Obscure_Trash

The Unofficial Advice Thread

Ok so i'm not sure where to ask this and reddit is too awful for this kinda thing and facebook is too full of my friends' mums, but is there any other UK trans people on here? If so could we talk in PM's? I'm trying to navigate the labrynthine hellscape that is this countries healthcare system and it's stressing me out so frickin much I guess I just wanna chat with someone who understands..? wierd question I know but heyyywhateverrr

9 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

Ok so i'm not sure where to ask this and reddit is too awful for this kinda thing and facebook is too full of my friends' mums, but is there any other UK trans people on here? If so could we talk in PM's? I'm trying to navigate the labrynthine hellscape that is this countries healthcare system and it's stressing me out so frickin much I guess I just wanna chat with someone who understands..? wierd question I know but heyyywhateverrr

not in the UK, but *hugs* 

I know there are lots of discord servers with lots of people who could help with something like that!

*hugs* aw thanks :) I didn't think of discord haha, how do I find servers on there? XD