Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

The debate, do I go to bed at my normal time and risk sleeping in, or do I go to bed early, risk not being able to sleep and inevitably get less sleep or potentially sleep in later than I would... I don't know!

Hey, MP! Do you have an alarm to get you up? Or are you like my hubby who could sleep through a train wreck so an alarm doesn't help much?

Anyway, good luck at uni!

I have an alarm and I always get up and turn it off, but I can't judge whether me in my zombie like state will be able to get up turn it off and stay up, or if I'll plop back into bed until the temperature reaches boiling point driving me out.

Hey Purple! Hey MP!

I think having a herd of cattle in a bubblewrapped CPA room would be the epitome of madness. xd.png

Hi there Purple!

Yeah sadly can't help you with that decision MP.

When it comes to sleep with me I always loose!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I used to be ok getting up first thing, but after Bonnie passed away it's been a real struggle. I had to get up to let her out, but now she's gone I no longer have a reason.

Well, there's getting to work on time, but who cares about that?

Now that I have reached a point in my life where I don't have to get up at a certain time, I find that I always wake up early anyway! Where is the fairness in that?

Depends how long we can ward off Lagie.

Ward off ... Lagie? unsure.gif

That's Prairie Jane "Sweet Tooth" Bunnypopper to you! tongue.gif Thanks for that, Spirit! xd.png

"You're Prairie Jane "Sweet Tooth" Bunnypopper! She could boil eggs and sober up a saloon, just with the tone of her voice."

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out liquorice allsorts*

I managed to piss off the shelter board president to the degree that I'm not even sure I'll have work to go to... rolleyes.gif I'll keep you posted on that one after I go there tomorrow.

whoo, yep, I'm pretty sure the thread jumped a few pages =w=

bleh, not feeling too well, probably from lack of sleep. don't know why I'm sleepy; doesn't quite feel like the sleepy I get from PMS (though that time is coming soon).

Good morning everyone!

I hope you don't get into to much trouble Lagie!

Godamn, when you try to be a good student and study for your workshop tomorrow but the moronic lecturers decide to upload videos to the stupid Uni website that crashes everytime it doesn't think you have enough internet (which in australia is often).

Good morning peeps!

Lagie, do you need me to mobilize the CPA army?

The wild western town of CPA is getting full xd.png

I always feel so disorientated when we move bases D: Besides, I like trying to keep the current thread alive xd.png

That sucks MP. I hope they get it sorted.

Everyone, say hello to Mahanon Lavellan, Inquisitor number three. Be nice to him, because he's not going to live long...

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

Hi there MP.

Good luck with that. Hope you are able to sort it out soon!

Yeah xd.png

I think she knows we would fill out these last few pages xd.png