Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Apparently he claimed that room... I was busy trying to build him a new one xd.png

Lol no not like that.

It's his room. But I doubt the others go in there xd.png

Well if he's going to be hogging that all the time I don't blame them.

What's that above the bathtub? A window? A painting? Kinda looks like a swarm of flies.

Oh no. He's killed someone and dumped their body in the tub, hasn't he? That's why no one is going in there.

You know you are taking a simple image and creating a horror scene right? xd.png

Spirit you have a killer in your base! Do you have the same number of NPCs that you did before? Or maybe it's some poor smuck he attacked outside. Can you check the floor? See if there's a trail of blood or something?

Also, I'd keep an eye on the person in the room below. They're standing in the shadows, as far away from the light sources as possible. They are obviously up to something.

So far there are only three... That I know of.

And that shadow you are seeing is unfinished wall

You don't know how many people are in your base? D:

Well they shouldn't be standing there! It's unsafe o3o

I don't know how many people come in when I'm underground xd.png

But I know the old guy likes to play rock, paper, scissors with the other guy xd.png

Spirit you'll notice in your inventory to the right above the clothing column there's a house symbol, click that and it will not only allow you to see (and change) where NPC's are living but also allow you to check what you need to make a room livable for NPC standards.

God I feel like playing Dragon Age now after reading through its TV tropes page... but I should be getting Horizon next week and i'll also be starting uni next week (and then mass effect later in march)

Hmm. Ok.

I gotta finish my current playthrough. I only just hit the Hissing Wastes and getting lost all over the place.

Edit: Ok, ew. Disgusting client name is disgusting.

Edited by Fortune86

*staggers in and throws china plates at the back yard wall*

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

Thank you for not reaching page 1000 in my absence.

I really didn't intend to poof for quite so long.

heh, well, with the current rate of posting........TuT

hmmm, now that you mention it, would be nice if I'm here once that milestone is reached (chances are I might not uwu)

It goes from really speedy (when MP, Fortune and Spirit are on) to really slow (when they're not)!

*waves at MP*

You mean it goes from really speedy (when forutne and spirit are on) to really slow (when they're not).

haha, but you do contribute too mp XP

but yeah, I remember the good ole days when posts would update in a matter of a few seconds and I would actually think "omg, stop posting I need to do other things but I need to get last post hrggghh"

We went through volumes much more quickly back in the day!

At least I'll be online this week so can swap over when the time is ready.

Good morning/afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out some of this morning's pancakes, turkey bacon, and maple syrup*

They're coconut/apple, and very tasty!

I almost took a pancake, but can't eat coconut. *slips a few pieces of turkey bacon on her plate* I'm not really hungry as I already had lunch at church. We had a slide show from the members who traveled to Israel in October. They served us chicken in a pita, which they said was the typical Israeli lunch that they were served nearly every day they were there. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

That sounds tasty, purplehaze. Would you ever wish to travel to Israel?

That whole area of the world has never been on my travel list.

I've actually made it to all but one, and if I ever get to the one, I would hope to see Spirit there!