cippisweetForForums

Quiz Discussion

What dragon subtype did you get on the new quiz?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Take this quiz once and share your results here!

Enjoy the quiz!

Edit: Also I have a new quiz! It is here, then check your answer in the poll above!!

Edited by cippisweetForForums

Fire Dragon

You are aggressive and hot-tempered. You can be greedy at times, and treasure valuable things. Your allies are Dark Dragons and Earth Dragons. Your enemies are Light Dragons, Nature Dragons, and Wind Dragons.

user posted image

Pretty sure the last two questions make the quiz kinda biased.

Fire Dragon

You are aggressive and hot-tempered. You can be greedy at times, and treasure valuable things. Your allies are Dark Dragons and Earth Dragons. Your enemies are Light Dragons, Nature Dragons, and Wind Dragons.

user posted image

Pretty sure the last two questions make the quiz kinda biased.

This. I said I thought I would get Dark and I got Dark. Wooooooh

I got dark, which is not close to my personality. I thought I would've gotten Light or Nature.

For the new quiz, I really, really think it is poorly made and very biased. For both of them, actually

The new quiz looks broken to me. The last question is "out of order", with all reply options being "out of order", for instance...

user posted image

Dark Dragon

You are dark and a rogue/loner. You may be aggressive at times, and treasure all things mysterious. Your allies are Earth Dragons and Fire Dragons. Your enemies are Nature Dragons, Light Dragons, and Wind Dragons.

And second one gave me pygmy

Edited by sh20000sh

user posted image

Light Dragon

You are pure innocence. You may be defensive at times- but you treasure peace and balance. Your allies are Nature Dragons and Wind Dragons. Your enemies are Fire Dragons, Earth Dragons, and Dark Dragons.

I was a pygmy on the second. Works with me though, although the quiz was in my opinion too short and the last question just didn't make sense.

the new quiz is poorly done. I answer one question asking how many limbs I have, and am immediately presented with another question about how many limbs I have, in which the only choice I can make that matches my earlier answer is "a pygmy." and then #4 is "out of order" and I get--a pygmy. needs some fixin'.

I took the first quiz and I got fire dragon smile.gif

And then in the second quiz I got Pygmy.

Light on the first, and a pygmy. Didn't want to be that small, but oh well. tongue.gif

I'm a Fire dragon from the first quiz and Pygmy on the second. I second elynne's opinion, the questions on the second quiz didn't make much sense.

Hey,

in the first quiz i had the dark dragon (I LOVE DARKNESS! ninja.gifsmile.gif )

in the second I had Pygmy, but I didn´t understand all questions. I have to learn better english:)

~Yue

First one was a Dark Dragon

Second one was a Hydra