kivkeaw

Art Commission for DC Eggs!

Hi, I'm Kivkeaw

English is not my native language, so apologies in advance.

I would like to draw ANYTHING in trade for these DC eggs (or hatchlings) I'm trying to collect

- ANY holiday dragons (I'm new so missed all of those)

- ANY rare dragons

- Gemshard CB or PB

- Soulpeace

- Hellhorse

- Bluesang Lindwurm

- Alt Undine

- Alt Black

Price List

Line work B/W Shaded (1 Egg/Hatchling)

Line work w/ Rough Color (1 Egg/Hatchling)

Color work (2 Eggs/Hatchlings)

Full CG with Background (3 Eggs/Hatchlings)

SLOTS

- [open]

- [open]

- Lady_Lunevis

SAMPLES

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Or My Devientart

Edited by kivkeaw

New artist! biggrin.gif

Could you do Artemis in full? Surprise me with her, she's quite vain and loves to preen.

I offer anything ('cept that CB Silver, I finally caught one instead of trading for them) on my scroll, any amount. smile.gif My scroll is the egg image in the signature. CB wise, I currently have a CB Ice and CB Red Gemshard. Lineages I have Shimmers and Tinsels from 3G onwards, as well as 3G Spriter alts which can be scrolled here. You can give me a PM if you'd prefer your privacy.

Holiday dragons are only available during the respective holiday periods. The closest would be Halloween smile.gif

ohh my goodness your art is lovely!! <33 i would love to commission something, if that's okay? possibly two, if that's all right as well?

i really like your third picture of the human--your art is so pretty!! <33 would you be willing to draw one or two of my ocs (ahh im sorry i dont have picture refs but i can give you long and detailed word refs, if that's all right)? i'd really just love the linework b/w shaded--it just looks so elegant!! ; v ;

in return, i can offer a lot of blusangs [ points to sig, no regrets ]

and i have a couple of shimmers/tinsels you can choose from as well ; v ; and if you want any more eggs just tell me bc your art is just lovely and i don't mind breeding extra!! <33