Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’d like to suggest this common be removed

Did we fix it’s ratio?: Out of 15 breedings, 10 royal crimson eggs

Arsani: rc egg, rc egg

Winter Magi: rc egg

Cavern Lurker: rc egg, rc egg, rc egg

Nebula: rc egg, rc egg, no egg, rc egg

Shadow walker: rc egg

Pyrope: pyrope egg

Anagallis: anagallis egg

Gemshard: gemshard egg, gemshard egg

Going to counter this; please keep Royal Crimsons ON the list. Of the five "non RC" breedings here, 3 of them were from very newly released breeds that it's no surprise overshadowed even them, and pyropes are extremely prolific breeders as well. Of my own 25 RC breedings I got 18 RC eggs, 1 Colossus egg and several no eggs--that's still a whole lot of RC happening. And besides...

I’d like to suggest a raffle-based pairing for breeders!

Link to raffle-based pair you’d like to see in the AP: Royal Crimson x Brown Copper (either gender combo): http://dragcave.net/progeny/Ho0Rs

Hope I'm doing that right? Not sure what the link is supposed to link, exactly.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: link 3, link 3, link 5, link 6, link 7

Ticket Numbers Desired: 1, 69, 1000, 3333, 7474

Also going to counter this!

Anagallis are ridiculously common, even with other commons, not just RC's ratio being "fixed". If anything, I'd totally suggest them to be added.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: link 3, link 3, link 5, link 6, link 7

Ticket Numbers Desired: 1, 69, 1000, 3333, 7474

Counter here as well.

I've been breeding Royal Crimsons with a lot of different mates lately (most of them rare, that's true), and I always get a RC egg. Every single thing I breed with a RC, gives me a RC egg D:

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Post Link Here Tickets 1 and 2, Tickets 3 and 4, Ticket 5, Tickets 6 and 7, Tickets 8 and 9, Ticket 10

Ticket Numbers Desired: #, #, #, etc, any ticket numbers

*shifty eyes* I decided to participate. I ah... went over-board with the breeding. xd.png The sad thing is, I still have stuff I can breed.... Lots of it.

Cheers!

C4.

Updated!

I agree that new releases are tricky to judge against. It takes awhile for them to settle down. That's also why I didn't add them, I don't want to drive them into rarity by accident because they breed so well when they are new.

Added the suggested breeding smile.gif

The link is to show off the pairing. Just in case someone writes down the wrong breed I can double check. I've done this myself =x

Edit: Tickets searched for duplicates. Three found. PMs have been sent out :3

Edited by Vhale

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Post Link Here

http://i61.tinypic.com/29mxj11.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ldwyg6.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2dv918k.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/k9b22c.jpg

Ticket Numbers Desired: 237, 726, 810, 812, etc,

I also wanted to let you know my experiance with Royal Crimson: I bred them with hellfire wyverns, tsunami, winters and royal blue. I got only royal crimson from the first three, while on 3 breeding with royal blues I got 3 royal blue eggs.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot:

link 1; link 2; link 3; link 4;

link 5; link 6; link 7; link 8;

link 9; link 10; link 11; link 12;

link 13; link 14; link 15; link 16;

link 17

Ticket Numbers Desired:

#555554, #1112, #1667, #2222,

#2778, #33333334, #3888, #4445,

#50005001, #5555, #6112, #6667,

#7222, #7778, #8333, #8888,

Corrected some doubles - Sorry ADP

Edited by herk

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Ticket1, Ticket2

Ticket Numbers Desired: 8, 2222

This is a fun idea! I bred all my holiday checkers that contain these commons-- I hope the people who find them enjoy them. There's a 3G and 4G mint x wrapping wing in there, too, for the person who was looking for that pairing. smile.gif

Edit: Changing ticket number 2222 to 4157, since I noticed that Herk already requested 2222 a few posts above me...

Edited by dragoness22

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Screen 1, Screen 2

Ticket Numbers Desired: 778

EDIT: Oops, someone had that number before me...

Edited by Drageta13

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Numbers 1-39

Ticket Numbers Desired: 51, 147, 311, 571, 1183, 1367, 1491, 1571, 1605, 2131, 2298, 2505, 2872, 3039, 3119, 3773, 4056, 4206, 4355, 4485, 4753, 4896, 5430, 5875, 6278, 6391, 6605, 6867, 7239, 7490, 8041, 8475, 8739, 8877, 9013, 9091, 9490, 9655, 9877

@Vhale: If you chose to try a Heartseeker mate, I will love you forever @.@ *votes*

EDIT:

I also Disagree with this. Same reason as ADP and Pandalf already mentioned. When RC's are bred with older commons, I find that the ratios are still heavily skewed towards more RCs. Take this lineage for example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xQ3VB.

Out of 9 RC x Red pairings present in it that were bred today, 7 eggs were RC, and only 2 eggs Red.

Also bred: 2 pairs of RC x Sunsong = 2 RC eggs. 1 RC x Ice = RC egg. 1 RC x Grey = RC egg. 1 RC x Moonstone = RC egg. 1 RC x Magi = RC egg. 1 RC x Copper = RC egg (But a 2nd pair gave a Copper egg, so yay!). 1 RC x Pyrope = RC egg.

Would definitely like Royal Crimsons to stay on list a bit longer -.-

Edited by s0r0k4

This is a fun idea! I bred all my holiday checkers that contain these commons-- I hope the people who find them enjoy them. There's a 3G and 4G mint x wrapping wing in there, too, for the person who was looking for that pairing. smile.gif

Oh my, let the hunting begin!

Updated :3

Edit: or not! I'm actually surprised to see votes for Holiday mates. I thought people were not into those, but maybe that was a couple years ago? I'm guessing that now there are more CBs + multi clutches for holidays it's a bit easier to get the holiday mate than the shiny mate.

Edited by Vhale

Edit: or not! I'm actually surprised to see votes for Holiday mates. I thought people were not into those, but maybe that was a couple years ago? I'm guessing that now there are more CBs + multi clutches for holidays it's a bit easier to get the holiday mate than the shiny mate.

Opinions probably changed when we could have more than 2 of the holiday dragons. Now that it's possible to actually do lineages with holidays, commons from them are much more popular.

On another note: I just noticed that Herk and I both requested ticket number 2222 within a couple posts of each other. To get rid of the duplicate, could I please change mine to ticket 4157? Thanks!

Updated, and that too smile.gif

Maybe the poll will provide some interesting info for other prize owners then.

I don't think it's indicative of a change in what prize lines are most valued so much as indicative of the fact that all the options are ones that tend to breed loads of prizes. xd.png Very few of those options are going to be considered highly valuable lines, and barring that, people are probably just voting for what's prettiest instead of what would be only slightly rarer than the other options. For example, personally I'd love RA, heart seeker, frill, or maybe CL, Desp or Marrow, but if I was doing a trade where I had full mate choice I'd probably go for a more common mate that I find just as pretty instead.

Of course, for most players who aren't hardcore traders, any 2g prize is a miracle, mate choice be bothered. :3

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Well, I didn't put commons or even things like nebs/blusangs for a reason. Sadly after 5 months of fail breeding it's a miracle to get a common mate. There'd probably be no raffle at all if I tried that. In a real sense, a common mate would be a vote for no 2g at all sad.gif

But... we are hopefully helping that issue...

/crosses fingers

Voted in the poll smile.gif

What surprised me are the votes for sweetling, black marrow and especially for frill, since these are lineages that very few people are able to continue.

It was not my choice, but I wouldn't mind a grave mate instead, since I think it would be a quite unusual line and also a good number of people have cb graves to continue it.