TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Oh my it looks like other eggs are beginning to mix in.

They are? Already?

Oh my it looks like other eggs are beginning to mix in.

You sure? I'm seeing completely empty biomes, and there weren't any non-mana eggs in the Forest drop. The mixing must be pretty minimal if it's happening right now.

Just found out about it (Thanks Infi <3 ) My dang email settings must be messed up x,x Suppose to get notice by email when news board gets a new topic lol Oh well.

Grabbed 5 so far. Just missing Volcano. Even managed a near Ena code~ **nEa lol

I see little cracks 8D

pls hurry, dragon babies. i am eager to pick a favorite

You sure? I'm seeing completely empty biomes, and there weren't any non-mana eggs in the Forest drop. The mixing must be pretty minimal if it's happening right now.

I saw some of those rough eggs during one of the drops then it went back to all Mana Jewels (which is what I'm calling these atm)

Well, I'm locked now, ended up with 1 of Alpine, Coast, Desert & Volcano....3 Forest and 0 Jungle >3>

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

Quick question about sick eggs,(I'm hazarding to put my new eggs on a "safe" (or so I've been told) site, but when it's sick it tells you on the egg notification, and to fix the sickness you just fog it?

Managed to get one of each except coast . . . waiting for a bred egg to hatch that I don't want to abandon. Hope they'll still be dropping for a while ohmy.gif

I just wouldn't bother adding them to any sites right now, but yeah, if your scroll tells you one of them is sick you just fog it and it'll recover. Make sure to fog them while you're away from the computer, and don't incubate them straight away. If you incubate them and add them to a fansite now it's almost guaranteed that they will get sick.

Quick question about sick eggs,(I'm hazarding to put my new eggs on a "safe" (or so I've been told) site, but when it's sick it tells you on the egg notification, and to fix the sickness you just fog it?

Fogging prevents the dragon from getting any more views. It doesn't fix sickness in and of itself - it gives the dragon time to acclimate to the views it has, though. If your egg gets sick, I suggest fogging it and leaving it fogged for a while after it gets better. If you unfog it right away, it's likely to get sick again quickly if it immediately starts getting views again.

If a dragon has waaaaay too many views, fogging may not save the dragon - dragons can still die while fogged.

Came online, seen all my eggs have hatched and went to collect some more.

Got confused when there was no eggs and about 50 people online until I thought, "Ahh new release?" checked here yup! Strange?

Snagged a few already, thanks!

Are the old eggs now getting mixed into the new releases? My friend just picked up a Gold-Horn'd Tangar from the jungle...please not yet TJ:(

Edited by acm1923

Two alpine (since they seemed rarer and the area was clogged with people an hour after they came out), one from coast, desert, forest, jungle and volcano.

I quite like the colors of the Forest egg, and that was the next hardest for me to get lol

Finally got locked so nobody has to worry about one more person trying to snatch eggs smile.gif

Happy hunting!!! I'll be eager to see what these all grow into!

Fogging prevents the dragon from getting any more views. It doesn't fix sickness in and of itself - it gives the dragon time to acclimate to the views it has, though. If your egg gets sick, I suggest fogging it and leaving it fogged for a while after it gets better. If you unfog it right away, it's likely to get sick again quickly if it immediately starts getting views again.

If a dragon has waaaaay too many views, fogging may not save the dragon - dragons can still die while fogged.

Hmm. Thanks

If a dragon does become sick, how long until it dies or become unsavable, (this depends on amounts of clicks, but on average)

I suggest waiting at least 24-48 hours before putting any eggs in the hatch sites and don't add the new release eggs right away or they will almost 100% get sick. The best site imo, is Eggs around the World, but there are several to choose from. Just look it up on the wiki by google searching 'dragon cave click sites'. smile.gif

ETA: If your egg is already sick, it's best to fog the egg for at least 12-24 hours. There is a good chance that the fogged egg will survive, but if you don't fog it and it's not near the 4 day hatching mark then it will have a better chance of dying.

Edited by Syiren

Hmm. Thanks

If a dragon does become sick, how long until it dies or become unsavable, (this depends on amounts of clicks, but on average)

There is no average. It depends on the type of dragon, how many stats, how quickly the stats are gained, and the age of the dragon.

Currently egg-locked. happy.gif I missed Alpine and Volcano (waaay too much competition in Alpine), but I have 1 each of Coast and Desert, 2 of Jungle, and 3 of Forest.

There is no average. It depends on the type of dragon, how many stats, how quickly the stats are gained, and the age of the dragon.

oh, lol. My bad Sock. I didn't realize you had it covered. biggrin.gif;

Edited by Syiren

These eggs are so pretty <3 I love the 3D swirling effect! Can't wait to see how the hatchlings look.

egglocked with eggs from each biome

and they started cracking omg

sadly im going to bed soon but i'll wake up to some hopefully awesome hatchlings! <3

This Black egg will hatch soon, so then I will be able to hold all six o3o

Yeee! Just need the Coast one and I will be all set! I pray these will keep dropping tomorrow, that's all I need

The eggs are so beautiful! If the dragons are even half as pretty, I'll be happy smile.gif

I know I'll never breed a prize for, like, a year or three from one of these, but that gorgeous alpine egg ... It makes me dream.