Predat0rs

Names you named (or will name) your children?

I don't have any kids, but definitely would like to should I ever bump into Mr. Right.

Girl: Evelyn, Fable, Fern, Chicory, Laurel, Rosemary, Cordula (Cordie for short), Rosaline, Loreley

Boys: Flynn, Leon, Orion, Weston, Tobias, August, Caspar, Aramis, Rowan

Rosemary's pretty high-up on the list as my mother's name is Mary. Tobias, Cordula, August and Leo are also family names.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Girls: Annabelle, Elsabeth, Isabella, Fiona, Veronica, Daniella, Alisha, Adelaide, Cassandra, Calliope, Heather, Louisa, August, Aurelia, Antonia

Boys: August, Cato, Nathan, Joseph, Victor, David, Kenneth, Craig, Samuel, Alexander, Anthony

My naming preferences are ever-changing. Names I like know I might hate in the future.

Nevertheless, here's a few I'm enjoying at this time.

Girls: Ophelia, Sabina, Isabel, Bridgit, Marina, Bianca

Boys: Altair, Damián, Alexis, Lux, Jasper

Edited by andromedae

Girl: Ada, Carys, Alunsina, Clarity (haha this will be funny if the kiddie needs to have glasses like me), Blanca, Candra, Concordia

Boy: Aiden, Azriel....

...maybe my future husband can have the honor naming if the kid turns out to be a boy xd.png

If (very big IF) wife and I ever want to raise kids, we will adopt, and adopt a kid who's old enough to already have an established name.

If the kid didn't like their name I guess we could change it to something everyone likes better, but it'd ultimately be the kid's choice, not ours.

Adopted pets were renamed...

Furkids Names: 3 cats: Osiris, Hera, Garuda, and 1 dog: Gabrielle (Gabby)

I have a few girl names that I love love LOVE for future children. If my husband agrees, of course.

It has always been a dream of mine to name my first girl Jennetta (not confirmed spelling)

And my second Kate. Assuming I have two girls, of course. These aren't for certain, but I really enjoy those names. No clue for baby boy names though...husband has to help me with that haha

Girls: Elisabeth (Betty for short), Rosa

Boys: Aleister 

Kairi Marie if it is a girl. Maggie Anne if it is a second girl. Lucas if it is a boy. Haven't worked out a middle name yet for boys. 

I currently have two with the plans of two more if the next isn't a boy. So 4 total, unless we get a boy then stopping at 3.

Aletheia Lee is my eldest, Sylvanas Melody is my newest at 3 months old.

I liked the name Arthas for a boy, haven't really thought about another girls name but I will probably continue on the mythical line.

Well, I have changed my ideas for names, so I updated the main post, as well as adding my new ideas. XD

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Lately I've been changing my taste in names a bit. For girls, I like Isabel, Olivia, Ophelia and Bianca.

For boys, I like Ezequiel and Sydney. 

The ideal age for kids from my point of view is around 27-28 years old. Maybe even 30. Still a bit off, and am hardly sure if I'll want to XD But I like names regardless. I used to write a lot so I always have names popping up in my mind from naming characters and such.

Edited by 888888

Me and my so netiher want kids, but we still like to think about names. Here's my current faves:

Girls: Linnea, Ronja, Kaarina, Pihla, Sade, Lilia

Boys: Otso, Roope, Luka

Very Finnish-heavy, since it's not even possible to name kids here with too foreign names without a good reason. 

Added new names my Fiancé and I have decided upon to the first post, which are:

Boy (we hope we have a boy first): Raiden Dovahkiin Surname.

Girl: Ripley (middlename undetermined) Surname.

While I don't plan on becoming a mother, I have a few names in mind.

All names are from the Mass Effect games.

Girl: Tali - Suvi - Vetra

Boy: Garrus - Thane

My daughter's name is Liliana Sophia; my son's name Dorian Raphael (German pronunciation for all names). We had difficulties finding a boy's name so our son did not have a name for the first three days. Our daughter got her name in the evening of her birthday (she was born early in the morning). She badly wants a sister, so we'll see what (or whom) the future will bring. In general, I like melodic names like Dahlia, Korbinian, Gideon and such.

In a parallel universe, far, far beyond any galaxy we see now and could ever reach, i would name my children this:

All names are from Fire Emblem

- Mark/Marc, Kris, Robin, Corrin, Kiran, Morgan, Kana

Have to say, i really like gender-neutral names, they sound fancy and i can blame a game for using them Muhahahaha!

I´m 24 now, i dont really want kids so here come some names i have in my list for precious animals (mostly Lizards/snakes)

- Zofrycs, Bulrak, Shas, Nara, Grima, Madeus, Taimethus

The first three belong to my DnD characters, the rest is random or from Fire Emblem.

Then there are Kaira & Dunken, my bearded dragons, sadly, only Dunken is left who will turn 14 next year (thats VERY VERY old for such animals! normally they can get 8 to 10 years old!)

If I were to have children I'd like to have some sort of similarity between their names. My brother, sister an I have the same consonant/vowel structure in our names and I kind of like it. Our names are individual but still you can see we are "a set" :)

My ultimate favourite names are, for a girl Silvia and for a boy Otto. 

My sister had a baby this summer and they didn't want to know the sex of the baby before hand. And when they were think of a name for their baby, my sister said she wouldn't choose a name she knew I liked (as she wanted to let that name for me). It made me so sad as I won't be having children in the next few years so my sister and her husband should just pick names they like whether or not I've said I like the name. And plus if I'd had a child, the father's opinion on the name is just as important as mine, so names I like might not sit well with him. 

My husband and I have been playing the Sims 4 as our sim-selves and somehow ended up with 10 kids. We want kids irl and thought it might be fun to play out what could possibly be in store for us. I think by kid 6 I was hitting the randomize button to get ideas. We named the first 3 after names we actually care for and it just kind of degraded into chaos after that. Our sim kids are Ruby after his amazing maternal grandmother who is like my favorite person, Sophie after my aunt Sophia, Chay and Lily - an oopsidental set of twins - after dear friends, Neal which is a surname in my husband's family, Bridgette and Camilla, another set of twins, Hank which is my favorite boy's name ever, Bailey literally for no other reason than a wrestler who was on TV at that moment is named Bailey, and finally Cecil - the masculine form of my middle name.

I imagine our real kids will probably be some combination of Ruby Lynne, Henry (Hank) Lee, Neal Steven, and Sophia Alice. Boring, but they can always change them when they get old enough.

I have three Girls... Lynice Melanie, Corinne Elizabeth, Carly Mary... I don't plan to have anymore.. :D