Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

!ATTENTION!

Ms Predator forgot that Holiday's drop for 3 days and not just 1. That is a problem for me. I can't catch anything until Midnight on the 17th.

HOWEVER ~ The Google Form will be closed tonight as planned and winners will still be drawn tomorrow. Winners will receive their prizes some time on the 17th and no later than mid day the 18th. This I can assure you.

Were winners announced or do we not get to congratulate people? ^^

Were winners announced or do we not get to congratulate people? ^^

As far as I know, nothing happened.

And ms Predator kinda... disappeared? I really hope everything is ok!

Could be IRL problems. Hope they're okay, and I am sure they'll update us whenever they can.

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but Ms. Predator updated her signature with this:

"FAMILY EMERGENCY REGARDING MY 4 YEAR OLD SON!

Do not send or raise more hatchlings for me, I won't collect them.

If I still owe you, I will get you your end soon.

Whatever you owe me, consider it paid. You are relinquished from wasting your scroll space for me.

SORRY but my son comes before DC and it's a very serious situation.

-PREDATORFAN4EVER"

sad.gif Best wishes to her and her son <3

Thank you for posting that rabbit153. I did not check her scroll and I had no idea. I will keep her, and her son, in my prayers.

I am so sorry, for keeping you waiting. I know it's been almost a month.

My 4 year old son was involved in an accident and had to stay in the hospital for over a fortnight. He's doing fine now (thank goodness), but I didn't have time to play games.

Winners have been chosen. I have only been back a day, so bare with me while I scramble to get everyone their prizes. ^^'

The first two Prizes are on my scroll waiting to be cooled off. Two CB Golds. The winners of those are Psykotika and Sock, respectively. They're on my scroll if anyone needs to have a look-see. xd.png

Other winners are:

Dragoncia

Natayah

gigglymonkey12

tnoelemaK

lovecats99

dragonpuck

fuzzbucket

purplehaze

Again, please allow me to get together the prizes. You will each get a PM from me shortly. thumbs_up.png

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Great to see you back - and glad to hear your son is OK now.

So glad to hear that your son is okay!

Congrats, guys! Glad to hear your son is doing better, too.

Edited by CharonDusk

Congratulations to the winners, and welcome back! I'm glad to hear your son is alright smile.gif

Welcome back, predatorfan4ever. Hugs for you and your son, glad everything is okay. I'm so relieved that everything is okay. And congratulations to the winners.

I am so sorry, for keeping you waiting. I know it's been almost a month.

My 4 year old son was involved in an accident and had to stay in the hospital for over a fortnight. He's doing fine now (thank goodness), but I didn't have time to play games.

AHHH I saw you post on a different thread and realized you were active again. Immediately, I comb through your posts to see if your son was okay. I'm so relieved! Don't worry about keeping us waiting, you are doing this out of your own goodwill, you shouldn't feel obliged to do it. Was the poor kiddo in a car accident?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Just bumping slightly to let everyone know that 9 / 10 of the Winners have received their prizes.

3 CB Golds were handed out.

6 CB Silvers were handed out.

purplehaze is the final person on the Winner's List and she will get her CB Silver as soon as I catch it (shouldn't be long now).

~

I'm also announcing that a new Lottery will be up tomorrow morning around 10 AM DC Time. There will be plenty of time to enter so there's no need to rush.

~

Thank you everyone for being as patient as you have been with me.

I'll get around to your guys' kind PMs soon; I'm still a bit busy. Don't fret if I have opened your PM and haven't responded yet.

wub.gif

biggrin.gif So good to see you, hope all is better.

Im glad to see u back and I hope your son is feeling better. I saw your announcement post and couldn't click on it fast enough. biggrin.gif