TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

The eggs look awesome! I just got one of each in the last half hour.

Thank you TJ and spriters wub.gif

Wow The Flash, than your forum name is really true laugh.gif

I got three and now I'm torn if drop a cb gold wyvern and gemstone and try to catch two more or wait one day for them to hatch.

I'm super excited of this release! Can't wait to see what kind of dragon it is and what will it look like! Luckily I had all my egg slots free and even had such a successful hunting that I got one egg from each biome and two extras. Since I already influenced all the seven eggs it now seems to be just about waiting for them to hatch so I can try to get at least one more from alpine, coast and volcano...

tfw newbs catch eggs faster than old timey users

Lol nice job, it took me a couple of hours to get one of each tongue.gif

Reflexes, yo. Would help if my internet didn't suck, but hey. xd.png

I'm super excited of this release! Can't wait to see what kind of dragon it is and what will it look like! Luckily I had all my egg slots free and even had such a successful hunting that I got one egg from each biome and two extras. Since I already influenced all the seven eggs it now seems to be just about waiting for them to hatch so I can try to get at least one more from alpine, coast and volcano...

Two extras? You mean one?

Yay, finally managed to get one from each biome! biggrin.gif The eggs are incredibly beautiful, I'm gonna go to bed now (it's 2 AM here lol) and hope I'll get to see hatchlings once I wake up. Good luck to everyone still trying to catch these eggs!

Reflexes, yo. Would help if my internet didn't suck, but hey. xd.png

I'm really surprised with mine. My computer is giving me all sorts of trouble and yet I've managed to snatch 5 so far. That last one is being stubborn, but overall I'm impressed. smile.gif

Somehow I knew the release day was going to be the one Saturday that I would be gone all day. XD *sigh* Time to play catch-up, but it seems like these guys are going fast... :/

Holy crap, these go fast! tongue.gif I already have Alpine and Desert, now to go hunt for the other biomes. These eggs are horribly sought after :c

Got two Alpines, two Coasts, one Forest, one Volcano ^^ I love the Coasts and Forest colors.

WB

I can't wait to see what will hatch from those beautiful eggs! Now I am locked with them. smile.gif

Managed to get one of each =3

The eggs are really pretty, I can't wait to see what pops out of 'em *u*

Woooowhooo! Finally got that Forest egg! biggrin.gif Now it's time to let me reds do their thing and hunt again in two more days if these guys are still floating around. wub.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters. These eggs are just beautiful! Good luck guys! biggrin.gif

TJ's eggs don't even have cracks yet sad.gif

Oh well, guess I'm waking up to hatchies tomorrow.

Good luck to those still trying to get their fill.

Whoop new eggs biggrin.gif now to go and grab some.

Managed to grab a Jungle baby, now I have 2 more slots open to grab another. I'm really curious to see if these dragons will have different sprites for each beyond a recolor (different positions). Also curious to see who made them :3

Wow, those eggs are gorgeous! wub.gif Congrats to the spriters for an amazing release! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the hatchlings and the adults smile.gif

I wish I saw the release earlier - only just realizing it now haha lol

Time to get some eggs! haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Dang just got home and there are new eggs. I'm fighting lag and failing due to empty biomes. Luckily I got a CB ER egg from ap. By the time it hatches ill have another egg hatching AND hopefully enough people will be egg locked with these so I can get a couple.

Edit: the bf let me use his kindle as my iphone was horrid. Dropped the pyrope egg and had my 2 ers hatch. So now lacking only Volcano, Alpine, and Coast...purposely aimed for biomes with less people in them. I know I'm treating myself to a kindle come Xmas xd.png

Edited by Vampyre

Darn it, I just saw this since I was out all day. Hopefully they'll still be around for a little while.