Predat0rs

Names you named (or will name) your children?

I'd name a son Aelic (one who overcomes fear)

I'd name a daughter Gwenne or perhaps Lucy.

I like Elizabeth and Samantha as girl names. For my first-born I would like their middle name to be Roger (boy) or Julia (girl) after my grandfather (Roger Julian).

I love the name Jael for some strange reason. When I first came across it I fell in love with it. <3

Fyi I've see it as being pronounced "jay-ee-el" slurred together, "yah-el" as in Hebrew, or "jaw-ale." My personal preference is the first one which is why I included it in. -///- It's completely different from the English word "jail," though in both sound and meaning. From what I've seen by looking it up, it means a couple different things: "He that ascends," or "[wild] mountain goat, or a gazelle." Apparently it can be either a boy or a girl's name with a variation I like as "Jayel" and a nickname of "J" or "Jay." :3

For other names I like: Azrael, Altair, Luka, David, Gael/Gale, and Marcus for the boys. Annalise, Astrid, and Silvera for the girls.

If I really wanted to go all out [and risk my future child's displeasure] I would name them things like: Longwei ("dragon greatness"), Ryu ("dragon"), Ladon (mythological many-headed dragon), Tatsuo ("dragon man"), Lynda ("serpent"), Melinda ("dark/black serpent"), and Tsubasa ("wing"). You can see where my mind was. xd.png

I'd probably sneak something like Raphael or Jophiel or even Azrael in for the middle names. <.< >.> Shhh you didn't hear it from me.~ <.< >.>

But since I'd most likely adopt kids in this lifetime (due to my health issues) like teenagers, or be a foster parent to teens. I most likely will not have the pleasure of naming my kids. :/

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Ryu! Oh my Ryu is a name I have for one of my characters! He's a Dragon Naga <3

Boy: Arkin (means eternal king's son) Hades (yes... either that or Nico I would name my child that but Arkin is first. ) faramir, borimer (if twins) or Romulus/Remus

I am a nerd I know sue me! I'll give them normal middle names to go by like Alex or Ray or something. Ray, after my dad's middle name (who had taken his step dad's name and who's name is my middle name and mine is my nieces) Arkin Ray. Has a nice ring to it. Or Arkin James.

Girls: Arwen/arwena (loters, sue me!) Juniper or willow. ......no haven't really thought about girls names. I really love the name Neiva(snow) and Azure.

It's a tough tie between Neiva (knee-A-va) Azure, or Arwen.

Arkin for sure. I don't care if no one likes the name I would name him Arkin! It is a strong man's name and my child would be a fine gentleman!

Edit: Ellieanna rose. (Ellie is my grandma name. Ann is my mom's middle name and rose is my sister's Nick name..

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'm still on the fence about having children. If I do, I'd really like to name a boy Logan...but my husband's so over X-Men/Wolverine and he associates the name Logan with that, so he's not on board. He likes Jericho. I like Sebastian or Benedict, or Ezra. And David for my father-in-law (whom we both love very much).

For a girl we both like Grace. At first he was like, "what about Simone Petra" and I was like, "urrr NO!" xd.png

Edited by lanette

I like the name River huh.gif I shouldn't like it though, really. Fancy naming a kid after a large stream of water!

I like the name River too. It's pretty. Now if you wanted to name your child "Pond" or "Stream" or something, you may have cause for concern tongue.gif

No middlenames.

If I had a child

Boy- Angus, Andy, Alex, or maybe Jake.

Girl- Irene, Hilary, or maybe even Cindy.

I like the name River too. It's pretty. Now if you wanted to name your child "Pond" or "Stream" or something, you may have cause for concern tongue.gif

Haha! Yeah, I suppose that would be a bridge too far laugh.gif

My kids currently: Derek, Elizabeth and Jacob.

Other names I like: Anneliese, Nora, Connor, Madelyn

I have no kids yet but I'm guilty of considering names I would use if I did.

I really like Toby for a boy.

And I kinda like the name Charlie (Charley?) for a girl. Haven't decided on a spelling. And it wouldn't be short for anything. The only girl names I can think of that would work as a nickname for are Charlotte and Charlene and I don't like either of those names.

Idkkkk if I'm gonna have kids esp bcus I'd be scared they wouldn't like whatever name I picked for them << animals r easier to name I don't have to worry about em resenting me.

I like the names aurelia/aurelio tho...

i really like the names Branch, Aurelia, Aloisia, Bjorn, and Valencia.

I don't have kids yet, (I don't even have a husband yet) but I'm going to the one who gets to name them coz I'll be the one who carries them and goes through the agony of birth.

My boy names are Caleb James for the first boy and Isaiah for a second boy. I haven't worked out a middle name for him yet.

My girls names are Lily-Anne, (I love Lillian but people pronounce it Lilli-uhn; which is ugly), and Faith which was my grandma's name.

Then I'm torn between Alexia and Evelyn for a second girl and I don't have any middle names for a second girl either.

Edited by Cireth

Tobias James and Random-Marie

If by some slim (im talking microscopic) chance I was to have another, we had purposely picked some rather... interesting names that we used to scare the family for a few years: Persephone Elizabeth and Nikoli Xavier

Penny Yvonne

Maximus Frank

I'v always liked Anique. it's Unique, literally, just with an A opposed to a U. I wanted a Unique name and my Mom wanted me to name my daughter Ann- or a form of it. A for ann, unique for me.

I'm thinking if I have a boy first I will call him Dean. xd.png

Then call his younger sibling Sam. Hahaha tongue.gif

If I have a girl first, I like the names Felicity and Avery. I think I would lean slightly towards Felicity though.

Then the younger one if it's a boy would be Elias(which my boyfriend picked tongue.gif) or if they're a girl, then whatever name my boyfriend picks for her that I like. Hahaha. smile.gif

Not loving the idea of having kids but if I had them, I would give them a placeholder name until they are old enough to pick a name for themselves if they want to, because in my opinion it's ultimately up to them what they think their name should be. Names are very important parts of our identities :3

Not sure what the placeholder names would be though...maybe something simple.

Edited by Silverwinter

For a girl I would like Dinah, Tabitha, Ophelia, or Claudia. For a boy I would like Phillip, Beauregard, or Earnest.