Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hello lovely new thread happy.gif

Good morning everyone!

Hello Spirit :3 Shiny new thread is shiny, so shiny you can see your reflection in it, sort of xd.png

Hi Spirit!

We must maintain the shininess

You guys' avatars are blocked with the exception of Narvix...

Hey Suld!

I finally got what I needed to build a Mag helmet (yay). But I'm still not strong/skilled enough to get anything done on Warframe on my own. I think I went through 3 revives this morning D:

When I started playing the first level I raced through it so easily- because a Loki guy was charging up ahead of me so I didn't even need to shoot anything.

Yeah when I begun playing I was burning through my revives

Is it still in beta Fortune? I played it while it was in beta, and it didn't do a whole lot of good to my fps

I can do most of the Extermination missions on my own, but everything else I need help xd.png

I think so. After I beat Captain Vor (again with help) the story just seemed to vanish D:

There seem to be some missions where you can fight for either the Grineer or the Corpus? I'm not sure who to fight for. I dislike the Grineer because of the whole Vor wanting to eat me thing, but by the sounds of it the Corpus like to chop up dormant Tenno too O.o

You're tenno you fight the grineer and the corpus you don't fight for either, they're both enemies.

Yeah but during the missions where you have to pick a side, who do you fight for?

Hello Vol 18.

Off to see just how much trouble I'm supposedly in this time. Maybe one day I'll finish this course, and then I can be free of all this rubbish.

There are missions (I think they're like event missions) where you ally with one to fight another. You also sometimes ally with them to fight against the infested/infected not sure which

Though in those rounds they usually die withing the first 4 rounds but- you know, it's the thought that counts.

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd whatevs you get to choose I think

Edited by SULDhasno

Kestra!

*mooches*

Why are you in trouble? Did I miss something?

Edit: I might side with the Grineer. They're so easy to kill I kinda feel sorry for them.

Edited by Fortune86

Kestra!

*mooches*

Why are you in trouble? Did I miss something?

As follows:

Sorry not around much - it's all gone to pot over here. Mum's in hospital after a disk pressed on her spine enough to paralyse her. I've got yet another complaint against me for something that may or may not have ever happened, but they won't tell me what the complaint is until I meet them (a week after being told I had it, thanks for giving me panic attacks all week). I've barely slept, been on placement, out of money and now living off the credit card, Lover needs a job (again) since her last job has decided to pull the post just before she starts...

Oh, and my liver is definitely in trouble. Not as bad as it could be, but it's still showing some serious damage.

Miss you all *snugs Fort, Spirit, Lagie, Vang*

Well damn Kestra O.o

How the hell does this keep happening to you?

Will your mom be okay?

Corpus are pretty easy to kill as well.

Oh yeah they have shields and more damage I think but the grineer do have more health and they have more tactically powerful units

Well never got to those missions before I stopped playing

Hope things will get better for you and your mother Kestra

I guess I haven't moved on far enough ahead to get to the real difficult stuff yet.

I hate the Infested though. No matter how quietly I go, the little censorkip.gif always know where I am and will not stop coming.

But they're really fun to play against sometimes, it's really cool where you fight the infested off from this capsule that I think has a tenno inside and then you can just stand on the capsule and they can't even get you

I need to play warframe. I'm so jealous of you Fort

I had to do this mission where I had to protect a bomb from them on my own, but there were two points of attack. I kept getting mobbed pretty quickly D:

Will you ever be able to play again?

I hope so. I have a windows that I used to play it with, and internet and stuff, but since I've been grounded don't expect much anytime soon. I'll tell you when I can play.

I didn't play much against the infested but for me you couldn't stealth them, so I was charging forward and spin sliding them with my twin fire daggers biggrin.gif

Such fun.

It does.

Hi MP!

Yeah for infested even if they weren't as unstealth-able as now you still had their numbers to think of. First time I played infested, spawn in and you can hear these weird screams, didn't take more than 15 seconds to encounter my first charger.

What bosses have you taken down guys?

Edited by SULDhasno

I've taken on Captan Vor (Mercury) & The Sergeant (Mars).

I'm trying to work my way through Venus, but I can't do the quests there alone and no one will help T-T

Oh yeah, venus I believe is the first Corpus missions right?

Yeah corpus is hard to do alone. Sometimes.