Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

ah, I see o:

well, I'm not sure what comfort I can give

but, and I know this is easier said than done, you shouldn't worry about it. Just do things you enjoy this weekend and try not to think about it; can't let worrying about it ruin your weekend.

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good smile.gif

I got back from the gym a few hours ago. Chilling at home with my cat + some music. Also, very happy it's friday! What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm requesting to go out for steak the night before.

haha, sounds like a good plan

ello dragonfreak. I'm doing okay. procrastinating with life uwu

Spotted, make sure your house is well-stocked with nice, soothing easy-to-swallow foods!

I just got back from Chili's. It was so good I ate everything. I dont know what to expect from the surgery and it's happening the day after tomorrow.

I'm sure all will go well, Spotted. Expect to fall asleep and wake a bit disoriented! The only thing I remember from friends who had their tonsils removed was that they got to eat Jell-o and ice cream afterwards!

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I went to do my laundry this morning, only to find all five washers already taken, at two minutes to 8, when the laundry room 'opens' at 8. rolleyes.gif One lady had four of the five. tongue.gif

What were you up to?

Argles.

When you spend all of last week using your best handwritting filling out the new pages in the log in book so it looks all professional and presentable and you come back on Monday morning to find someone has put in an entry that couldn't look worse if they had used crayon.

Sadly... working. But I'm slacking. I should pay attention to my work if I want to go home early!

Ah that is so annoying!

You had to work at the weekend? D:

It's one of the books that gets auditited so I always try to keep it looking nice. Didn't even get the first page finished T-T

Well... cake work xd.png

Not work work

Yeah I know how you feel about stuff like that. The struggle is real!

Good morning peeps!

Freezing rain here this morning. Not a pretty sight on the roads! Glad I don't have to go out until later.

Hope all goes well with spottedleaf's surgery this morning.

I'm scared. I'm having surgery on Monday

You'll be fine smile.gif It's one of the most straightforward of surgeries to perform, I've had it done to me and watched quite a few as a student they are relatively simply and easy to perform. The worst for me was how sore my throat was the week after - but that just meant I was allowed jelly and ice-cream three times a day tongue.gif

*mooches Fort and Spirit*

So, Lover turned up last night and I got my birthday present....a star.

Lover bought me a star, on my 30th birthday.

I need to wife her badly.

Happy Belated Birthday Kestra!

*mooches*

She got you a star? Awesome! Do you get to name it?