Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Usually the video ref is fine but it was obviously a try. The NRL just want to get all the money out of the third and final game and being a deciding match will get them much more than if QLD one both the 1st and 2nd game leaving the third as just a non event.

There were other calls that were clearly wrong but they were made. The Inglis one was just the worst.

If they committed a foul, then directly got a try from that foul, then sadly it is tough luck. We had a try disallowed during the Six Nations because our man momentarily knocked the ball on as he went to touch down the try.

Rugby, Fort biggrin.gif

Yeah I gathered it was some kind of sport lol.

I'll just go back to my evil plotting.

Hmm I finally managed to find a video and I think dissallowing the try may have been right but from my perspective it was a double knock on (which is one side knocks it on then the other does, which means ball goes to the 2nd team) which means we still should have got the try :/

Kestra it has actually happened in the past where one QLD player was too good and ended up scoring a win, that the very next game after NSW complained they changed the RULES to prevent the same thing from happening :/

I don't know why but I'm chewing on a fly swat :/

Please tell me it's never been used for the intended purpose....

Yeah I just skipped over all the long posts xd.png

*huggles Fortune and Kestra*

Sorry to hear about all the crappy things happening now with you Kestra. Just know we are here for you and support you now matter what happy.gif

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I'm planning to go see it..... in two weeks time, hopefully!

Thats a very long time ago.

The last movie I watched was Mad Max

Oh that reminds me I final got to see Hobbit 1 last weekend!

It was awesome o3o

There is to many good movies coming out now that I want to see.

Hoping to see Jurassic World next weekend in the IMAX

I'm hoping it still play that time in the IMAX.

I love going to that cinema!

~Jealous~

I just changed the site skin back to Red after like two years as Spring. It all looks so strange.

Hello Vol 18.

Off to see just how much trouble I'm supposedly in this time. Maybe one day I'll finish this course, and then I can be free of all this rubbish.

Trouble? huh.gif What didn't you do now? ohmy.gif

*sees post* Oh. Urgh. Hope they tell you soon.

*sees next post* Essay? Seriously? Couldn't they have just had you write lines? That would have been as productive. Adults. Pfft.

Red for me. Always red. The others hurt my eyes.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Finally finished sending work emails (from not work). Will have to do the same again tomorrow since Google won't let me send to my entire list in one day, and I have to wait 24 hours to the second to send the next batch.

My day was a good one, thanks, Darien. How about you?

I set up my new-to-me desk. Tomorrow, I have the fun of trying to find homes for everything since the new desk doesn't have as many drawers (and I can't leave things accessible - people here don't know the concept of 'if it's not yours, don't mess with it').