BlackJade

Whisper

What's this app about?

It's basically a way to express yourself anonymously online.

I've seen some horror stories of hotel staff admitting to things they do (or don't do) when servicing rooms, but never used the app myself.

sleep.gif' So many chatting apps around that one cannot get to know all of them! There's WhatsApp, Snap chat, WeChat and Messenger. Anyway, I don't like them and see no point in them- not because I'm anti-social.

@Sock: ohmy.gif What horror stories?

I can't get any apps on my phone at all,but I know a similar thing online.I don't remember the name though..

@Sock: ohmy.gif What horror stories?

The video isn't all appropriate, so I won't link it, but it's the first result (and the few after that) if you google it.

Some are fairly harmless: a front desk worker farts at the desk and blames it on customers

Some are just unprofessional: a front desk worker works drunk

the maids go through your stuff when they clean the room

Some are kinda gross: hotels only changing the pillowcases and sheets but NOT the blankets

Some are just plain horrifying: one maid pees in the cups you're provided, dries them, and then leaves them for use

sleep.gif I regret asking. Anyway, I don't see why they would tell these stuff with the app- even with the anonymity; perhaps this is so they can have it out and release their guilt.