Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm also trying to do the Archwing quests. I just about managed to do the first mission this morning, but died three times. The guy I was with totally ignored me while I was bleeding out, even though I saved him twice. rolleyes.gif

It is almost 6AM in my time zone, CPA. Some people wake up at this time. Me? I haven't fallen asleep yet. RIP my sleep schedule.

Yeah sometimes there these times when people just go race on ahead killing peeps and when you're down he's waiting for you at the shuttle and then you're like

how

wut

Hi Mage!

Woo State of Origin game 2 will be starting soon! Can't wait biggrin.gif Let's get the 8 years in a row back!

Hmm bosses... fought the first one and I think one on Venus/Saturn can't remember he was tough and way beyong my level so it ended up me and my friend just running around avoiding fire and slowly wittling him down.

It's not venus, I think as soon as you get to the boss it just takes a while. My and a couple of guys broke through the corpus units then saw Jackal who is a gigantic robot and we went up to it and started slashing it with our swords. We went under it and then he became transparent and he didn't do anything except turn around on the spot slowly. Occasionally he would do some kind of stomp and then send us flying, but that didn't even penetrate our shields so we just shot him. He's pretty tough, you have to get at his limbs first then attack him but no one got close to dying.

It's good evening, it's 6:04pm here

Argh this computer the connection here sucks I can't even post anymore

It's not that big, I mean you could only fit what 4 frames in terms of width and it's about 2 frames tall but still pretty big

I've already made the chassis and systems, but have the helmet building now. I thought putting them together would only take another 12-24 hours.

Oh yeah... Finished three newspapers classifieds in record time

*proud stance*

Yeah those small ads in the newspapers aka classifieds, smalls or small ads that make my life hell

Well damn Kestra O.o

How the hell does this keep happening to you?

Will your mom be okay?

Frankly it feels like from the course it's a bullying issue (among provisional nurses, all supposedly adults - kinda depressing). I had the meeting and basically the two complaints were that people didn't like some of my jokes - students, that is, not the lecturers. So I've managed to talk my way out of getting anything more than writing a short essay on basically being a good boy from now on, which is better than best case scenario. But with no less than six complaints against me in total you can see why there are those in my group who wonder if it is a negative campaign against me.

I think Mum will be okay. Herniated discs are painful yes, but the surgery should hopefully sort it. They keep putting the date back, so it has gone from an emergency op Monday just gone, to a routine op next Monday, but from my perspective I think that's fine and managable. Yes she is in pain, yes it is restricting her, but it's not killing her and she's safely managed in hospital where her main risk now is boredom. Sadly my family are not quite as patient as I am in these matters, but then again I am the one who sees it from the professional perspective and have fielded such difficult patients/families in the past.

Gods only know about the liver and job situation. But I have kept my place on the course, so I will keep my job, and in four months time we'll be fine. It's just surviving until then...

Good work Spirit biggrin.gif

*late snugs Spirit*

Some people are just pillocks Kestra.

Glad to hear that your mom is being taken care of. smile.gif

I go with 'precious petals.'

Seriously, the crap I go through at the moment. I'm in emergency care (finally biggrin.gif ) and every day I have an IV drug user trying to hawk drugs off us, steal our stuff, and doing runners; I have people with minor complaints making a fuss because I'm trying to help the big, big sick patients survive the next 24hrs rather than give all my time over to a simple tummy-ache; dementia and delerium patients accusing me of trying to hurt, kill, steal or all manner of rather horrible accusations (for a nurse in particular); staff who think that, because I'm a student, I don't know anything; and everything else in between. All while my home life is kinda messy.

If someone is upset because I made a quip about communication difficulties as a theory in the classroom, how on earth do they cope in our job?

After a long game NSW beat us 26-18... thanks to the help of the video referees.

I point towards Greg Inglis... this 6'4 tank of a man ran 90 METERS with the ball, outrunning NSW best runners and securing a try garnering him the record of most tries EVER out of all the origin players... the refs give it to him, but the video refs claim that in the NSW fumble that got inglis the ball one of the QLD players touched the ball sending it forward (with the tips of his fingers) after showing it with 2 very hard to tell camera angles it was called as a knock on and the try was discounted... Phil Gould an ex NSW coach and well known for being the most bias member of the entire National Rugby League in Aus agreed that it should have been a try... they pulled the most impressive try in years and a record from Inglis just so that the 3rd game in the series would be a decider........

user posted image

ARG Sport!!!! Not helped by my brother who was spouting Mad max quotes the entire thing :/

Worst part was to keep us from scoring 2 tries in the last 10 minutes (which is something we can do) the NSW players started throwing punches just to draw out the clock, one guy especially was bad and was actually praised for it! (by the formerly mentioned bias commentator)... poor Inglis he was so proud of his 90m try and the look on his face when it was deemed no try was so sad sad.gif

Anyway, what been happening on CPA?

After a long game NSW beat us 26-18... thanks to the help of the video referees.

I point towards Greg Inglis... this 6'4 tank of a man ran 90 METERS with the ball, outrunning NSW best runners and securing a try garnering him the record of most tries EVER out of all the origin players... the refs give it to him, but the video refs claim that in the NSW fumble that got inglis the ball one of the QLD players touched the ball sending it forward (with the tips of his fingers) after showing it with 2 very hard to tell camera angles it was called as a knock on and the try was discounted... Phil Gould an ex NSW coach and well known for being the most bias member of the entire National Rugby League in Aus agreed that it should have been a try... they pulled the most impressive try in years and a record from Inglis just so that the 3rd game in the series would be a decider........

I do thing video refereeing is a positive within rugby, and I think we do have to accept that sometimes the calls made will be unfortunate. We've had similar problems in the Six Nations where a try has been awarded and then rescinded after the video refs confirm a mistake was made some three or four phases back, and it's cost England the game in the long run - but at the same time, if a foul was committed then it should be penalised.

Edited by Kestra15

Usually the video ref is fine but it was obviously a try. The NRL just want to get all the money out of the third and final game and being a deciding match will get them much more than if QLD one both the 1st and 2nd game leaving the third as just a non event.

There were other calls that were clearly wrong but they were made. The Inglis one was just the worst.