TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

New eggs! Awesome!

Dang I'm currently egg-locked; Nooooooo

Somehow are random drops have just turned into the last weekend of the month drops lol so pretty...time to hunt for them, you know I kinda hope these aren't dimorphic just cause of all the color varieties O.O

No dimorphism this time - TJ only has two eggs of each color.

EEeee! Happy!

And to those that are worried, this is all one breed, just six variants due to the biomes. Seems like a lot, but for these guys, it's worth it.

No dimorphism this time - TJ only has two eggs of each color.

YES then I will make 3 guys and 3 girls lol

EEeee! Happy!

And to those that are worried, this is all one breed, just six variants due to the biomes. Seems like a lot, but for these guys, it's worth it.

Yeah, like the Coppers or maybe the Pyralspites. I'm looking forward to seeing how the color will breed once they grow.

Six eggs is certainly going to take some time to get all the variants! I am excited to see the new dragons, though. smile.gif

The worst release ever!! 6 eggs. Way too much. But, who will listen to me :/

Wait until you see the adults before you judge the contents of the release. It may be a ton at once, but remember--these are a permanent release and are not going away any time soon.

6 eggs, I hope. only one dragon. Otherwise the worst release ever. If just one dragon: YESSSSS and THANK you smile.gif

I almost wish I hadn't grabbed a Rainbow Copper last night. Almost. The fact that it's the last one I need is the only thing saving it from being dropped into Departures.

Shoot, the site is slowing down. Currently I can get 1 egg per 5 min drop and haven't even tried the Volcano or Alpine

Lol, the AP is going to be interesting in a few days.

I have one of each now - the eggs are gorgeous and do I dare hope that Sif is involved with these?

Whee......I love this setting, one variant each biome is so special! xd.png

However, it takes much more efforts to collect all the eggs...... ←_←

Lol, the AP is going to be interesting in a few days.

I have one of each now - the eggs are gorgeous and do I dare hope that Sif is involved with these?

Quite possibly, given their comment a page or so back about these guys being all one breed and 'worth it'.

I feel like I've seen that Alpine egg before.......

To me it looks a little like the Solstice egg. .o.

I really like how these eggs look. So shiny and precious. ~ Thank you TJ and spriter!

I was hoping for a small release, so it seems only appropriate that we should get a huge one :'D

I have barely enough space for one from each biome. Now it's just a matter of waiting for them to appear.

I feel like I've seen that Alpine egg before.......

It almost looks like the Solstice dragon egg, right?