Stellaluna22

The Vending Machine

After about a minute of vicious grinding sounds and squeaks, out pops a bright woolly jumper and a rather wrinkly yet shaken dragon.

<Looks like I did forget to insert something, sorry about that>

Edited by lovecats99

*pokes machine* come on, I need my coffee! *goes away and makes coffee*

*Inserts coffee*

Loud buzzing can be heard from inside the machine, then out comes a million buckets of honey.

I insert a small shark figure.

*Jaws music plays* AHHH A SHARK!!! A shark comes out and eats the nearest thing, which happens to be one of the bees.

I manage to stuff the shark back into the machine.

The Vending Machine begins fuming and juttering for about a minute until a small Hot Wheels car pops out.

I insert a small cactus.

You can hear squelching sounds, and the vending machine eventually spits out a mostly-empty bottle of sunscreen.

I insert a Luke Skywalker action figure.

The machine rattles and occasionally the Alliance sign flashes on its screen. After a while, it gives out a large puff of smoke and a light sabre clatters to the ground.

I insert a stack of cat images.

Out comes a stack of rather ornery cats who all proceed to meow discontentedly before wandering off.

I insert a DVD of Donnie Darko.

Many magic sparks float out of the machine, and the warlock reappears outside of it, looking very annoyed.

*inserts leftover magic sparks*

The magic sparks condense once more to create another (very disgruntled) warlock. Which I then take home and maybe get him some therapy; he's been through so much poor fellow.

But before I leave I insert some abandoned hipster mixtapes I happen to have in my pocket.