Shieana

ARK

i just wanna know, that if I buy the game pre-view on the xbox one, when ark is officially released, will I get a full copy or would I need to buy it?

Once you buy it, it's yours. Full copy. The only thing is that once it gets released properly, all official servers will be wiped so everyone will 'start' from the same point.

I really hope they fix some of the tribe issues, i'v been in my own little tribe forever and just joined and larger tribe...only one dino came over with me. all the others say thay are owned by a tribe that no longer has anyone in it. and while almost all on my structures came over to the new tribe, my doors didn't. lol

So yeah, it still has some work to be done to it to make it release ready, but i love this game.

official server 344!!

oh goodie, thanks the info.

yea, ark is a game I could get into..........I might make my private server thing (where it is just me and maybe some friends), I think you can do that on the xbox one version.............

antone still playing this?

played it when it first came out but not too recently. has there been many changes?

antone still playing this?

played it when it first came out but not too recently. has there been many changes?

I think you can fly using flying reptiles...... dinosaurs.

Reviving this because it's my main game at the moment. I love dinosaurs, so I LOVE Ark. I used to play on the official servers (PVE) with my husband during the very early days of early access. Now, we're playing on a private server hosted by our friend. There are 5 of us in total. So far, we've conquered The Island and The Center; trying to get through Scorched Earth now, but oh boy, that map is hard

I have been playing ark since its released because of love of dinosaurs. I have almost 4k hours on it. I am playing on EU Offical Ragnarok servers 42 and 211. Pretty much tamed everything thats tameble and now breeding to get better stats and pretty colours. But  the dino limit on servers are taking out the fun of taming and breeding of beasts right now.

I've been playing this since release as well.

I took a break since I was/am working two jobs. I actually met my now fiance on ARK (from half way across the world!), so it holds a very special place in my heart.

I'm thinking about putting up a Nitrado Server for my XB1/Win10 friends. Small, custom settings, since we all work and just don't have the time to play on Officials.

But the new Aberration map is pretty awesome; I'd love to pull the Rock Drakes into Scorched Earth!