Yandere_Blood18

Drawing Your Dragons Into Daegons!

Hello everyone~ I decided to expand my skills a bit and draw others' dragons as Daegons!

[ What Is A Daegon? ]

They are a half-human/half-dragon species. They do have some of their species' features, but overall they have human bodies covered in scales and elf-like ears to match.

Here's an example (not by me but I'll be using a similar style) = http://orig09.deviantart.net/f479/f/2015/0...oll-d8k3m0u.png

And FYI, yes the creator of this species knows I'm making my own variant and they're fine with it. I even helped her make a sub-species, the Stella Daegons! biggrin.gif

Anyways, if anyone wants their Dragons in Daegon form let me know~ I'm doing it 100% free, but as it is free I might take a bit (give me a week to finish please).

I am planning to take my own Dragons from my scroll and making their Daegon forms, so when I get them done I'll post them here as examples.

RULES: Just let me know which one of your Dragons you want me to do (I will only do 2 per person at a time) and tell me their 'theme'. Like if you want them in casual clothes or something more 'traditional'. I will also only do 3 requests to start off as I don't wanna overwhelm myself early on.

------------------------------------------

[ REQUEST LIST ]

#1. Selena_616earth

#2. Esko_The_Wolf

#3. Red_Dragonette

[ DONE / PICK-UP ]

[ EXAMPLES ]

Any questions? Just ask! You can even PM me if you wanna.

Edited by Yandere_Blood18

[ ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ]

#1.

Q: Are you only doing adults?

A: Yep~ But I will draw their egg along with 'em if you want (it's counted as a part of the request so don't worry about going over the 2 dragons limit). It's just easier to draw the adult ones, but I guess the 'small' ones will look younger to compensate for that.

#2.

Q: Can we request more than once?

A: Nope, only one request per person as I only have 3 spots open. Each request gets up to 2 Dragons to choose from your own scroll (meaning you have to give me a link along with a name and species you are requesting).

#3.

Q: Why are you doing this?

A: Well, I was planning to use the dragons in my scroll for some reason other than just breeding or creating a lineage. Then I remembered about Daegons, and decided to do that! So now all my dragons will be added into my li'l story that I'm making, but as Daegons.

[ WAITING LIST ]

(shades.png) arya10

Hi, there! Can I claim a slot for this girl?

[My own avatar was also from a dragon of an another site drew by myself, but pure human xd.png

Thanks in advance:]

Hi, there! Can I claim a slot for this girl?

[My own avatar was also from a dragon of an another site drew by myself, but pure human xd.png

Thanks in advance:]

Which one? Tardis? blink.gif Please be more specific on which one.

Also, tell me what they'd wear.

Which one? Tardis? blink.gif Please be more specific on which one.

Also, tell me what they'd wear.

Yes, Tardis indeed.

A dress in the color of a Blusang with a Ruby Pendent.

Oooh

May you do a Silver Shimmerscale as one of these, please?

He would probably wear something like ragged brown shorts and a grey ragged shirt

Edit: Oh, I have a bunch of Silver Shimmerscales, which one should I show? Hm...

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oooh

May you do a Silver Shimmerscale as one of these, please?

He would probably wear something like ragged brown shorts and a grey ragged shirt

Edit: Oh, I have a bunch of Silver Shimmerscales, which one should I show? Hm...

I put you on the list as pending, so just let me know which one you choose! biggrin.gif

I'll give you a week, ok?

If I request one now would it be next on the list?

I have a starry dragon I'd be interested in seeing what you do

If I request one now would it be next on the list?

I have a starry dragon I'd be interested in seeing what you do

I guess I can make a Waiting List.... unsure.gif

I love this concept! smile.gif Can you do this royal blue guy with this falconiform wyvern dude? They're a couple (despite the fact that male dragons cannot breed on Dragoncave tongue.gif ) and the simple names would just be "Indigo Denovan" and "Raven Magael", respectively. I tried to put the last name of the falconiform in along with the rest but there wasn't room on the site. dry.gif

I know its a lot to ask for two at once but they're my headcannon and it'd make me very happy to have them both together. :3 Also they're in a RP I'm doing as well. x3 :3

The RB would wear something like this: Munakata Reisi (Yes like the character only without glasses! biggrin.gif And no sword since he doesn't like fighting eheh!) Better view up close. His hair can match Munakata's or be similar. His skin can be pale, and I figured his eyes would match his dragon's. :3

The Falconiform would wear something like this: Badass outfit. (Minus the bracelets though and the belt does not need to be so ornamented. The necklaces are optional.) And his hair like Yatogami Kuroh. Can his skin would be golden-brown (like Native Americans) if at all possible? The eyes can match the dragon is what I'm figuring. :3

And have this for a sword: Black sword.

You don't have to draw the sword being out since I know they can be tough! It being in its sheath (strapped to his back or hanging from his hip) is enough I would figure. :3

The clothing difference is because of the personalities!

The RB is a mage, intellectual and studious, quiet and reserved yet colorful. He loves to fly! So maybe his wings should be large and out.

The wyvern is a fighter and while he can be a loner a lot, he enjoys making jokes and being silly when with his closest friends. He loves to practice fighting and his fire-mastery. IDK what you're gonna do with wyvern wings but it'd be cool if they were out, or somehow reflected in the longcoat style idk.

Do you need anything else? :3

This is an absolutely lovely idea, I can't wait to see the finished requests!

I do have to say, though (after having some experience with it), it's polite to wait until an artist's request slots open up before asking for something. They have those slots for a reason! (so they don't get buried! wink.gif) Waiting lists can make it hard to keep up~