ValidEmotions

Power Keys || OOC

Just in case people haven't noticed, I've been updating information in the second post of the IC thread as it's been discovered. If you ever fall behind/missed a few days, be sure to look there for a quick catch-up on what's been discussed/discovered IC.

Woudl it be okay if I skip the intro post and just go with what you've weittwn, Narvix? Exams are driving me insane and I don't have time to make a decent sized post, but don't want to drag down the RP.

That's as far as I'm going to go narvix. Sorry.. I've seen rp's with lists in them. It's his thinking way. (He thinks how I do, I make metal checklists to keep on task he does the same)

I was perfectly fine with keeping it between PM's but, since you're open enough to post in the OOC, that's fine.

What's not fine is that I told you to get rid of the list and use actual sentences. As I stated, paragraph-form responses are required. I really don't care if it's "his way of thinking". You can describe it as "he went through a mental checklist" and still write perfectly complete sentences without an actual number or bullet list.

Fix it or be gone.

Have you looked into using a word editor of sorts (like Microsoft Word or Notepad)? Or a free web-based editor? They can do spelling and grammar checks.

And, I do apologize for the harsh tone. However, you were the second person to not listen to me so it frustrated me a bit more than it should have.

Edited by Narvix

Understandable, I had to give a warning in my own rps... I fully get your frustration.

No. I'm on a kindle fire, and don't have word. It spell check on it and if I don't know a word correctly and it doesn't pop up automatically, I Google it. I rp quite often so typing each post that I write into a grammar check is kinda moot to me because I try to keep them a manageable length (although my sheet and first post was on word. I don't like to be on the computer often. I can't move positions as easily with a desk top then a mobile device. Back issues if I'm still for to long.) I do try though.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I am. I do plan to advance this forward tomorrow. I've an obligation to see to in the next hour and I need to catch up on other things.

Anak.... they talked about fires not earth quakes...

But you see, fire and earth are the same thing. sisters.

Aren't all disasters the same thing?

Earth is but a small speck in the Universe and we are insignifcant to the demands of the stars

It is the fire in my heart that shakes the Earth

I edited the post thanks for telling me

Edited by Anak

Poetic but no. Any earthquake can cause fires, but house or building fires are more common then earthquakes. Earthquakes can cause fires and tsunamis, but they don't happen often well, the bring down buildings huge ones.

It depends where this place is at, who knows, a tornado can rip through there (although the basement would be fine at that)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I thought you were, but on the internet... you can never be to sure. Some people are stupid enough to think the sun isn't a star... (I have seen some Facebook and Twitter posts like that)

The sun ain't no star. Those are them twinklin' things in the sky. Everyone knows the suns the hottest and biggest planet in the solar system.

Anyway. I got a job as an electrician on a traveling musical so i wont be able to post as often. Just go on with the helicopter bit and ill catch up when I can

I'm going to close this anyways. There really wasn't enough people interested and not enough remained active. I will make an endgame post this week for people to enjoy and then have this thread locked by a moderator.

Topic opened for work request, please do not make posts. Please do not delete.