pudding

Black and White OOC

I feel that if I become Midousuji's friend, my soul will be taken by an ancient Eldritch god with a long tongue and a love for short people?

C'thulolicon?

Anyway, I highly recommend WoW, especially the Stormrage server, just make sure you understand all games with high population have their fair share of trolls and idiots.

But the game has enough good people that it's fine.

HOWEVER, DO NOT GO TO MOONGUARD.

EVER.

Sure, well, it's like league then

Although it'll be a long while before I can get my own games again

Actually I think trying to be Midousuji's friend wouldn't really cause anyone to take your soul because most of the time he just calls people 'Small fry' in japanese. Or gross in japanese.

But you can try

Hmmm...Raven and Kuro still haven't made their characters.

Also, three cheers for the Baron being angry is really scary. I tend to imagine him as being very lax most of the time but he's about to get really, really aggressive.

WHY DIDN'T I DO THAT

WHY

DID I NOT LUCIAN

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, this is what I'm talking about:

user posted image

Yooooooooo

Dude that looks exactly like an Apostle fighting against Beasts. That's so cool!

Darn it now I want to change Miteki's weapon

can I change

I need the Lucian killadoos

Edited by SULDhasno

It is permitted. You could also make another character if you wanted but it is up to you.

Oh yeaaaa

I'm going to edit the sheet

who cares about electro telekinesis

I want two guns that shoot projectiles of light

Just tell me when you've got it all ready so I can edit the characters post.

If Kuro and Raven never show up, I might make myself a new character. I'm not sure yet though.

Alright, done. It's a little shorter...

If I can find an image for just the weapon I'll do that

Also, Lucian is also a anti-undead dude. Which ties in nicely with this RP

(( I didn't watch Kill La Kill. I heard it was good, but... didn't have romance except for between the side characters. (shrugs)

And what about my picture Pudding sad.gif ))

Sorry for taking my time, pudding, but I'm finally here to assure the fact that I will be partaking in the RP.

School just came to an end today and that means that now, after all that nonsense, I have a lot more time on my hands.

I'll be working on a post in another RP, after which I'll create the form for the character I had in mind for Black and White.

@Thael: Just so you know, the new character won't be Winlain, as I decided for whatever reason to actually create an unique, mostly unrelated character instead of a connected one. If you do wish to include Rylain's brother in the RP, I can either return the role to you or, if we can get in touch so we can discuss some details, also play him for you.

EDIT:

@SULD: Is that really Lucian's weapons I see? Dude, that's sick!

Oh my god now that I really think about it he matches this RP so well

EDIT EDIT:

Urge to make a new form based on a LoL character is rising...

EDIT EDIT EDIT (Final one I swear!):

I'm gonna make a character based on Aatrox.

Edited by KuroKishi

Gotcha Kuro! We'll look forward to seeing you.

Thael, that picture pretty much sums up what's going to happen. When the Baron get angry, everybody better clear out of the way. He'd even raid the Fortress trying to locate Geralt and Miles.

EDIT: Also, new character.

Username: pudding

Name: Momo

Age: Newborn (But made from the soul of an older human and resembles a young girl)

Species: Beast

Appearance: Momo is one of the more modern, more humanoid Beasts. As such, it looks more or less human and even resembles a younger girl to help with this disguise. On the surface, Momo has darker skin and medium length light hair that falls down past its shoulders. It has a small nose and large, dark eyes. Its hair is held in a clip on one side while the other side falls down, covering one of its eyes. They usually wears dresses that cover most of their body. They're shorter and more round than most and deliberately designed to appear harmless.

Of course, there are a few indications of Momo not being human. Above their other two eyes, on their forehead, is a third eye that does not match their others. Instead, it possesses a large, black pupil and is surrounded completely by yellow with no visible whites. It belongs to a bird of prey and allows them to have more exceptional eyesight. When closed, it easily blends into their forehead and is only noticeable upon close inspection. Both sets of their fingernails are sharpened to the point where they can act like knives, easily cutting through skin. However, these modifications are the only ones it possesses because it is meant to appear human and, thus sacrifices some attacking powers.

History: Momo’s origins are one of absolute spite. Under normal circumstances, the Baron has some respect for Apostles. Along with modeling his Disciples after them, he enjoys watching them fight and struggle against his beasts. When they die, he allows their souls to rest and doesn’t attempt to bring them back as Beasts. But when Miles became unreachable and Geralt rebelled, the Baron blamed the unruliness on the Lord and was angered by her interference. In response, he took several deceased Apostles and used their souls as a base for Beasts for the specific purpose of finding the rogue Disciples. Momo is one of these new Beasts, created from an Apostle that died several years prior.

Personality: RP'ed

Power: Momo possesses a “second sight”. The eye on their forehead is capable of gaining information from objects it directly observes while Momo is holding/touching it. Momo has to both observe the object with their third eye and hold it for the clairvoyance to activate. When observing people, they can only read information on the surface of their mind or what they are actively thinking about.

Other: Momo enjoys wearing colorful dresses despite being a Beast. They are also very intelligent, being a more recent creation of the Baron's.

Edited by pudding

Right, here's the sheet:

Username: KuroKishi

Name: Hēi "Daimao" Jūn (Maou)

Age: ?? (Claims to be around 23 years old in human form)

Species: Beast

Appearance: The Daimao is a semi-humanoid demon of long ago, only freshly awoken by the Baron's activities. He stands very tall at almost 6'6 in his true form and has a well-developed muscular body type. His skin tone is a deep, dark sea green that borders dark blue and gray tones, covered with multiple cracks over his entire body that show a brighter blue layer glowing with power underneath his skin. A few runes of ancient times also cover his body and glow with the same blue light, indicating they have been carved into his skin long ago, but some of them are more recent, back from when the Baron worked on reviving the Daimao himself for his own usage in this war.

Though his body is mainly human-like, his legs are more animalistic and various bones appear from different parts of his body. Those white constructs cover parts of his upper arms, the upper part of his head and, most importantly, make up the bone structure of his wings. The bones on his head are strangely dragon-like in the sense that they have a main part which begins from his upper jaw and ends as horns that go backward, then loop back forward and end with sharp tips that point slightly downward.

Maou wields a strange blade of ebony black reflective metal, covered by the same glow along his body, tissue that is apparently the same as his own skin, and bones, the largest of which is once again a dragon-like skull and acts as a hilt guard for the blade's broad handle.

Other than this, the Daimao's body is only covered at his legs by ancient tassets that are covered by more glowing runes, skulls and body-like tissue.

A picture of the Daimao (full height with weapon) and a closer look at his head.

On the contrary, the Daimao's human form is much more simplistic. He claims it looks like an average, 23 year old adventuring youngster of Asian origins. He has short, black hair and matching dark brown (almost black) eyes, whilst his body is slim, yet muscular. He wears a one piece baggy robe with hood, colored in black and green with white outlines, as well as a mesh undershirt visible from his shoulders. The robe ends just after the shoulder plates at his arms and is tucked into a slim pair of boots at his lower legs. He has metallic gauntlets on both arms that are paired with black gloves, as well as a sash around his belt and a sword holder attached at his right side. In it, one can find a katana within an azure sheath and with a dark blue handle that has two long strips of blue cloth coming out of it.

Here is a picture of the Daimao's illusory form.

History: The Daimao was actually a demonic entity that inhabited the mountains of China since before the beginning of the Great Wall's construction. He could not be seen by the early humans and their predecessors, for they were not able to spot his magical strength and ethereal form - that is, as long as he did not wish for them to. As such, he constantly fed himself with the fear of travellers, merchants, villagers and soldiers that spread the legend of the Daimao in his region. It all seemed to be going well, until, during a lengthy period of weak human activity in his lands, the demon found himself falling into a deep slumber in order to speed through time and suffer less from the lack of energy for him to nurture himself with.

He was awakened very rudely by humans rushing into his cavern many years later - so many, in fact, that he would soon find the wall fully completed and the years nearing almost the 20th century. There was, apparently, an attack on a nearby village, which caused its inhabitants to flee into his cave. Intrigued of what was happening outside, the Daimao wandered out of his cave and explored the lands to find just what had changed during his absence. Right now, there was a strange war where humans used weird weapons... which he found uninteresting. Soon, he left China itself and wandered through the entire world - there was way too many new things for him to only remain in that one country he had lived in for so long. Only a couple days later, however, he was actually spotted by one of the earliest Apostles.

The young Apostle that lacked experience and knowledge of its opponents apparently did not find the demonic entity something friendly and attacked it as if it was an actual Beast. Lacking power because of not feeding on human fears for years, the Daimao fought back, but was ultimately almost slain by the Apostle and left to die amidst a field of grass.

The demon's life faded away slowly, and the only things that came to its mind were the battles it had lead against armies sent to kill his physical form and priests attempting to destroy him spiritually. He could not die, and especially not because of something he did not know of!

That was when the Baron sensed his dying form... and approached him in a moment of curiosity many years later, when trying to create more human-like Beasts. He wondered if the demon would still be there, but the fact still stood that he was only visible to beings such as him and the Lady, so it was no suprise that the Baron found the Daimao's ethereal remains in the middle of the grass field.

Personality: Considered one of the few highly intelligent Beasts capable of rational, human-like thought and behaviour, Maou is a rarity that can actually interact with Disciples, perform complex missions and orders with no issues and also take part personally in Disciple meetings - even if only as an observer, he can stand in the same room with both the Baron and his chosen ones whilst the rest of the beasts stand outside and listen in or learn afterwards.

Maou's personality is serious on the whole. As he has gotten used to being treated as a beast from the Baron and other beasts, he has kept his levels of intelligence only by talking with humans and reading some of their literature. His attitude does not tolerate most jokes or irrelevant behaviour, but might change with the new Disciples that could now interact with him and teach him a bit more about what it is to be a human. He is also a bit rebellious - though thankful of the Baron for saving his life, the demon still considers himself better than what he currently plays the role of, so he might at times not act in favor of the side of the Baron and his Disciples.

The Daimao excels mainly and only in combat. He savors the feeling of blood flowing along his skin and spilling itself on the ground so much that he recieves a sort of 'bloodlust' during combat. His entire being, from body to soul, has been moulded to improve his skills and make him wish to fight. In battle, he speaks a bit more, with the main emphasis of his choice of words going to either taunts or remarks about how he feels about the fight. He prefers a challenge more than annoyances and might grow irritated if mostly pestered from a distance - this may prove better or worse for his opponents, depending on his focus and thought process during the fight, but is generally not encouraged.

Power: As a demonic entity, empowered further by the Baron's strength, Maou is a master level combatant. Even before his revival, he was physically strong and very much capable of defending himself. The perks he recieved from the Baron's own blood infused with his own, however, made things even better for him.

His mastered power granted to him by the Baron - the absorption and usage of blood, no matter of what source - allows him to do two things.

During battle, it allows him to make use of the bloodshed he and his opponents cause to heal himself - depending on the amount and power of the blood, he can do anything from removing scars to recreating full arms and wings.

Whilst outside combat and especially when near humans, Maou can shift his own form through the Baron's influence and his blood into a human one. His human appearance is fully convincing - there are very few, if any, that can see through the illusory form and spot what he is - and it is also capable of touch and combat. Not only that, it is also uniquely infused in a way that makes it unrecognizeable for every time he is first seen. The downside to this power, however, is the fact that the illusion wavers when near Apostles or other Disciples, as the Baron's power wavers near ones that can synchronize with it. Whilst the effect for Disciples is only noticeable if he is almost intimately in contact with them, Maou's fake form becomes weakly flawed as long as an Apostle is in an arm's reach of him. He may still succesfully hide himself from both if he makes use of his clothing and surroundings because he can notice which parts are losing the illusion, but it is a lot more easier for both the Baron's and the Lady's chosen to find his true identity.

Oh, and one more thing - the Baron may, at any time, decide to place an Apostle or Disciple's mark on one of his hands. As Maou is not exactly the most... obedient entity, he may use this at times to cause trouble for the Beast if he ever grows irritated by its behaviour.

Other: The Daimao lacks parts between the legs which other males of the human species have - this allows him to both walk comfortably with such clothing and use no armor there in combat without worry. Just so you guys know.

Also, for the whole bunch of his names: his human form is named Hēi Jūn (so first name is Jūn and the second one is Hēi), whilst his demon name is Daimao and he is called Maou by some for short.

Edited by KuroKishi

A demonic presence would certainly make an interesting base for a Beast. But Maou did die, correct? He wouldn't be a Beast unless he was brought back to life by the Baron. Additionally, Beasts do not carry the same scars that Disciples do because their bodies are created by the Baron himself.

Yes must make a Aatrox

Which character Apostle is the one with the katana? Reminds me of Yasuo

Rocking out on my League nerdiness

Akane is the Apostle with the katana but Hēi is a Beast in possession of one.

There should be a Beast Squad. Beasts already move in groups so it would be cool if we had a small group of them rolling in a group.

Don't worry about Geralt, pudding. I have more in mind for him.

Timeskip til morning though, anyone?

A timrskip. Sounds good. I need to jump back in anyways

Also, Pudding, the whole Imperator and Prophet thing is actually pretty cool, if you'll bear with me:

The Imperator: An icon of military prowess, the Imperator is the mightiest Apostle currently available. He possesses not only a powerful weapon for an Apostle, but also a great tactical mindset. His weapon, a crown, gives him the ability to transform into a great Titan, which is only to be used in extreme circumstances. His titan form possesses stone flesh, and great strength, making him larger than the fortress.

He is only half of the leadership of the fortress, and leads the Council of War and Military Research. He is also the one who monitors the development and training of groups.

The Prophet: The most religious and beloved of the people, the current Prophet is Brother Forth's granddaughter, and the wisest of her followers. She is highly protected, and one of the Imperator's duties is to ensure her safety. It is said she is closest to the Lady herself. Her location in the fortress is a secret, and those who speak to her must do so through subtle means. Not even Apostles know where she truly is, and it's said only Brother Forth knows, and he would not give up the information for his life. Her weapon is a staff which mends all wounds, be it blindness or even leprosy, but as such, she has no combat ability alone.

She leads the Council of Faith and Religious Research.

When dealing with very vital information, these two must be informed before action may be taken. As such, they are the most desired of the Baron to meet an unfortunate end.

Edited by Thaelasan