TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I feel like these are gonna be rare. They just have that look. :/

Please don't be rare! I wanna hoard the Forest ones. xd.png (and the others, perhaps, depending on the hatchie and adult sprites)

Edited by The Flash

These eggs are stunning! smile.gif

Got 2 Forest, 2 Coast and 2 Volcano to set up as pairs as those 3 are my fave egg colors out of the 6 available, and then 1 Alpine to fill up the last slot. At some point I'll collect the other colors as well but I wanted to make sure I snagged my faves first, while it's still fairly easy to do so.

Thanks to all involved for making these beauties happen!

Please don't be rare! I wanna hoard the Forest ones. xd.png (and the others, perhaps, depending on the hatchie and adult sprites)

I suspect they'll be popular, but these guys are dropping way too solidly in my opinion for them to be truly rare.

4/6 on biomes

probably gonna catch an extra alpine as a precaution for the most fast moving biome

Craaaaap of course they're released on a day I had to work. >_< And six of them to get, nothing but failure on my part alas.

*pokes eggs to hatch first*

Don't even have one yet... maybe I should just trade the prizes I bred for some.

I want that blue/gold one with a burning passion and I wish I could freeze eggs.

Omg this is going to be hard!! Too many in too many biomes! Goodness. *sighs*

I abandoned some eggs in order to be able to hunt. Not sure I should've. I'm just hoping these will remain easy to get, or tradeable, for awhile. I doubt I'll get all 6 kinds at once! I'm horrible about excess clicking and getting more then I need of one species.

Edited by Marie19R

Yeah, at least some of them might be. I'm getting the same vibe that the Polished dragons have. Where one was common and the other two were rare. We might get that same thing here, though I hope not.

I think out of the six my two favorites are the Coast and the Volcano.

Oh the eggs are so pretty! Thanks TJ and spriter(s) biggrin.gif I so love surprises.

Just grabbed a 6th egg, this one from the Alpine, so I now have the first set of six. The Seasonal egg I bred hatches up in about 25 hours, so I am egg-locked until tomorrow. smile.gif

Nice to see s2 cracks on TJ's eggs! I want to see these babies! <3

Wha-hoo! One of each and two of one. Of course it would be the orange one that I happen to get two of. (I have this totally illogical thing against the color orange.) Oh well. biggrin.gif

Pretty eggs, but I'm really weary of having to catch multiple species. I am a collector that tries to have a CB female, CB male, female frozen, male frozen, and an ungendered hatchie. This is just depressing to me sad.gif

These aren't multiple species. It's alt colors of one species. smile.gif So unless you want to have all of those of each color of a single species you could easily get by with just one of each biome.

Edited by Lurhstaap

guh this last one to be 7/7 is difficult

alpine has gotten a lot harder

They've been hard.

Try the top of the hour. So easy at that time because there's tons of 'em.

Edited by The Flash

Finally got them all! Two of those lovely coast eggs 1 of the rest... Really hope I can get a female and male later.

I just tossed a CB vampire from the start of the drop and got a second Forest one. Seriously I have amazing hopes for that one.

I have one of every once except for the desert. Hopefully it'll keep dropping for the next couple of days so I can get the rest.

They're sooooo pretty! xd.png Just hope I could have more slots to grab one from each biome.

I have one of every once except for the desert. Hopefully it'll keep dropping for the next couple of days so I can get the rest.

Hopefully it'll keep dropping so I can get anything at all!

N

Slippery glass eggs!

I got 2 but it was pure happen-stance that I grabbed at the right instant.

of course, after years of waiting and trying for a second guardian egg to be successfully summoned on my scroll, it happens on the first few days of a new egg drop.

Good luck everyone in collecting your new dragons. :-D

Argh why must hours take so long? Incubated my 2 headed Lindwurm eggs which put the purple at 4 days and 3 hours. Want to hit the coast alpine or volcano before my bf demands his kindle back as ill have no luck catching on my iPhone. Luckily the bf is fishing at the moment with his friend but it's after 9 so it's getting too dark to be fishing.

Edit:omg kindle autocorrect is horrid o.o

Edited by Vampyre

I've caught all I'll be able to catch for a little while. Time to wait for TJ's to hatch. happy.gif

Edit: And right when I said that one of the eggs got a little hole in it. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye