Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I keep forgetting to check in here, haha. Well it doesn't help that this is my weekend to work, and since I have 12 hour shifts I'm basically sleeping when I'm not at work.

Good morning, Spirit!

In other news, I've been introduced to a new anime recently, HunterXHunter. I've only watched two episodes so far but I'm pretty sure it owns my heart. Gon, the main character, is such a cute protagonist, and the two other protags he's picked up are fun. I especially love how even two episodes in I can tell these characters are deeply layered and nuanced, even though it didn't seem like it at first. I'm excited to see more, especially since my girlfrie d also watched the first two eps and wants to watch more with me. I love finding things we can watch together.

Hi there silver_chan

Man I haven't watched anime in ages. Mostly because I don't have internet at my flat

My friends trying to get me to watch hunterxhunter... i've heard good things and bad things.

But at the moment the only long form I really care for is One Piece, been rewatching one of the better arcs.

Uni tomorrow ohmy.gif And finding all my friends aren't gonna be there, ones doing the opposite classes to me, ones left and ones pregnant (though she'll be there wednesday). Makin' my socially insecure self really nervous.

It really seems like the kind of anime I love, from what I've heard. Also the animation is top notch...OP is good too, I used to be into that. I might get back to it one day, once I watch all the other things on my list.

Also good luck with your uni stuff, your friends having other schedules is hard.

Almost 1k pages

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

(its 1am and I havent slept in years)

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

Good luck with Uni!

Hi there MisaTange!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

How are you today?

Well, welcome to CPA Misa, though we may be closing in a few pages xd.png

Depends how long we can ward off Lagie.

I'm a bit annoyed and irritated. And have sore shoulders. But other than that I'm actually okay.

How are you?

I'm fine. A tiny bit heartbroken, but fine xd.png

What annoyed/irritated you? Do I need to smack someone with a shovel?

Why heartbroken?

Game finished?

Had a bad-ish weekend and the irritation still lingers.

No, I still have a few things left to do. But, well, check out my Solas in Crestwood video when you have time.

Was it one of those weekends where everything just goes a bit wrong?

Edited by Fortune86

Ah yeah I saw you posted a few vids... I still need to check them

Yeah something like that. Me and my mum argued the whole day yesterday as well.

It was my fault actually but she kept pointing it out and that made me moody and irritated.

Yeah something like that.

So my mood has been irritable these last couple of days