TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

3/6 biomes so far, caught one each in the Forest and Coast, and ended up with an extra Volcano. I'm 99% sure that the last one I'll catch is the Alpine one because oh my GoN that biome is packed! 0.0

Oh man, this is great. Got all the biomes plus one extra coast egg. I'm happy, I got what I needed.

I don't think these were rare, if they were I think a bunch of blockers and stuff would be mixed in by now. Think the brine and copper incidents.

Congrats on another fantastic release, birdz! Hatchies 8D

So I gather birdz is our benefactor regarding these delightful babies - and presumably birdz go zoom! because of dragon-wormies not proving to be a suitable lunch, upon close inspection?

Until it soaked in, having been mentioned, that they were all the same sprite, I was expecting multiple spriters to be involved, so birdz wub.gif gets 6 times the appreciation for these little adorables. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edit: lol, I evidently somehow typoed a gif?

Edited by Syphoneira

WOW! It took me 8 hours to get all 6. o.0

Glad to see the hatchies as they're really cute!! The eggs are also very pretty like everyone's said!

Thanks, TJ & the wonderful artists & spriters who made these beautiful eggs!! biggrin.gif

Or Amphitheres? I would love to see more Amphitheres!

Maybe, but my bet is on wyrms, because they sort between whites and yoshi, wyrms fit the thing owo

No legs? The plot thickens ... I'm locked with one from Coast, one Alpine, one Jungle and one Volcano (plus a couple other eggs i'm not willing to dump). Exciting o:

Well got 1 of each and the Alpine took the longest lol

AWESOME release and dragons! Thanks TJ and Spriters

I got all 6!! Finally! Dang my fingers hurt now, lol. The hatchies are so CUTE! Wow. Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

So far, the forest hatchling is my favorite color.

Maybe, but my bet is on wyrms, because they sort between whites and yoshi, wyrms fit the thing owo

Oooh, I think you're right.

As I suspected, the Coast is my favorite still. I'm more surprised that they're wyrms (or possibly amphitheres?), though! That was quite unexpected.

The forest is so adorable! Although I bet that I'll love the volcano the most.

The coast and forest hatchlings are my favorite with their colors so far. I can't wait until they gender. :3

The hatchlings are PERFECT. Must.... hoard...

Then there's that awkard one that hasn't hatched yet. xd.png

They all have cute little grumpy block faces. I want to squeeze them.

Grumpy block faces are my favourite kinds of dergun faces. 8D

eta: Anyway, I'm glad people are excited about them so far!! <3

Edited by birdzgoboom

Grumpy block faces are my favourite kinds of dergun faces. 8D

eta: Anyway, I'm glad people are excited about them so far!! <3

Congrats on the release, Birdz! (If I may call you that ^^; ) biggrin.gif They look so cute! wub.gif

My personal theory is that TJ swapped out his initial release plans and we're now getting a collection of rainbow dragons from the Completed list to celebrate the legalization of same-sex marriage in the US. happy.gif

I was thinking that the moment I saw them. xd.png

Just out of curiosity, what is mana?

A source of magic in dragon cave. It can be harvested for use and some dragons eat it.

Just out of curiosity, what is mana?

I've probably been ninja.gif 'd already but...

From the Encyclopedia: "The energy to power all forms of magic comes from a substance called mana. This liquid provides the energy that is utilized when casting a spell (or otherwise using magic).

Mana can be found naturally in pools, springs, or as solid crystals. Mana in this “raw” form is very potent, but must be refined before it can be used by humans (dragons, on the other hand, are generally able to make use of raw mana as-is).

There also exist specialized forms of magic that are closely aligned with certain elements found in nature. Many creatures (dragons included) can be said to have an affiliation with one or more elements.

To power such magics, there are elemental varieties of mana. A given mana source (e.g. a spring) will usually only contain one specific element; raw mana of differing elements does not mix well."

Hope that helps. c:

The babies are 8's

lol To me they resemble the "&" symbol. Either way they're so squishy looking and I just want to snuggle and squeeze these li'l cuties~ <3 (though I don't think dragons would tolerate that sort of thing. :3 )

Thanks TJ and thanks and congratulations to birdzgoboom!