scroll for hatchlings and forums for adults every five seconds*

one more hour until my first egg hatches, eight more hours until TJ's grow up! *squeaks* I can't wait!

These new eggs are absolutely gorgeous... I wish I could freeze them, but on the other hand, I probably wouldn't want do that now, when they are so hard to obtain. Hatchies look interesting, I hope that they are going to grow into beautiful, serpentine adults wub.gif

I'm glad that I managed to get my first batch of these new eggs during the flood. I don't have much hope for the second one, but hey, at least the incuhatchable AP is back! And for the first time in forever in months I saw two - two! - metals in biomes, only minutes apart. I didn't catch any of them, but well...

Grow up. Grow up. Grow up.

I love your sprites, birdz (as you already know <3), and I really can't wait to see these guys! Depending on how they reproduce (i.e. randomly like nebulas, according to the other parent like coppers and stripes, or just take after one parent or the other) I think they are going to make some amazing checkers.

Hey, birdz...it's too bad you didn't turn the s1 hatchies around the other way. "S" for squiggle and for snakies. Jus' sayin'. xd.png

That said, I have seven squiggly snakes and 7 squiggly snakes-to-be. And now to wait until TJ's grow up, so I can see what I got myself into. Life is good. smile.gif

Grow up. Grow up. Grow up.

I love your sprites, birdz (as you already know <3), and I really can't wait to see these guys! Depending on how they reproduce (i.e. randomly like nebulas, according to the other parent like coppers and stripes, or just take after one parent or the other) I think they are going to make some amazing checkers.

I hope you will have a fun time with breeding them!

I'm very much looking forward to what people create lineage-wise with them, there will be quite a few cool lineage possibilities I think. C;

Hey, birdz...it's too bad you didn't turn the s1 hatchies around the other way. "S" for squiggle and for snakies. Jus' sayin'. XD

But ampersands are cooler than S's. :'c

I'm very much looking forward to what people create lineage-wise with them, there will be quite a few cool lineage possibilities I think. C;

Hey, birdz...it's too bad you didn't turn the s1 hatchies around the other way. "S" for squiggle and for snakies. Jus' sayin'. xd.png

They remind me of Treble Clefs :3

...this makes me think the type of egg produced will be based on the mana affiliation of the other parent. I can't wait for them to grow and for people to figure this whole breeding system out, whatever it ends up being.

Hmmmm. Good point. &&&&&&&

As for breeding possibilities, ah gawd. Your little volcanoes are already featuring in my plans (I love the colors), and I don't even know what the adults will look like.

That moment when you go to try and get a mate for the volcano egg and see a cb magma...and get it xd.png

I need one Desert to complete my pairs... but haven't seen a single one drop..

Edited by WingedWhiteTiger

7 hours OMG! The bf and I might go to Walmart later (like after 6:30) so if we do they'll probably grow up before I get back.

Here is an interesting thought!

IF these new babies are Wyrms, as some people have speculated that they might be... will they ONLY be able to breed with themselves? OR will it be like with Wyverns and Lyndworms which can breed with regular dragons?

I am a frustrated cave hunter and not having fun sad.gif I saw one new egg so far since mine hatched and didn't get it. Congrats to whomever was lucky enough to get that lone egg.

I do LOVE the new sprites and can't wait to see the adult dragons.

Here is an interesting thought!

IF these new babies are Wyrms, as some people have speculated that they might be... will they ONLY be able to breed with themselves? OR will it be like with Wyverns and Lyndworms which can breed with regular dragons?

Birdz hints make me thing their breeding habits are going to be *much* more interesting than that. And anyway, I don't think TJ would do that to us... but I guess we'll see.

Incubated all of my new releases and my 3G Prize so nothing to do now but wait. Hopefully once I'm not egg-locked these guys will be easier to get. biggrin.gif

first egg hatched biggrin.gif ok time to do some stuff to hopefully wake myself up...

but first

I need one Desert to complete my pairs... but haven't seen a single one drop..

Check your pms wink.gif