Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Will do happy.gif

*walks around to popping noises*

Maybe I shouldn't have wrapped the floor...

*joins in*

All this popping is going to make the other topics think we are having a gun fight in here.

Well it's small pops so maybe they think we are using those toy guns with the cork xd.png

I don't know...

Lets google a cowboy name generator xd.png

Did a question one... This is what I got xd.png

Loonicia "Ms. Vinegar" McDreamy

You're Loonicia "Ms. Vinegar" McDreamy! She brought order to Nevada with an iron skillet, unconventional recipes, and a pair of brass knuckles.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Guess we are twins and our mother was just to lazy to give us different names xd.png

But yeah like I said it's a silly quiz

xd.png

But seriously, I think we should sign up for a Jaeger lol

I took another quiz and got this:

Arizona Colt

You are one of the most notorious outlaws in the West! You're not only an expert at stealing horses, raiding banks and outsmarting the sheriff, but you can also drink any of your cowboy cronies under the table.

Provided that drink is orange juice, then yeah xd.png

http://what-character-are-you.com/d/en/2649/0.html

Lol...

This time I got a different result

You would be

Rose Clementine!

You're a real Southern Bell! With your charming Southern drawl and classic American beauty, you can be sure to win around any cowboy who might come your way. You know that all it takes is a smile and a slice of your homemade cherry pie and they'll be eating right out of your hand!

Told you we are like ying yang xd.png

You'd have the sheriff knocking on the door being all like 'Where's your sister? She robbed the bank again' and you'd be like 'I have no idea sheriff here have this slice of pie and just ignore the sound of the upstairs window opening'.

I'm also gonna headcanon that you keep waking up with cows in your bedroom because I've raided another ranch and brought them all home.

'But Rose I got no where else to hide them until the auction!'

'How about on a farm, Arizona!'

"Well you better make a plan Arizona, or we are having beef pies for the next few years."

"Do what ever you need to do... Just get them out of my room!"

laugh.gif You two have just brightened my day. I hope those cows aren't in the CPA room, though, they'll make a real mess of it! Lagie will not be pleased!