TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Got one from the Coast. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get one every 5 or 10 minutes.

I'm super excited. The eggs are so gorgeous and detailed.

Yesss, I finally got also the forest one! Getting alpine, coast and forest egg was what I was striving for. I already had three other eggs, so there was room only for three others. Can't complain though, I managed to catch the eggs that were the prettiest looking in my opinion. ~

I'm supposed to be having fun in Philly today

Now I'm going to be worrying about this stupid thing the whole time

Yeah, thanks

Of course they're all gone. All I ask for is one. Please.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Just need an Alpine and a Coast; then I'll have one of each and be completely locked, 21/21.

The Alpine is my favorite so far, those colors are mesmerizing together.

I can't remember, since the last few times I've gotten the eggs pretty quickly (and they happened to be on my day off), but the new releases lasts all day, right?

Come on eggs, appear. I've been scrolling threw biomes for way longer then I wanted to.

AGH NEW EGGS

I WASN'T READY!

All of them are so pretty! ^.^ Hopefully they'll drop nicely for a while.

Thanks! For this release!

This is the last weekend of the month and there had been no drops so for those complaining you all really should have known it was going to happen today.

I'm just not pleased with the whole 900+ people on snagging them and not even having a chance to get them. Been on for an hour and finally got a few. I suggest longer drops if not nonstop to compensate for those with slower computers.

I can't remember, since the last few times I've gotten the eggs pretty quickly (and they happened to be on my day off), but the new releases lasts all day, right?

Longer than that, really. They last all day and continue to show up every so often for days after. Then it's just a matter of how rare they end up being - they could be common like the Magelight pygmies seem to be, or super scarce like the Coppers became.

Looks as though TJ is restricting his eggs to only the Clicks/Views he gets them himself, and may perhaps either hatch them normally, for the first time ever as far as I know, or continue to hold them back for some predetermined time, as usual - I'll be interested to see which.

I have to feel kinda sorry for new people, with a max of 4 or 5 spots, trying to sort out which to try for...

!!! The eggs are so pretty! YET I HAVE ROOM FOR BUT ONE SPARE. D:

I'm really excited to see what these hatch into~

Well I'm extremely frustrated. I have somewhere to be and these things are only dropping for fractions of seconds. Please help TJ.

oooh these are pretty!, hope they aren't rare though cause if they are I might miss a few. I'll have to poke my friends to make sure they get some of these pretty eggs!!

*impatiently checks how much time till the hourly drop every few seconds*

Come on eggs, appear. I've been scrolling threw biomes for way longer then I wanted to.

They're lasting ~1 second in each biome, lol.

I have the time which they'll appear down to a second, but I'm either not a fast enough clicker or my computer refreshes too slowly, lol. They're hard to get.

I'm not surprised drops seem shorter - since these are spread throughout all the biomes rather than one or just a few.

If I don't catch any tonight, well - field camp is over next week and I'll have more time for catching then. =p

The mass panic of "omg new eggs!" is still very much in effect, so I think later in the day they'll be slightly easier to get. Don't stress too much if you can't get them immediately.

-wears the cotton candy colored eggs as a hat-

I wonder if Marri's just here for fashion accessories, or if we dare hope her spriting's involved?

Not that I'd enquire into any sekkits or anything...

I'm supposed to be having fun in Philly today

Now I'm going to be worrying about this stupid thing the whole time

Yeah, thanks

Of course they're all gone. All I ask for is one. Please.

They're dropping every five minutes. smile.gif They're not gone at all. Tell you what, if you don't ever manage to get any in a couple days, PM me and I'll catch them for you after my first batch hatch. smile.gif

oooh these are pretty!, hope they aren't rare though cause if they are I might miss a few. I'll have to poke my friends to make sure they get some of these pretty eggs!!

*impatiently checks how much time till the hourly drop every few seconds*

Why are you waiting for the hourly? I've gotten most of mine at the five minute drops.

For me, the drops are lasting about ~8 seconds. I refresh instantly when the clock hits the five minute marker (even a few seconds before to make sure I get the beginning) then within 8 seconds, gone.

yeah. if i was at home with my normal internet, I would've given up because I would have no chance (horray super slow internet!). The only reason I'm still trying is because I'm on my college campus.

Ah well. I've got time, though I'm supposed to be working.

EDIT: Holy freaking lag monster. I waited 2 minutes (two minutes) to get a single refresh in the volcano. That is just. No.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

Welp, I need to head out for a bit, and catching eggs on mobile is out of the question. I think I'm going to wait a bit. Sure, having them vanish within 5 seconds is frustrating, but I find it kind of fun, and I know that my chances get better as more and more people get egglocked.